Start by marking “The Ace of Hearts (The Ace of Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Ace of Hearts (The Ace of Hearts, #1)

The Ace of Hearts

(The Ace of Hearts #1)

Melanie S’velare didn’t know she was a witch until her family moved halfway through her senior year. Not only is she a witch, she’s the heir to the magical throne. All the pink cookies in the world can't help her fend off the dark forces after her soul, her crown, and her life.

To survive the brewing war, she'll need to perfect her control over her powers and the Ace of He
Published October 26th 2013 by Helmor Lake Publishing (first published October 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Ace of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ace of Hearts

Amy
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book amazing! I loved every minute of it! It gripped me right from the beginning! Fantastic job Mikki!
Tiffinie Helmer
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I fell right away for Melanie and her situation as her parents moved during her senior year and then finding out that she was a witch, heir to a throne, and not who she believed she always was. Like a lot of kids, she is finding herself, she just has a lot more to deal with having powers and then some curse after her soul. This was a magical ride that was full of twists and turns that I didn't see coming. Completely unpredictable and yet a very satisfying read. The descrip ...more
Ariadne Kane
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After reading her two novellas, I was ready for another scifi thriller from Mikki Kells. I was pleasantly surprised to find her new book was a paranormal romance for the older teen/new adult crowd. Starting with an eye-catching cover and continuing with a roller coaster ride of a book, I enjoyed Kells first full-length novel. It’s a breath of fresh air in a genre that’s taken a turn for the mundane.
Kerrigan Byrne
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SO, I'm not a great reader of YA novels, but this plot line was so original and intriguing, I couldn't put it down. I love that Mikki Kells is so fond of strong, capable heroines who save the day. The world and the magic was so vivid and wildly imaginative I was in awe of the creation. An excellent read. I recommend it.
Katherine Paschal
I loved this book and as soon as I finished the first one, I jumped right into the second one. A great start to a dark new supernatural world with monsters and unique characters set in Park City, Utah (how could I not relate to a character from Southern Cali who moves to Utah spontaneously in the middle of a snow storm since that was me?Minus the paranormal...) Very worth reading.
Ruthie Bronkema
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let's just say this book rocks !!!!! She leaves you with wanting MORE !! Book 2 I can't wait ☺ ...more
Amanda Faith
Audrey Stewart
Apr 12, 2016
Wiliam Gossage
Apr 12, 2016

The Ace of Hearts (2 books)
  • Black Jack (The Ace of Hearts, #2)