Start by marking “Dirty Deeds (Dirty Deeds, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Deeds (Dirty Deeds, #1)

Dirty Deeds

(Dirty Deeds #1)

Two seasoned operatives finally meet their match: each other.

Cillian works for the mysterious Special Branch 20: an organization that runs black ops commissioned by the British government. His specialty is deep undercover assignments with virtually no support. He’s been alone for so long that he no longer knows anything else.

Mal’s also used to being alone. Wanted in severa
Published January 13th 2014 by Riptide Publishing (first published January 11th 2014)

SheReadsALot
Mal?

Cillian?

I...

I...

FUCKING NEED IT!!!!!!!

(My reaction when I first read Mal and Cillian were going to be a couple.)

Dirty Deeds, book #1 from the Dirty Deeds series by SE Jakes is a action-packed, erotic-filled, mind-bending suspense novella featuring two secondary characters from the Hell or Highwater & EE Ltd series. For those readers who have been following along with those books, do not fear for Tom and Prophet...Mal and Cillian have the makings to be their own force field. Oh my, my, my
Lola
Mar 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: If you'd like a short sexy read.
*2.5 stars*

description

I'm confused.

I’m not sure I liked this book, but it was a fast-paced read, so that at least helped a lot with making the reading experience more enjoyable.

The thing is...this is a short story (94 pages) but contains a quite heavy plot with so many characters that I often had to take a break and be like who is that guy? Why is he doing that? What is he talking about? I say HE because there are NO females in this book. It is not a PROBLEM since it does make the story more realistic.

So,
Ingie
Written January 12, 2014

4 1/2 Star - So very raw, sexy, intense and far too short - speed without speed and so amazing fun to read

OMG, that was an incomparable tumultuous journey. I loved, loved, loved it but I was so angry and totally exhausted when it ended.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There are only three flaws with Dirty Deeds:
# One - it is far too short.
# Two - the end, I had the urge to yell when I read the last page.
# Three - there was not enough real close encounter.

Otherwise I have a hundred g
Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog
~ ~ ~

S.E. Jakes is on fire! She managed to write a complex spy-assassin story with intrigue, complexities and betrayal rarely seen in M/M romance. Then she slipped in this gut-wrenching, developing relationship all while delivering some of the hottest sex scenes I’ve had the pleasure of reading (she’s really good at the sex scenes.)

Jakes is on fire. Mal and Cillian are scorching!!!

THE CHARACTERS

Cillian - His smooth operator persona got me, but now I know he’s even more than I had hoped for.

B
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
First of all, I think this should be a novella in the Catch a Ghost series. I have no idea how this can be read as a stand-alone. The main characters, the bad guy, the side characters- they are all from previous books! Hell, I read the previous books and I was still confused!

Okay, let me talk about what I liked. S.E. Jakes... DAMN you write some hot scenes! This author puts two dominant men together, shakes them up, and we all get to watch them explode. F-ing hot, lady. It is a manly man extrav
Mona
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Dirty & Steamy Stars**

description

Every book I've read so far, linked to the Hell or High Water series, has left me thinking... What the fuck did I just read. And this book was no different. I was drawn in by the intriguing and highly sexual story, written by the talented S.E. Jakes. Thinking all is safe, and really what could go wrong in this short read...only to reach the end and be left craving, dying and in desperate need, of this next book in this series. I truly believe we live in a cruel w
Bev
What the Hell?? photo minions6_zps9b7447a7.gif

5 stars from me for this, the first in the Dirty Deeds series. Never has my flabber been so gasted, gobsmacked and just totally....well, shocked. Holy Moly Batman, I didn't see any of that coming, and can't wait for more. Poor Mal and Cillian...and yes, just think how daft I feel saying that about murderers and cut-throats (literally!!). More twists and turns, and more convoluted than a cow's digestive system, it was hot, it was so damn sexy and well, I've been blown away ...again!!

MORE, MORE
Simone
A big no from me for the audiobook, but always a hell yessss from me for the story!
Barbara
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Barbara by: Ingie
Shelves: m-m
Because I love my dear Ingela review ... and my awesome friend Isabel, gift it to me!! <3<3<3<3

My Review:
I didnt read Hell or High Water Series from SE Jakes, but I advice that you read them before! You will comprehend more about the connection between the characters in this book!
But it was fun, raw and powerful, the sex is enough to leave you heated, with white knuckle grabbing your reader and will take your breath away…
The characters, Mal and Cillian are a mystery; both are lost
Xing
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it

What the fuck did I just read?!
And why the hell is the sequel not out yet?

First off, I don't know how anyone can really appreciate or enjoy Dirty Deeds if you have not read Catch a Ghost and Long Time Gone. If anything, this spin-off series feels more like another addition to the Hell or High Water series.

The funny thing is that the interaction between Cillian and Mal was explosive, hot, and very cutting-edge intense when most of it was done through IM-ing. The couple of sex scenes is enough to
Madeline...Just a Reader
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

With all the hype and chatting I've been doing regarding this book I have to say I sort of expected it be a certain way, and in some ways it was, but in other ways it blew me away.
Even though the book is short (84 pages) there was sooo much in it my head was spinning.
Let's not forget the sex, or sexting, Mal and Cillian are HOT!!!!

For me, one of the best SE Jakes books I've read. This was so much more than cat and mouse, the truths that came out we're shocking, I don't know where it's going to g
Gigi
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hard fucking core! Full review at the end of the series.
Marte - Thunderella

**** 4 Mal and Cillian stars ****

Ohhhh, this was way too short! Damn S.E Jakes for this teaser. What an ending! This book is the first in a spinoff series from Hell or High Water where Mal and Cillian are secondary characters.

I would recommend that you read the Hell or High Water series first, so you know what the heck is going on.

I also suggest that you read this before you read #3 Daylight Again from the Hell or High Water series. You could read it after too, but there's kind of a spoiler fo
Elizabetta

I don’t get it. And apparently I’m in the minority. I tried, I really did.

Truthfully, I started this off not expecting to like it much. I really didn’t care for another book I’d recently read in this world, Catch a Ghost. Just ask my friend Ilhem, she had to listen to me whine through it. But… I was willing to give it another try with Dirty Deeds -- sorry Jenn T for the continued whining.

In Ghost, I didn’t get Prophet and Tom (well, Tom I kinda liked, loved his tat anyway), but I thought Cillia
Jenn
So first off, this book is a spin-off of another series & set in the Extreme Escapes, Ltd. world, so I’d advise a reader that they may want to read at least the High or Hell Water series first before starting this one. You shouldn’t be lost if you don’t read them and it isn’t necessary, but plot points are fairly essential in other books. Cillian works for Special Branch 20: an organization that runs black ops missions, and for the most part, that’s all the reader (or Mal & his crew) kno ...more
♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣
Full-length album review rightchere at Prism Book Alliance - ya won't regret it

An unavoidable thrill ride, this book is. From beginning to end, I was in constant motion with these characters and trying to keep up with all of the revelations and emotional u-turns that left me WRUNG. OUT. I guffawed and clenched my jaw and clamped my hand over my mouth.

From the opening, I got what I came for: Cillian’s attitude, impatience, his demanding ways and much, much more. My choice? Hell, there was no ch
Cory
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I tried to read slow so I could make this last. But, alas, it was impossible. Why isn't Dirty Lies out already.....WHY???

So, this book rocked just like I knew it would. Cillian and Mal are a perfect pairing to go head to head. The IM's between the two of them were awesome. Don't even get me started on the ending.

I thought it was hard waiting for this....waiting for the next book is going to be absolute torture.
Shawnie Nicole
Dec 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
eARC received to give an honest review. No spoilers!

Dirty Deeds by SE Jakes, is the first in her Dirty Deeds series that will probably run along with her Hell or High Water series.

Sweet mother of all things dark! Never in a million years did I expect to read what I just read. I have to admit that I honestly had a whole different book in my head. You know what I mean, we readers do it all the time imagine what we THINK will happen. LoL.

Well imagine how I felt when I read most of this and then th
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
***** ARC provided by SE Jakes and Riptide Publishing in exchange for an honest review *****

5 I can't decide who I love more in this series stars!!

First: Lets all take a moment and appreciate the HOTNESS of this cover... the lift of the eyebrow, the sexy tattoos, the smirk cause yes that's a smirk.

We get introduced to Cillian and Mal in the LTG series. We get glimpses, and teases about them that makes you wanna learn more. Enter Book 1 of Dirty Deeds.

Dirty Deeds is well it is DIRTY and I freakin
Wendy
Loved this one...just like I loved the Hell and Highwater series. But just like those, this one ended, just when it started to get really good. Problem is that nobody fucking knows, when all the other books are gonna be released. I want Tom and Prophets last book and I want the other two books in this series damn it !!!

3,5 stars because this one kept getting better and better and then ended in a freaking cliffhanger !!

Authors should not publish series like this, unless they can provide all books
Jenni Lea
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was ok

I'm raising the white flag. I'm throwing in the towel. I'm giving up.

I have read three of her books now and have come to the conclusion that S.E. Jakes is apparently just not for me. Don't get me wrong, she writes well. She just doesn't do it for me. I can't bring myself to care about these characters though I tried. I tried so hard to love them. Alas, it just didn't work out.

*sad face*
Tina
Oct 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: thriller, crime

Dirty Deeds is a mind bending and action packed suspense novella featuring Cillian and Mal, two supporting characters from the Hell or High Water series.

Mal and Cillian just blew me away. They are so explosive together. There is so much action, it’s hell of a non-stop ride and a great beginning to this spin-off series. I just wish these books were combined to make a longer story…
Sam Evans
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bloody hell.

If you haven't read any of SE Jakes' books read them.

If you haven't read the EE / Hell or High Water ones. Read em.

If you have, read them again.

Then read this.

In fact just read it.

Just bloody read it.

Mal and Cillian are so hot in every perfect way.

Only 83 pages? Yeah. It'll be the longest 83 pages of your life. And then some.
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
Read 01/14/2014
Reread 07/07/2015
Reread 04/04/2016

please don't hate me I'm going to upset some people with this, but I really like Mal and Cillian as a couple WAY more than Prophet and Tommy. Don't get me wrong, I adore Prophet. His relationship with Tommy is hot, but something about Mal and Cillian is hotter. Now if we could ever get their next book. Seriously!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, ebook, hof

Review written for Hearts on Fire Reviews.

It is no secret that I am a huge SE Jakes fan. She has been an auto-read author for me almost from the first book, even though I didn’t rave about the first few books. However, the last four or so books I could not wait to get my hands on and could not put down until finished. Dirty Deeds is definitely on that list. I feel it is important to state that you will more fully appreciate these characters if you read the previous books first, even though this
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Man oOh man...what an ending!

I Love Mal...And Cillian~"

Hummmmmm, I love him too!

Both are awesome MCs ....both are so intriguing!

The Book~

Gosh, it was soooo good....but...Wow! what a doozy of a cliff-hanger!

And....awww, GAWD...I'm glad it's not over...

Cuz, This Book Was~

❤Intense
❤Twisted
❤Intriguing
❤Hot
❤Lovable
❤and this is one is my FAVORITE S.E JAKES BOOK THUS FAR!

Just to dang short!

I can't wait for the next book!

Vanessa North
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nothing i can say will do this book justice, so i'll just say i enjoyed the hell out of it, and Mal and Cillian in the bar (view spoiler) blow tommy and prophet in the hurricane out of the water.

Plus, you wll know how I feel about (view spoiler)
MLE
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, kindle-archive, arc
I received this book as an ARC through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really like S.E. Jakes. Something about her writing, and the sense of humor mixed with danger makes me a happy girl. This one had to be my favorite of all her books. Why? Mal.

I have to say Mal just did it for me. The anger, the snark, and the edge of crazy is just what I want in a book like this. I liked how his past was slowly revealed over the course of the story, and there was no one moment of sobbing revela
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Shocking-Dirty-Dangerous--Stars!!!

That's how I felt when I got to the end....like someone punched me in the face. What the hell???

Half of the time....

Wait Mal's after Cillian? No...that can't be? Cillian is after Mal? How does Cillian know John? Does Cillian know Mal? Is Cillian a good guy or a bad buy? What about Mal?? Where are Tom and Prophet? Who in the hell is Trent? And King?

My head...it hurts....make it stop!

The other half of the time...

Are there that many covert/espionoge/special
Susan
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A deep game of espionage and counter espionage evolves into something quite unexpected for Mal and Cillian as they dance around each other and the truth....and a blazing attraction that neither knows quite what to deal with. As the stakes get higher and the passion grows, they inch closer and closer to their own truths.

This book is a thrill ride from beginning to end.

• Special Forces - Mercenaries Part II (Special Forces, #2 part 2)
  • Payoff (Market Garden, #6)
  • Cross & Crown (Sidewinder, #2)
  • Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2)
  • Strain (Strain, #1)
  • A Sinner Born (Brooklyn Sinners, #3)
  • Bone Rider
  • Houseboat on the Nile (Spy vs. Spook, #1)
  • Deliverance: Hooch and Matt's Story
  • When All the World Sleeps
  • The Only One Who Knows (The Only One, #1)
SE Jakes writes m/m romance. She believes in happy endings and fighting for what you want.

You can contact her the following ways:

You can email her at authorsejakes@gmail.com

You can post to her Facebook page: Facebook.com/SEJakes

You can Twitter her: Twitter.com/authorsejakes

You can post on her Goodreads Group: Ask SE Jakes

You can follow her on Tumblr: http://sejakes.tumblr.com

You can ask her a ques

Dirty Deeds (3 books)
  • Dirty Lies (Dirty Deeds, #2)
  • Dirty Love (Dirty Deeds, #3)
“How did we go from cocks to this? Because I gotta tell you, cocks are more fun. Especially mine.” 10 likes
“Letting me know your email address. Big step. Sure you're ready for that kind of commitment?"
"I'm pretty sure I want you to shut up and open your ass for me.”
8 likes