Start by marking “Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective

Read Book

Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective

A diverse collection of stories showcasing some of the best indie authors on the market. Filled with heart-warming romance, mysterious humor, sinister, supernatural thrills and tearful sorrow, this anthology has something for everyone. So snuggle up with a warm glass of mulled wine and join us for the festivities, while we lift your spirit, tickle your fancy and rattle ...more
Published November 30th 2013 by The Indie Collaboration (first published November 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective

Start your review of Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective
Carolyn Bennett
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't tell you anything yet because this one does not go live until Dec 1. Remember to come back to Goodreads to download your free copy of Yuletide Tales: A Festive Collective. I enjoy sharing my short story with you. There are many great authors in this one
Christoph Fischer
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Yuletide Tales A Festive Collective (The Indie Collaboration Presents)" is a magnificent selection of Christmas-time short stories and poems that spans a wide range of angles and emotions about the festive season.
Classic x-mas stories about unexpected kindness or magical and biblical themes are included as well as an inspired horror story about the Anti-Claus and a very entertaining short about a spiritualist medium and her 'workload' at christmas time.
The Indie Collaboration is a collection of
Jim Murdoch
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
To comment on the other stories which are not mine, these are a collection of humorous, unusual, paranormal, romantic, frightening short stories which will have you laughing, crying, sighing, and looking for more. I commend my fellow authors for their great work, creativity and collaboration in putting this book together. The top prize goes to Peter John who started it all and without his much work in the background we would not have gotten this far so soon. Thanks too to our creative cover ...more
Kristina Blasen
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A wonderful variety of Christmas stories in this heart warming collection. Not all of them are happy, they reflect every emotion. Love, hope, happiness, sadness, regret, paranormal happenings and more.
Sharon
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2014
Yuletide Tales, is a collection of short stories and poems based on the festive season. Even though I read this book in March it still gave me the feeling of the Christmas spirit. There is a bit of everything from feel good stories to a very creepy tale of the Anti-Claus, that makes me glad I have always been nice and never naughty throughout the years. My favourite was about a psychic that brought back the true joy of Christmas to the spirits that have attached themselves to her since her gift ...more
Lauren Hichens
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I think there's a story for everyone in this festive collection. I didn't necessarily relate to every story, but it was enjoyable none the less. It was nice to see a Christmas book that didn't follow the conventional theme of man meets girl. Man melts girls frozen heart et cetera.
Erin L
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyable group of stories from some indie authors. Big range of genres so probably something for everyone, although you may not enjoy all of the offerings.
Christoph Fischer
The Indie Collaboration is a collection of
Chris Raven
Oct 26, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Again, it would not be right for me to comment,because I am one of the writers. However, I think it is well worth reading and the other author's stories are great. I wont rate it, as that would not be right. Deserves five stars though (LOL).
Tina
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a collection of short Christmas themed stories. There is a few different genres ranging from romance to horror. As with all short story collections, some I loved and others I thought were okay. I am glad that I read this collection of stories.
Martha Aiken
Jul 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was awful. I didn't finish as the stories were badly written and not at all engaging. This was something our bookclub decided to read and I just didn't go to bookclub that month. Turns out nobody else liked it either. No wonder it was free
Sharon
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Although these tales had "happy endings" they were, for the most part sad. The Christmas murder mysteries I read were more cheerful!
Elle Klass
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yuletide Tales A Festive Collection is a wonderful collection of traditional and nontraditional holiday stories written by a variety of authors. Each author has a short page and a fantastic story. I loved the variety each author brought to the book. A couple of stories that really stood out to me was Christmas Spirit because it is a story of one good turn deserves another when a family takes in a bum for a night. Giving him a warm place to rest and food in his belly. This story played at my ...more
Megan Stolz
I'm a fan of the indie collective and what they stand for. There were some interesting stories, or at least some interesting elements in some of the stories. But overall, it's not a strong collection. Many of the stories have issues with pacing, cliches, and convenient endings. If, however, you're simply looking for a collection of short, sentimental, heartwarming stories -- the kind of stories you might find on Lifetime -- then give the collection a try.
Jami Brumfield
Nov 14, 2013
Jade Phillips
Oct 31, 2013
j
rated it did not like it
Nov 23, 2015
Oct 19, 2016
Mike Bray
Jul 05, 2014
D.C. C Rogers
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karena Marie
Feb 09, 2015
WILLIAM SMTH
Nov 23, 2018
William O'Brien
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Khristina
Dec 28, 2013
Lydia
Dec 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Multiple Author Linking 3 21 Nov 02, 2013 09:42AM

• Agatha's First Case: An Agatha Raisin Mystery (Agatha Raisin Mysteries)
  • The Agatha Raisin Companion
Peter John was born in Bromley Kent, England in 1973. He gained an interest in creative writing at the age of 14 and was published during the 1990's in several poetry anthologies. Happily Married to Jo since 1996 and currently living in Sidcup Kent, not so far from the tree.

Editorial Review: