Start by marking “Pretty Dark Sacrifice (Pretty Dark Nothing, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Dark Sacrifice (Pretty Dark Nothing, #2)

Pretty Dark Sacrifice

(Pretty Dark Nothing #2)

It’s been five weeks, two days, and eight hours since the demons forced Quinn to throw herself into the raging river, since Aaron sacrificed himself to save her, since his body disappeared without a trace.

Everyone wants Quinn to move on, but she can’t, not after a spirit appears to her at Aaron's memorial, convincing her he’s still alive.

When a mysterious box materializes
Published July 28th 2015 by Month9books

Start your review of Pretty Dark Sacrifice (Pretty Dark Nothing, #2)
Alyssa

Book Two of the Pretty Dark Nothing series
Publisher: Month9Books
Publication Date: July 28, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Everyone wants Quinn to move on, but
Stephanie Ward
Jun 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, for-review, owned
3.5 Stars

'Pretty Dark Sacrifice' is the second book in a young adult paranormal series that continues to focus on our main character - Quinn Taylor - as she recovers from the incident at the river. Armed with the knowledge of who she is and what she's supposed to be able to do, Quinn begins to finally train with her guardian angel Azrael. During all of this, Aaron's body still hasn't been found and everyone around Quinn has given up hope and accepted that he's dead. They try to get Quinn to acce
Sherry Fundin
Pretty Dark Sacrifice by Heather L Reid is Book II in the Pretty Dark series, but I will do my best to only share my feelings and not include any spoilers.

Pretty Dark Sacrifice picks up where Pretty Dark Nothing left off.

Quinn still hasn’t mastered her powers and I am wondering if she needs a swift kick in the ass and to be told to “man” up. At least that is how I felt in the opening pages, but she quickly proved me wrong. She grew to be stronger, both physically and mentally.

Her best friend, Re
Chiara
May 27, 2014 rated it liked it
A copy of this novel was provided by the publisher for review.

I fully intended to re-read Pretty Dark Nothing before I started this book, but time got away from me, and I wasn’t able to. I was a bit wary, because sometimes second books in a series leave no room for book amnesia, and I am left completely floundering if I haven’t been able to re-read the first book to get my book memory back. Luckily enough, Reid wove in the important aspects of Pretty Dark Nothing into this book, and
Analee (Book Snacks)
*Actual rating: 3.5 stars.*

Note: I received a free digital e-ARC for review purposes thanks to Chapter by Chapter & the publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book.

The sequel to Pretty Dark Nothing was just as gripping, unique and full of twists as its predecessor Pretty Dark Nothing. Unfortunately I did find the main character to be quite annoying, unlike in Pretty Dark Nothing,where I was able to sympathize and understand the protagonist. However, I did come to accept her by the end
Tiffany Oharriz
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For lack of a better saying holy hell. This book was the epitome of Awesome. I absolutely adored book 1 and I couldn't wait to jump into book 2. While reading the story you're thrust into this world that's stuck in between the balance of good and evil. Every little nuance of each side was done impeccably. I loved reading the continuation of Quinn's story and learning more about Aaron/Kaemon. The back story between the crew and their past lives was so spectacular.

I also found a lot of satisfacti
Lekeisha The Booknerd
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-for-review
*Review to come after blog tour* 2.5 Stars!

Update

For the life of me, I just could not connect with this book at all. I thought that after reading Book 1, that it would only get better – because I somewhat liked the direction the story seemed to be heading. This one didn’t even scratch the surface of being as likable as the first. Second book syndrome at it’s finest. Well, in my opinion.

Let’s start with our heroine, Quinn. I liked her character more in this book. She wasn’t as whiny and b**chy he
Jaime
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it
It has been a long time since I read the first book, Pretty Dark Nothing, and I admit that I forgot a lot of the finer details. But I remembered enough to know that I truly enjoyed it, and I was hoping that enjoyment would last through book 2. And it did! Whew!

Quinn, as a character, has grown in leaps and bounds. She is determined to save Aaron, who is believed to be dead, from the Underworld. She is fierce in this book, more so than the first. She is strong, and capable. Maybe a little bit re
Marissa
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy Win

It’s been over a month since Aaron has sacrificed his life for Quinn’s life. His body has yet to be found as demons have forced her to be thrown into the raging river. Quinn believes he is still alive despite people telling her to move on.

A sudden appearance of a mysterious box appears at the location where Aaron disappears begins the prophecy to life. An ancient prophesy that includes betrayal, revenge, and sacrifice that will take her to the depths of the underworld where she mu
Fee Roberts
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, read-2016
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Pretty Dark Sacrifice is the second book to Pretty Dark Nothing. I found it more intriguing than the first novel. It was very well written and the characters were more developed. This book had a lot more action and suspense compared to the first book. I give this book 4 stars.
Nicola
rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2014
impeccable panda
rated it did not like it
Oct 22, 2015
Mar 01, 2014
Fernanda
Mar 23, 2014
Heather Reid
Mar 25, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristal Shaff
Ioulia
Jul 02, 2014
Ambra
Jul 04, 2014
Heather L. Reid is both American and British and has called six different cities in three different countries, home. Her strong sense of wanderlust and craving for a new adventure mean you might find her wandering the moors of her beloved Scotland, exploring haunted castles, or hiking through a magical forest in search of fairies and sprites. When she’s not venturing into the unknown in her real l ...more

Pretty Dark Nothing (2 books)
  • Pretty Dark Nothing (Pretty Dark Nothing, #1)