Start by marking “Digital Necromancy (The Dying War, #4)” as Want to Read:
Digital Necromancy (The Dying War, #4)

Digital Necromancy (The Dying War)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Everyone wishes the ancient prophecy would go away. Pixies commute to work and sirens make mp3s of their songs, yet antique forces stubbornly persist. They want to bring about a war between Light and Darkness in an era when most people just want to cash in on the merchandising.

The world faces an uneasy peace as it realizes a war between Light and Darkness is inevitable. Ev
ebook
Published October 25th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Digital Necromancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Digital Necromancy

Dana Neff
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book continues to follow the 3 students, Blake, Keisha and Aki, and their various struggles and involvements in the upcoming war. There are many twists, so one is not certain who is involved in the conflict, who is plotting in it, and especially who can be trusted. One wonders what fate awaits the 3 protagonists. It feels like the future books will contain a lot of action, and perhaps less school.
Peter
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed it the whole way through, then the end was like a punch to the gut. Not sure how I feel about it. If I enjoyed the book but felt a little betrayed by how things turned out, did I really enjoy it? Will read the next one, but I hope the series doesnt keep doing this.
Michelle Pauley
marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2018
I've worked in computer education, search engine optimization, and development in Tanzania. The usual next step in this career path is writing urban fantasy ebooks.

In my free time I enjoy copy-pasting my bio in online forms.
More about Ian Isaro

The Dying War (5 books)
  • Sorcery and Scholarships (The Dying War, #1)
  • Wizardry on Caffeine (The Dying War, #2)
  • The Rainbow of Doom (The Dying War, #3)
  • Gin and Ambrosia (The Dying War, #5)