Start by marking “Sail Away With Me” as Want to Read:
Sail Away With Me

Sail Away With Me

Sizzling shipboard romance — Jody throws caution to the wind as she lets go of her inhibitions and indulges in one magnificent week of pleasure. Passions surge, lovers tangle and two lives will never be the same again.

Jody knew she was in trouble the minute she stepped on board the gleaming cruise ship and into the arms of the sexy celebrity guest, Taggart Keith. For just
Published December 1st 12 by Red Sage Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sail Away With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sail Away With Me

Tabby -  Shattered Hearts Reviews
So I decided to review this book for a few different reasons. One was because of the cover – it just spoke to me. Another was because of the genre. While I love me some romance, I also like the naughty side of it too. Yeah, yea, I am that person :) – Third being it was suggested to me by a friend. We all know me and taking people up on their suggestions!

Jody is a divorced mom. Seriously; I’ve really gotten into books lately about women rebuilding their lives after a divorce. I guess because, sa
Jami Denise
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
Author provided a copy of Sail Away with Me in exchange for an honest review.

We begin with Jody joining her friends for a girl's cruise. She's a single mom, and right away you are rooting for her to have the time of her life. And then it happens, Tall, Dark, and Handsome shows up right out of the gate and saves her shoe. Perfect, right?

Immediately we're curious about Taggart Keith. He's got that killer smile and instantly, Jody is caught up in all that pretty. But, she's not the kind of girl th
Books&Dreams
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Book Worms was given this book as an ARC for an honest review.
We gave this book 4 stars.
This review was left by Lindsay a Book Worm's reviewer.
Thank you Lindsay.

Kate Deveaux creates a whirl-wind seven day, sexy romance on a cruise ship. Quick paced in the very beginning with how their relationship develops and sizzles with the sexcapades throughout the trip leave you hoping that it is just not going to be a tryst but something so much more.

Jody Carter's, single mother helping her widowed fath
Gaele
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Who doesn’t love a little vacation romance with the potential for more? Newly divorced Jody is on a girl’s trip cruise with her friends: a chance to get away and leave the stress of her divorce, newly single status and single mum behind. Strappy and sexy sandals and a heel stuck in the gangplank have Jody face to face with Taggart: the man who rescued her shoe from the apparent certain fate of landing in the sea.

Taggart is handsome, charming and obviously attracted to Jody. There’s just one cat
Kathleen
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
There's nothing like embarking on a little on board romance, especially when it can turn into true love ... even when you're not looking for it!

Jody Carter is a recently divorced single mother who has sworn off men. Best friends Cricket, Doreen, and Lauren convince Jody to come with them on a week long Caribbean cruise.

Taggart Keith is a well-known self-help author who takes the cruise to promote his latest book and hold celebrity guest lectures.

While boarding the cruise ship, Jody's shoe gets c
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Lovers of contemporary romance will be swept away with Kate Deveaux’s highly entertaining novel Sail Away With Me.

Recently divorced, single mom Jody Carter takes a once-in-a-lifetime cruise with her best friends. Jody never suspects that she could fall head over heels for Taggart Keith, the famous self-help author. Jody is stunned by her physical attraction to Taggart, who is handsome beyond measure. The chemistry between Jody and Taggart lights
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I had the author mixed up with another author, and I though that this book was a New Adult book. Sail Away with Me is not a New Adult book, it's an Contemporary Romance book.

Jody goes on a cruise with her friends, Cricket, Doreen, and Lauren. Taggart and Jody meet on the cruise ship. The scene where they meet is funny. She is relocated to start anything more than a cruise ship fling. Taggart seems very sweet and tries to convince Jody he is worth a relationship. Tagg
Elle
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it

Jody Carter's, single mother helping her widowed father decides to let her best friends take her on a much needed cruise for some rest and relaxation and with he possibility of a little extra fun. Who would have thoug
Marlene
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

When rich, successful and sinfully handsome author Taggart Keith rescues Jody Carter from an epic shoe disaster in the opening scene of Sail Away With Me, it sets both the reader and Jody, up for a delicious (not to mention absolutely blistering hot) shipboard romance with Taggart cast as the Prince Charming and Jody playing Cinderella.

Except that soccer-mom Jody isn’t just a soccer-mom, and Taggart is both more and less than a Prince, no matter how charmin
Jody
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was at first drawn to this book for the superficial reason of the heroine having the same name as me. By reading it though I found an entertaining and super steamy read, realistic in its depictions of romance for a single mother trying to juggle many roles and the ups and downs of a supportive group of friends. This story took us from the exotic locations visited during a cruise to the homey feeling of small town America and how that affects a woman's actions in the dance of love.

Jody is still
Alyssa
Feb 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Sail Away With Me is a light, sweet and engaging read with charismatic characters who kept me engaged from beginning to end.

Jody Carter is very recently divorced and is slowly trying to find her way in the new world that she has found herself in. She is trying to find the right balance between being a mother and an artist with a burgeoning career. She definitely has her priorities in line, but often times, like so many women, she neglects her wants and needs while taking care of others. Her frie
Tami Talbert
Dec 27, 2013 rated it liked it
I was given the ARC of Sail Away With Me in exchange for an honest review. When I read the synopsis for the story, I was very much intrigued with the concept of a shipboard romance.

Jody Carter is a woman with a teenage son recently divorced from a man who smooth-talks his way through everything. Still overcoming the fact that her marriage failed, she is convinced by her three friends that she needs to take a holiday with them and put that all behind her. Despite the baggage of her past, she agre
Shasta Mosley /Cherry0Blossom
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review

I was given Sail Away With Me by Kate Deveaux for an honest review for Swoon Worthy Books. I am going to be honest I had never heard of this author before, but I can say that she has a new book fan in me. I loved her writing style. She captured my heart with this wonderful read. Truly this is a romance. You see the good and the bad in the characters; there are times when you have to ask yourself is the character crazy for doing this. This is truly what I love about romance.

Jody Ca
Kimber Wheaton
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

*Sigh*. Sail Away with Me is such an entrancing romance. I absolutely love a story where everything seems to work out for everyone involved. What better place than a cruise ship to find true love. Thank goodness I'm getting on a cruise ship in less than a week, or I think I might have died of jealousy! Ms. Deveaux has created two great characters and written them into a wonderful love story.

Jody is newly divorced, but it sound
Anna
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Jody is on a cruise with three of her girlfriends in an attempt to have some fun 6 months after her divorce is finalized. She has a 12 year old son, and has no thoughts of being in another relationship. At the beginning of the cruise she has a run-in with celebrity author Taggart Keith, who will be doing some lectures on the cruise about his latest best-selling self-help book. Taggart is very attractive, very smooth, and quickly pursues Jody who finds she can't resist him, nor does she want to. ...more
Anny hernandez
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I received an ARC copy for an honest review *****

This is the first book that I read from this author.

I have to say I really enjoy reading this book, love the characters and how it turned out to be, I laugh and sometime got mad, but I felt in love with the book I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

the story begging with Jody and her girlfriends, one of Jody best friend won a trip for four, her best friend drag her to go with them, after her recent divorce to he
Michelle
Dec 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Michelle Abbott's Blog Review

Jody is a recently divorced single parent who has sworn off men. She is about to set sail on the Pearl of the Sea cruise ship along with three of her female friends. As she's boarding the ship her shoe gets caught in the gangway. In an attempt to free it, she sends her shoe flying through the air. It's caught by Taggart, a rich successful author of self-help books who also happens to be extremely attractive. There is instant physical chemistry between them a
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
You win an all-paid cruise to the Caribbean for four, what do you do? No brainer...you invite your best friends to come with you. This is girl's time well deserved!

Jody has been invited both as one of the best friends, as well as an attempt by her girlfriends to brighten her outlook after her recent divorce to her husband of fifteen years. She has sworn off men... but Life or Fate intercedes and things get complicated.

From the moment that Taggart catches her flying shoe on the gang plank, the
Lisa
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
SAIL AWAY WITH ME by Kate Deveaux is a romance that starts with the cruise but doesn't end there. It goes way beyond falling in love onboard.

Jody is recently divorced and on a cruise with her three best friends that one of them won in a promotion. First thing she does is nearly lose her shoe. Thankfully a handy beefcake Prince Charming bringers her show back to her...
"Whose is this?" holding the petite sandal high in his hand, parting the crowd searching for the owner of the shoe.
-Taggart Kei
Pam
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Jody just wants to have fun with her three friends on their cruise. Being divorced and a mom the last thing she wants is to get involved with a man. However her wayward shoe gets her introduced to celebrity Taggart Keith. While she tries to resist she takes a chance at having some fun with him. When the cruise is over she knows she has to say goodbye to him and get on with her life. Taggart isn't ready to say goodbye.

I really enjoyed this book as it is hot, has romance and great characters. You
Jennifer Duffey
Jan 15, 2014 rated it liked it
I received an e-galley of Sail Away with Me as part of the blog tour for an honest review.

One of the reasons I wanted to read this book was because it is centered around a cruise. And who doesn't love cruises? From the very beginning the attraction between Jody and Tag is right on the surface. It didn't take too long before I was laughing at the whole group. Jody and Tag have some pretty hot moments quickly, but there's some tension that carries through the book.

Tag is on ship for work, and Jody
Twin Opinions
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the kind of book you end with a huge smile on your face! I loved the story. I thought I just knew how the plot would be played out, but I kept finding myself surprised after each little twist.

Truly a great read. I loved the characters and the bits of humor with each. Each character bringing the story to life a little more with there own stories and personalities. I loved the different points of view and how well the story flowed for each to the next.

This story had the perfect amount of
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Sail Away With Me blew me away.

From the very beginning it was a pure delight.

The book follows the story of Jody Carter who went on the cruise with her friends to dont think about men and have fun. But not thinking about men didnt last long because he came into the picture.

Taggart Keith knows what he wants and it is Jody and he goes after her

The attraction was instant and undeniable.

But what will happen after the cruise is over? Will their path cross again or will everything that happened between
The Lusty Literate
2.5 Stars
I was underwhelmed and frankly, bored by this pedestrian romance. I found Taggart to be underdeveloped and mildly creepy. While Jody was a nice enough heroine, she exhibited cowardice towards her friends and in dealing with her budding relationship that was difficult to rally behind.

There were some sexy hot spots in the book that piqued my interest.  Unfortunately at times, however, during those same steamy bits, the author's descriptions would be so odd that I'd be thrown from the sce
Reading in Black & White
I was immediately drawn by the synopsis of a divorcee going on a cruise. Sail Away With Me is the story of Jody who is going on this cruise with some of her friends for some fun in the sun. It turns into that and so much more!

While on the cruise she meets the very attractive Taggart Keith. A romance blossoms and it is quite sweet with just the right amount of spice. If someone is a fan of romance novels with adult characters that are very realistic then Sail Away With Me is the book for you!

DISC
Daydream Books
I was first drawn to this book by the colourful cover. That wonderful expression of colour continued inside with the interesting descriptions and humour filled conversations between the group of friends and even the more intimate situations between Jody and Taggert. My favourite scene was the shoe flinging moment when they were waiting to board the boat. Really funny. This is a sweet story of woman getting her confidence back after a divorce and worthy of a couple hours of your reading time.

*arc
Ashley Nemer
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-reviewed
4.5 Stars

Review to come
Sally (LLL!)
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75. Very enjoyable story.
Kirsten
4 1/2 stars
Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Original review here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2014/02/sail-away-with-me-blog-tour-book-review.html

I was expecting to this book to be sexy, but my goodness. It went far beyond that. I am still fanning myself as I typing this. This is my first read by Deveaux and if this is what I am in for with her work, I want more now.

Our main character, Jody, is a busy soccer mom who finally got time for herself. She decides to go on a seven day cruise with three of her best friends. She expects
Kate Deveaux is a contemporary, erotic romance writer and die-hard romantic. It was after reading Jane Eyre in high school that she became hooked on the idea of writing about romance, excitement and drama. Kate has been penning stories, from the sensual to the sinfully sexy, ever since!

She has several new releases coming soon — each filled with sexy romance, heroines who are no shrinking violets a