Start by marking “Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship” as Want to Read:
Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship

Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship

All families have secrets, and Jules Stone’s is no exception. Deciding not to follow in her family's Oscar-winning footsteps, Jules chooses to take a more behind-the-scenes career in one of the Top 10 Talent Agencies in Chicago. After being dumped five hours before spending Christmas with her dysfunctional family, she needs a plan to avoid their judgmental eyes.

Enter: Kay
Published December 13th 2013 by BCherry Books Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship

Jennifer Kyle
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Sexadorable Stars

”My heart beats a slower rhythm, and it’s easier to breathe. It’s beautiful this made-up relationship.”

description

What to do when one of your favorite author’s is currently working on her next novel and you’re in the mood for more of her words? Double check her book list- this one is actually free on Kindle Unlimited and I feel like I found a four leaf clover because I absolutely adored this story!!!!

The heroine Jules Stone is simply wonderful. She is: weird, desperate, funny, exagge
Just One Indie's Opinion

My Review:

** ARC Provided for an honest review**

"Well then..." I clear my throat once. "You are a fantastic actor," I say, breathless, and emotionally drugged up on Mr. Sexdorable."

I feel like Santa came a little early for me! I have loved everything of Brittainy's that I have read so far :)

5 Sexdorable, perfect stars!!
Seriously!

Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-Up Christmas Relationship is told in the two main characters' POV, Kayden Reece and Jules Stone.  Both of them come from dysfunctional
Brittainy Cherry
Oct 25, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you enjoy!

XoXo!
Kristen Mazzola
**ARC provided for honest review**
Mysza
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute!
Elle
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship is absolute perfection! Brittainy C. Cherry delivers one of the most enjoyable books of 2013 with this novella, and it’s a definite must read for me.

I didn’t know what to expect when I got my hands on this ARC, but I was totally sold on the title before I even opened the book. This lighthearted story is the perfect anecdote to any book hangover. It’s a quick read that had me laughing and left me with a goofy smile. In my opinion, it’s often
Amy Queau
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
LOVED this! This is one of my favorites of 2013.

I don't know if it this caught me in just the right mood, but I'd been looking for a heart-warming quick read for the holidays, and this was absolutely perfect!
Brittainy Cherry made me laugh to the point of snorting in this wonderful, light, cheery, awkward, and sexdorable story!
The pace, dialogue, wit, and plot was perfect - and it shows how well the author crafted this story, because it's tricky to get the reader to care about characters in a nov
Nicola Hudson
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to beta read this...a review will follow when it's released :-)
Nat
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and so cute! A very enjoyable read!! :)
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
Great book. Review to come @ swoonworthybooks.com
Suleika Santana -All About Books
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review
5 stars for sure. LOVED this story!!! The very first paragraph had me laughing. Read the first page and thought I'm gonna love this one, and I did. I really enjoyed all of it. The story starts with Kayden going over to his parents house during the holidays. He has one of those families that make you not want to go visit. His dad does not approve of his choice of employment. His brother (the lawyer) does not speak to him over so
Staci Randall
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, arcs

I absolutely adore stories that are romantic AND funny! This one was just too perfect. In a good way!

Jules, the heroine of the novella, reminded me of myself. She is witty, romantic and an emotional wreck. (Yep, that's me). She loves too much and falls too fast. Unfortunately, as we find out, that is her downfall. Just when she thought she was settling down for good, her boyfriend, Richard proved just how naive she is. Enter SEXDORABLE Kayden.

OHMIGOD, this man is just too much for words! Kayde
Jackie's Book Review
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet and funny Christmas story!

I'm not really one for Christmas Romance stories but this story really threw me for a loop. I loved the storyline and the POV's from the main characters Kayden Reece and Jules Stone.

Both Kayden and Jules really have had some hard knocks coming at them lately, and suddenly it all seems to change in a blink of an eye. After accidently meeting Kayden offers to help Jules out by going home with her at Christmas pretending that he is her boyfriend (you will have
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review

Awe I'm sad that this story ended. It was so sweet and funny. I really just love Kayden and Jules. Yes, it was sort of an insta-love but done in a really good way.

They were made for each other really. Both of them being the "black sheep" of their families and therefore giving them an instant connection/bond.

Kayden's dad really pissed me off but Jules's family drove me bat shit crazy. I mean really she is just supposed to be cool with her sister and ex-boyfriend AND their daughter?

Kayden was t
Nerd Alert
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
~~~~~We received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review~~~~

Gorgeous blonde Julie is a walking neon light sign flashing “damaged goods” who is anxiously awaiting her Christmas trip with her ‘boyfriend’ Richard to visit her parents for the first time at their lodge in Wisconsin. This is the first time she has been there since the blowup with her sister and ex-boyfriend, Danny. Despite what her friends at the retirement home or her friends at the acting agency say, Richard is finally
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
This was such an adorable Christmas story! Maybe I should call it Chrisdorable! It reminded me of a mix between two movies… Holiday’s In Handcuffs and The Wedding Date.

Jules thinks her boyfriend, Richard, is going to propose for her while visiting her parents for Christmas. Unfortunately the worst possible thing happens…. He actually dumps her and wants to propose to his other girlfriend. WHAT??!!!! Talk about CRAZY! So, now Jules is left going to go visit her family alone yet again which isn’t
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
What a fun, cute novella! I felt like I was watching a really funny Christmas movie in my head. I was seriously laughing out loud many times! Kayden and Jules were so cute and fun. I know I keep saying fun, but really fun is what keeps popping into my mind. This was just a sweet, feel good Christmas story! I definitely recommend this sweet little book to everyone who wants to laugh and just be happy. I give this book 4.5 AMAZEBALLS stars!!

An ARC was given in exchange for a honest review.

Review
Stacie
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Perfect Little Holiday Read. Sweet and Sexdorable! LOVED Kayden!!! Thank you Brittainy C. Cherry! You did it again. You showed us that we all have totally ridiculous screwed up families, but that is okay. That someone can still LOVE us no matter how weird and screwed up we feel. That it is even NORMAL. That is the beauty of this. What is Normal anyway, there is no normal. LOVE can find a way REGARDLESS, and sometimes we need to be reminded of that!
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Funny. Adorable. Sweet story.

I laughed out loud so hard. A really great story to read during this holiday season.

≧◔◡◔≦ 5 ✰ read ≧◉◡◉≦

>>>ARC received in exchange for an honest review<<<
Lindsey Gray
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great, fun read. Jules was a hot mess and Kayden was right there with her. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Robin B
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it

I LOVED IT! I loved Kayden! I loved all the funny old people! I loved Jules' rambling! A wonderfully fun and quick Christmas read!!! Go get it!!! NOW!!!
Rebecca Edwards
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I Received An ARC Of This Book In Exchange For My Honest Review!

Laugh out loud funny at times. I stayed up until 3:00 am to finish this book. I was worried that I was gonna wake my hubby up a few times I was laughing so hard.

Kayden is sexdorable. This is the word the Jules made up for him the first time she saw him at the agency she works at. He's there looking to get hired so that he can get into acting and just be a bartender. Unfortunately due tot he fact that he has no experience he doesn't
Melody
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship was an entertaining and fun read that draws you in and leaves you feeling warm and happy. I found myself relating to the characters and their situations and really enjoyed the story. Its a good, short read that I couldn't put down and I think it would put a smile on anyone's face.

I can't wait for the next release from Brittainy!

(I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review)
The Literary Connoisseur
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This may possibly be one of the sweetest, funniest, cutest, and best Christmas novellas I have ever read. The only problem is I wish it were longer! I want more of Jules and Kayden's story! 5 stars for Brittainy C. Cherry's Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-Up, Christmas Relationship.
Michelle Shock
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!- some semi mini spoilers

Loved this book! Then first chapter had me hooked! Kayden and Jules both come from dysfunctional families. When Jules irrationally hollers out the need of a boyfriend for the weekend in the middle of the lobby at an agency office, I fell in love with her character. She is completely neurotic and yet totally loveable. Hayden appears to be a playing but it turns out he is super sweet and just hurting from his past.

The book had me laughing and crying. The characte
Nikki
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So wonderfully cute and entertaining! Way to go!
Detroitangel
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-this
4 Stars. This is a holiday romance that made me laugh out loud. The characters are awkward and fun. Simply sexdorable!!
Kate
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The perfect feel good, entertaining read for the HEA lovers! Great way to get me in the holiday mood!!
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

What could make a fake relationship book even better? Having it take place during Christmas, of course! This was my first Brittainy Cherry book, but I guarantee it won't be my last. Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-Up Christmas Relationship was so fun and delivered the feels I wanted so badly. If you're looking for a holiday romance to make you smile and swoon, put this one on your list.

Jules and Kayden — what a great pair! Now, if I'm totally hone
  • Kiss Me, I'm Home (Tennessee Waltz #3)
  • Hourglass (Hourglass #1)
  • Necessary Heartbreak: A Novel of Faith and Forgiveness
  • Throw Like a Woman
  • A Kiss for Christmas
  • Hope Breaks
  • Forbidden Forever
  • Holiday with a Twist
  • Christmas Kisses (Romance on the Ranch, #5)
  • Christmas at Valley Rise (Miracle at Valley Rise #3.5)
  • Falling Back Together (Crashing, #2)
  • Detecting Danger (Capitol K-9 Unit #5)
  • Task Force Bride (The Precinct: Task Force, #5; The Precinct #21)
  • Christmas Catch (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • What a Girl Wants
  • Love and Mistletoe (Ballybeg, #4)
  • His Second-Chance Family (The Women of Brambleberry House, #2)
  • A Perfect Holiday
“Well then..." I clear my throat once. "You are a fantastic actor," I say, breathless, and emotionally drugged up on Mr. Sexdorable.” 7 likes
“So from the head master of the Meaningless Club to the head mistress of the Hopeful Club, I apologize on behalf of all the losers, users, dumbasses, dicks, fuckers, meatheads, nerds, liars, cheaters, and just plain idiots.” 0 likes