Start by marking “Three-Way Tie (Neighborly Affection #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Three-Way Tie (Neighborly Affection #3.5)

Three-Way Tie

(Neighborly Affection #3.5)

Strong knots hold love fast.

Henry gives his submissive lovers a day filled with the best kind of tension.

Set just over a year after the start of Alice's arrangement with her neighbors in "Playing the Game," "Three-Way Tie" explores a day in the life of Henry, Alice, and Jay. The story is told in three chapters, one from each character's point of view.

Three-Way Tie, a Neig
Kindle Edition
Published May 27th 2014 by M.Q. Barber (first published November 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Three-Way Tie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three-Way Tie

Beyond Eden by Kele MoonRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesLaid Bare by Lauren DaneDouble Time by Olivia CunningBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Favourite MMF romance
663 books — 1,002 voters
Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHotter Than Ever by Elle KennedyRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBeyond Eden by Kele Moon
Hot MMF
409 books — 415 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Three-Way Tie (Neighborly Affection #3.5)
Cassandra
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This short story is awesome. You gets. Glimpse into the future relationship of Alice, Henry and Jay. It also gives you an idea of the trials that Jay still faces in his life and how Alice and Henry are trying to help Jay overcome it. To me this story is definitely a teaser and I cannot wait to learn more of the trios relationship and story.
Angela Goodrich
This was a perfect little snack to hold me over while I waited for the release of Becoming His Master. Three-Way Tie gives fans of the series the chance to spend a day with the trio as they go shopping for the perfect dishes for their first Thanksgiving dinner as a family. We get to witness the care that Henry takes as he prepares Alice and Jay for their day out. The usual banter between Jay and Alice is present as is the Henry's steadying presence. The sexual tension between the three is obviou ...more
Miranda Whore
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review for Three Way Tie (Neighborly Affection 3.5) by MQ Barber

First off I want to start this saying this series is amazing. Books 1 - 3 completely knocked my socks off. I can't even start to tell you how awesome they were. This one is more of a random add on for me. I still enjoyed getting more of Henry, Jay, and Alice. I'm not sure that I could ever actually get enough of them, but I would have maybe liked seeing something more to do with their relationship than them planning out some crazy e
Janne
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So what goes on in Jay's and Henry's mind.. hmmm, wouldn't you like to know? This short story will leave you out of breath. You can totally feel their hunger for each other. It makes you want to jump the man closest to you, to relieve the tensing this story bring.

In this story, which you have to read after you have read Playing the Game and Crossing the Lines, you will get a glimpse into an outing with Alice, Jay and Henry.

You will through the story get to know how Alice, Jay and Henry take the
Iza Brekilien
Jan 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
-> This story is why I bought the book (First frost) ! I read Playing the game (#1) some time ago and wanted to learn some more about this menage... We see how they have become, comfortable with each other, playful, sexy, teasing... "Eager smiles and teasing chatter flowed between them. The most important layer of his life - balancing the freedom and discipline his lovers craved in a satisfying mix for all three of them. The security of rules and structure for Jay. A sense of give-and-take for A ...more
Stacy McKitrick
I read this short first in the First Frost anthology (without having read Playing the Game) and re-read it again May 29, 2014 (getting ready for book #3). No doubt, this story got me hooked on the series. I love it!
Angie Hall
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More, more, more

That was just a tease.... I sent a detail review and a list of questions I'm sure a lot of your faithful readers would love answered about the trio. You answered two of my questions in this short novella. There's still so many!! All I can say is I'm addicted to the series and want more, more, more!
Jen
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Henry Webb is getting both his submissives, Jay Kress and Alice Colvin, for a day of shopping. He's already selected what they'll be wearing and while they'll all be looking good in their outfits, it's what's underneath that Henry has put special thought and care into coming up with. They'll be tied up (pun intended) with shopping for Thanksgiving but, at the end of the day, the rewards for their good behavior should be worth the wait.

Mi>Three-Way Tie is a short story in the Neighborly Affection
Kimmers of Kimmers' Erotic Book Banter
So much and yet not enough!
It was such a joy to get a viewpoint from Henry and Jay. Oh my, Jay really does think about sex all of the time, ha, ha. Still it was nice to hear him melt when given praise and admit it was better than sex for him.
Then Henry, who knew he does too. But, he has so much more to add in the fact that he has to stave off his desire, as his sole focus is "their" pleasure first and foremost. To hear his mind constantly working on scenes was a hoot.
Love, love, love this
Cris Conquers
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic addition to an already amazing series. Unlike so many other menage stories, this series really delves into the emotional balance involved in this type of relationship, not just the scorching sex scenes. Every member is an important piece in the puzzle that is this relationship and they all have a special role to play. Couldn't get enough of the series!
denise moody
Aug 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointing

I love the neighborly affection series and have read the books . Hendry ,Alice and Jay are great characters to to read. T h e sex is steamy and so intense well written till this short story . It sounds like an after thought and a bunch of scattered thoughts. Totally a waste a nd a discredit to the rest of the series. Very disappointed.
Kelly
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I so very much love this series, author and characters!! Spend a day with Alice, Henry and Jay as Henry arouses them into a flourish throughout the day spent shopping. A really nice inside look of how this triad functions, and how they are becoming comfortable with their roles within the relationship.
Rhenna Morgan
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
M.Q. is such a lovely author, taking the time to craft deep, thought provoking characters, and outstanding intimacy. This is a quick read, but so well thought out you don't feel shorted. I recommend the whole series.
Vanessa
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everything I have come to expect from this series: well-written, playful, romantic, and hot as hell.
Kelly
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eager to Read More

I read this free on Kindle Unlimited. It made me eager to go back and get the rest of the books in the series.
Bridget
Jun 14, 2014 rated it liked it
A very short novella about a day with the roomies. Didn't add much to the story and I don't really understand why the author bothered.
Sandy Catanzarita
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This serise has been absolutely amazing.
Chris
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, mfm
I adore Henry Alice & Jay - wish this book was longer - have missed this beautiful trio ...more
Jane Cullen
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This short story was a nice quick read in the wait for the fourth book in the series I have started to love. I enjoyed it and can't wait for more.
Jennifer Samuelson
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This one was too quick for my liking! Like less then seven strokes fast!!!! Lol I can not wait until book 4!!!!!!
Linda
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Too short! Want more!
Tracy
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to get a little peek of the inside life of Alice, Jay, and Henry!! I enjoyed this little snippet and look forward to the next book in the series!!
Diane Dannenfeldt
What a great short story in the day & life of these three. Nice to see them do everyday normal stuff, with a twist ;) ...more
Shelly
Nov 10, 2013 added it
Shelves: 2013-read
Review posted soon
Boofy
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not as great as series but still worth reading everything once you are hooked on the series!
Wollstonecrafthomegirl
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five stars because I have missed Henry, Jay and Alice more than I even knew. This was delicious and far too brief. Next book please Ms Barber, with the much promised DP!
Emy
Jan 25, 2015
Dana Mitchell
Sep 06, 2016
MB
Aug 09, 2014
Shayera Tangri
Feb 26, 2014

• Rekindled Flame (Rekindled Flame, #1)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Her Twin Mountain Men
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Tempting Her Royal Princes (The Royals of Manchester, #1)
  • Fate
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • In His Keeping (Slow Burn, #2)
I am a former Midwestern gal who well knows the joy of flopping down in a field for an afternoon and composing stories about the shapes in the clouds. As it turns out, adulthood doesn't have to be so different from childhood.

Sharing those stories is a new thing for me. I hope readers will love the characters as much as I do.

Neighborly Affection (5 books)
  • Playing the Game (Neighborly Affection, #1)
  • Crossing the Lines (Neighborly Affection, #2)
  • Healing the Wounds (Neighborly Affection #3)
  • Becoming His Master (Neighborly Affection, #4)
  • Finding Their Balance