Start by marking “Season's Greetings, A Parish Mail Short” as Want to Read:
Season's Greetings, A Parish Mail Short

Season's Greetings, A Parish Mail Short

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Celia Macarty is eager to enjoy her first New Orleans Christmas, but school has barely let out for the holidays when she learns that mystery never takes a vacation. Using the clues on a Christmas card from 1933, Celia must unravel a supernatural riddle that takes her all over festive New Orleans—and deeper into her family’s past. As Christmas Eve draws closer, shady commun ...more
ebook
Published November 2013 by Coliloquy, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Season's Greetings, A Parish Mail Short, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Season's Greetings, A Parish Mail Short

Jamie
This was a great addition to the Parish Mail series. The book appears to take place after book 2 (which I still need to read) and they days are creeping closer to Christmas!

Celia receives a new letter from the past, looking for something a young girl has lost. The book continues with other characters from the earlier books, including her grandparents, Sloan, Luc, Tilly, Donovan and her mother.

Much like the other books, you have choices to make that will steer the course of the story. In the ch
Ambur
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-ebook, own
With each book I just come to love the Parish Mail series more and more...and Season's Greetings was no exception! It may be just a Parish Mail "short" but it packed quite a punch and delivered one seriously heartwarming story, and I loved every second of it...especially the romantic moments, I was a sucker for those. ;D

Just as with the first two books, I absolutely loved Celia. She's such a genuine character, and I honestly wish she was real just so I could be her friend...not only is she total
Lindsay
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: review

It's that time of year, even though it's hard to admit. Winter. Again. That means snow and ice, freezing temperatures, car accidents every other block (at least that's what it means in Canada). But it also means Christmas is just around the corner. Literally! My neighbors a block over have Santa's Village set up on their lawn! Figuratively too, though. Christmas is just 34 days away. Have you started your shopping yet?

I'm a little slow getting into the spirit this year. We just had our
Kate (VerbVixen)
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the holidays. I love everything about them. It’s the only time of year I turn into a sappy, cheesy Hallmark movie loving fiend. I also find myself reading a lot in December and I’m particularly fond of winter themed books—-does it have snow? hot chocolate? ice skating? Great, I’ll read it. That’s part of the reason I was so excited to get to read Season’s Greetings.

The Parish Mail books, Dead Letter Office and Post Mortem are a series of paranormal mysteries set in New Orleans. Now go bac
Rebecca
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:

I have loved Kira Snyder’s Parish Mail Series from the first book on. But I think she has outdone herself with the Christmas short, Season’s Greetings. This book came at a perfect time because I really needed a good dose of the Christmas spirit and Season’s Greetings delivered!

We find our friends Celia, Tilly, Luc, and Donovan preparing for Christmas. You wouldn’t think Celia and Tilly could have a mystery to solve what with all the good cheer and joy. But there is still a beautiful
Rachel
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Woohoo, Celia, Tilly, Donovan and Luc are back !!!!

If you have read the other two books in this series, or rather have devoured them like me, you will be super excited to read this novella.

It's set around the Christmas holidays and Celia has another letter for solve with the help of Tilly, Luc and Donovan. Yes it's a interactive novella, so you still get to help Celia make her choices.

Look out for the " I so, didn't see that coming" moment. I am desperate for the next instalment to see how it
Debra
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

It's Christmas in New Orleans and Celia, Tilly, Luc and Donovan are back for a Christmas Themed Mystery. Another letter has arrived and there is another mystery to solve. There is also a little romance to go with the mystery. This novella is an interactive "choose your adventure" themed book for YA/Adults. It is lighthearted and fun read. It is a nice compliment to the Parish Mail series but also can stand on it's own if you haven't
Jo
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great extension of the first book in the series. It is still fun to pick the next thing that happens. I love the Luc aspect and will always choose him, but I am not sure where it could end up since he is dead. Kira Snyder knows how to write, and she creates great characters. The book practically oozes a New Orleans vibe. I've never been there, but I can imagine it perfectly when reading these books. This was a fun-filled read, and I look forward to the next book. More Luc please!
Tasha Turner

Received eArc from author in exchange for honest review.
Ariella
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review. I love mystery stories and you can solve it. I love the story plot and the twist and turns. The characters are great.
Deja`
Cynthia
Sep 06, 2016
Yoda
Oct 24, 2016
DEAD LETTER OFFICE and POST MORTEM, the first two in the Parish Mail series of interactive ebooks, are now available for Kindle, Nook, Android, and Kindle app (iPad/iPhone):

Kira Snyder is a writer living in Los Angeles. Her television work includes the Syfy Channel shows ALPHAS and EUREKA and the People’s Choice Award-
More about Kira Snyder