Start by marking “Autumn in the Vineyard (St. Helena Vineyard, #3)” as Want to Read:
Autumn in the Vineyard (St. Helena Vineyard, #3)

Autumn in the Vineyard

(St. Helena Vineyard #3)

Frankie Baudouin has a hundred reasons not to trust Nate DeLuca. First, hes a DeLuca. Second, he kissed herin front of the entire townand then never called. Oh, and hes after her land. Sorrento Ranch is Frankies last chance to prove to her familyand to herselfthat she has what it takes to be an award-winning winemaker. And she will stop at nothing to ensure her successeven ...more
Published October 29th 2013 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Autumn in the Vineyard, please sign up.
Melissa Hongisto No. The other ones are not made into movies. But I think there is the potential. You should friend the author, she will keep you up to date and she is…moreNo. The other ones are not made into movies. But I think there is the potential. You should friend the author, she will keep you up to date and she is really awesome!(less)

Start your review of Autumn in the Vineyard (St. Helena Vineyard, #3)
KatLynne
3.5 Stars

.. "You kids think that loving is the easy part, but it's not. It's the liking part that's difficult. Love, once it happens, is always there no matter how angry you get. But like, that takes compromise and honesty and understanding and a lot of hard work..."

Autumn in the Vineyard is a contemporary romance set in the lovely Napa Valley and a first read for me by this author. As part of a family based series, each book can be read as a standalone and while I had no problems beginning with
Stacie
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Solid 4 "With you, I fit." Stars!

I enjoyed this story a lot. It was sweet. Frankie and Nate are both very good characters. Frankie was a little bit different, kind of awkward girl with a tough exterior and an ooy-gooy center. She is a super sweetheart that wears her heart on her sleeve, but tries to hide it. Nate was a little different kind of hero than I normally read. He wasn't so alpha male, kinda more like a normal real life guy, all be it a bit nerdy with all his lists and such. Which I
Nadia
I'm very tempted to rate one star and be done with it because of that idiotic conflict. She breaks up over a list? Seriously?! Completely unnecessary, stupid, cheesy, misplaced. Not even that big of a deal.
Damn it, I was looking forward to this book and it was a freaking mess. Just like my review.
One thing's for sure, you read one book in this series and you've read them all.
Teresa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
Another great addition to this series. I loved Frankie and Nate. And now I can't wait for Trey to be knocked on his ass.
Rebecca
Frankie was the best! Her closed off exterior made her story even more compelling.
Anne OK
Feb 07, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads
There's a fine line between hate and love -- and our main characters, Nate and Frankie have been walking it for a decade. This is my first book by Marina Adair -- and it happens to be the third book in her "St. Helena Vineyard" series. This doesn't bode well with my need to read in order affliction. Although there were carry-over characters, this one managed to stand on its own and I wasn't lost beyond reading enjoyment with this story.

Getting POVs from both Nate and Frankie livened up the
Emmy
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book started at a 4, dropped to a 2, then a 1, then back up to a 2. One of the reasons I dropped it to a 2 in the first place was because I was SO disappointed after it had started off so strong. I was expecting something sweet, but not necessarily really deep, but what I had got was this seemingly complex, strong, combat boot-wearing, motorcycle-riding woman who secretly felt unloved in her family and my emotions got a punch in the gut.

So imagine my disappointment when this ball-busting
Aly
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After years of dreaming about and working hard for it, Francesca Baudoin finally own a couple acres on Sorrento Ranch, the most sought after property for wine business. There's just one catch : the seller split the land in two and her nemesis, Nathaniel DeLuca, bought the other half.

As we learned before in the series, there's a long-time feud (over 6 decades) between the Baudoin and the DeLuca, but that's not the reason why Frankie and Nate can't be in the same room without arguing all the
Jean Li
Click here for my complete review.

For such a serious title, the book is helluva funny! Beginning with the Alpaca crisis in Chapter One, to Frankie kicking Nates balls and yelling bloody murder, Im caught between laughing out loud and seriously thinking through the vineyard disputes in the story.

Land acquisitions and ancient family feuds play a large part in forming the backbone of what goes on between the DeLucas and Baudouins. When it came down to the economics of the vineyard it gets very
Yasmin Vasquez
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

So far in this series I have been close to crying as soon as it begins not this time. I was pissed at how Frankie was misunderstood by everyone but Nate and even he screws up royally like all his brothers had. What he does to prove his love was so romantic and special I loved it.
Mona Livsey
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A truly touching story of love lost then found. The Classic Romeo & Juliet But with Wineries. Frankie and Nate have more to overcome than each other. With years of Family feuding behind them, they have so much they need to face.
Science vs the Grape Whisperer, Add in a Llama and who knows who will win!
Wonderful characters, and a beautiful love story!
Pam
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy this series and Autumn in the Vineyard is a great addition. Frankie and Nates story is so entertaining and I enjoy watching the sexual tension between to two for several books.

Francesca (Frankie) Baudouin is finally a vineyard owner; she is buying ten acres of prime St. Helena soil and after a disastrous summer she is ready to move forward in her life. The only thing that is standing in her way is Nate DeLuca, so typical; there is always a DeLuca in the way.

It turns out the
Megan
4.5 stars!

This is book three in the St. Helena Vineyard series. All the books are set in the same community but each one is about a different couple. They can all be read as stand alone novels.

Nate DeLuca and Francesca (Frankie) Baudouin have been bickering since high school. When they both buy land that shares a house they have to learn to compromise or risk losing the land altogether.

I love Frankie and Nate! Granted half the time I wanted to smack Frankie for holding out on Nate and making
Tiffany
I received a copy of this book from the publisher at Netgalley.com in exchange for an honest review

Absolutely amazing story! I have never read this author before, but the story sounded right up my alley, so I was excited for the opportunity to review this book. This story absolutely blew my expectations away. From the first pages, I was engaged, amused, intrigued and had a horrible time putting it down to go about my life. I won't rehash the plot since you can read that, but what I can say, is
CL
Received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

4.5*

Fact: I am completely head-over-heels in love with this series and this book was special for two reasons:

1. How often do you get to watch two characters find love who are both enemies and friends? Such a delicious mix of complex emotions.
2. Mittens

My only gripe was that there are jut a few too many characters that all play a role in the book - don't get me wrong, I am really happy about
Cinthia
Rebecca Wheeler
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loving this series

Listened via audible, narrated by Renee Raudman. This was exactly what I needed, when I needed it. Continuing shenanigans with the wineries in St Helena, this was cute, funny, angst-free (which was a balm to my current anxiety), sexy. And the excellent narration was the cream on warm Apple pie.
Kristi
I enjoyed this book a lot, though didn't find it quite as humorous as the other titles I've read in the series. I was introduced to the series with book 4 and am now debating if I should re-read it before continuing on.
Beverlee
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Book 3 of the St. Helena Vineyard series. Similar to #s 1 and 2. Light reading. Very light reading. Very, very light reading. Just what I asked for.
Tambrie Robinson
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, to be fair, this book is full of my two favorite things,....WINE & Good Romance,...so it already was a slam dunk. The fact that I loved the characters was an added bonus. Great book!
Caitlin
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Frankie was a bit much at times but I still loved the story.
Nate Brightman
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well when the hero of a book is named Nate I can't help but give it at least 4 Stars. But seriously one of the things I really enjoyed about this book was that for a change the male lead Nate DeLuca was emotionally healthy and it was the female lead Francesca Baudouin who had emotional baggage that was preventing her from pursuing a healthy relationship. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Frankie character. She was a rough around the edges tomboy with a heart of gold who never received the ...more
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
A little slow and repetative a times

So with kindle unlimited i got access to the ebook and Audible versions and I was switching between the two. The middle of the book I did on audio and wow did it drag and get repetative. The amount of time heard about hot gazes or girly parts of descriptions of loafers drove me a bit crazy. The plot of Frankie trying to find her way and her issues with her family was great. Her fear to commit was fine. Just wish the friends to lovers stage was a bit faster as
Ellen
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
It was bound to happen, the rare exception to the rule. I came across this book in a special $1.99 deal at Amazon and later forgot about it. Then I watched the Hallmark movie that this book was apparently based on and loved it. I see the similarities, certainly, but Hallmark washed it clean of all the language that stands out so glaringly upon revisiting. Perhaps I wouldn't have noticed if I'd encountered the book first, but now that I have, the difference is stark and glaring. So the reading ...more
Alexandria
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I could be a character, I would want to be Frankie. She is amazing. I wish there were more people like her in this world. She speaks her mind. She's loyal. She does the right thing even though it may be hard.

Nate is the perfect balance for Frankie. He likes to be logical and look at all of the angles. Frankie likes to jump into a situation without looking and with both feet.

Andrea Akers
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn in the Vineyard

Nate and Frankie and loved each other since high school and Nate came to her rescue . For years these two have played strengths to the others opposites and it has worked until one day when Frankie thinks she has run out of options. At that point, Mate shows everyone what true love is and how to get you happily ever after.
Crystal Gray
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Frankie and Nate have been going around in circles for years. This is kind of a Romeo and Juliet story. Their families have been in a decades long feud. Can their love overcome that? How far will Frankie go for her family? I love how this series goes by seasons. I can't wait to start Trey's story :-)
Brian Davis
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good

I saw the movie, and it was a nice sweet romance: what you expect from Hallmark. The book is so much better because it's so much more. Not because of the steamy sex (I'm more a "fade to black" fan myself) but because the characters have depth and complexity. A really good read.
Joyce
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Family Problems

Frankie's grandfather has fired her. She has taken her trust money and purchased 10 acres of land for her new vineyard.
In the meantime Nate has purchased the other 10 acres thinking he purchased all 20 acres. Soon Frankie and Mate need to work together to keep the land out of court. Martina has written another wonderful story.
Patti Fischetti
Jan 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Not what I expected.

When I noticed that there was a book to the movie I was anxious to read it. The movie follows the story very closely. Not expecting the sex to be in the story so I pretty much skipped over them. Good book though.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
  • More to Give (Anchor Island, #4)
  • A Change of Heart (Perfect, Indiana #3)
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
  • The Difference a Day Makes (Perfect, Indiana, #2)
  • It's In His Smile (Red River Valley, #3)
  • Sugar Springs (Sugar Springs, #1)
  • Far from Perfect (Perfect, Indiana, #1)
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
  • The Last in Love (Ardent Springs, #5)
  • It's In His Touch (Red River Valley, #2)
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
  • Her Hopes and Dreams (Ardent Springs, #4)
  • My One and Only (Ardent Springs, #3)
  • Always with Me
  • This Loving Feeling (Mirror Lake, #3)
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
  • Sweet Resolve (Lucky, #2)
Marina Adair is a #1 National best-selling author with over a million books sold. She holds a Master of Fine arts in creative writing and her St. Helena Vineyard series was the inspiration behind the original Hallmark Channel movies, Autumn in the Vineyard and Summer in the Vineyard. Along with the St. Helena Vineyard series, she is also the author of the Heroes of St Helena series, the Eastons, ...more

St. Helena Vineyard (8 books)
  • Kissing Under the Mistletoe (St. Helena Vineyard, #1)
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • From the Moment We Met (St. Helena Vineyard, #5)
  • Need You for Keeps (Heroes of St. Helena, #1)
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)