Start by marking “Delicious” as Want to Read:
Delicious

Delicious

With a full moon hanging over the apple orchards of Delicious, Ohio, romance is in the air, and three couples are about to experience the magic of falling in love.
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
Down on Jonathan Avenue, the shy proprietor of the quaint bookstore can't seem to keep her fantasies about a famous writer to herself.

MOON MAGNETISM
While at The Old Orchard Inn the tempting s
Published December 3rd 2013 by Kensington Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delicious

Alp
Once in a Blue Moon / Lori Foster

4.25 Stars.
This was lovely, sweet, and sexy. I loved both Stan and Jenna. They were a perfect match. Thank you, Lori Foster for this wonderful read.

Moon Magnetism / Lucy Monroe

4 Stars.
Another hot and sexy short story by Lucy Monroe. Despite the fact that the game Blake and Ivy played didn't quite sit well with me, I really enjoyed the romance between them. Moreover, the ending was very sweet and it simply touched my heart. I couldn’t help but fall in love wit
Karla
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

once in a blue moon by lori foster

I loved this author and her hot possessive alpha males! it pains me to give this such low rating BUT I guess they can't all be winners. I get that his a novella but it was way too rushed. The attraction between the H/h was off the charts but their insta love I didn't believe. I think an epilogue would of helped!!
Renégade ♥
4 stars

These quick stories move super fast in the love and steamy sex department but I picked up this collection expecting that would likely be the case.

If you're looking for something longer and more in depth that you can really sink your teeth into, your best bet is to find a novel instead, as these may not work for you.

That being said, if you enjoy short stories and novellas with a bit of romance and some definite heat, you might enjoy these.

I had fun with the whole moon influence deal, as
Tiffany
A collection of stories about a small town and the magical people who live there. I didn't like this one much at first, but the third story kind of makes up for the first two.

"Once in a Blue Moon" - 2.5 stars
This is not what I normally read--it's about a middle-aged widow with kids who falls for a local author. It's an okay story; I just couldn't relate to the characters much.

"Moon Magnetism" - 2.5 stars
This one had the potential to be better, but it was originally written in 2005 and boy, doe
Cardyn Brooks
This collection of two stories from 2005 by L.F. and L.M. and one 2014 story by S.T., which would benefit greatly from at least a few sentences of initial explanation, make Delicious stale. These easy-money repackagings of previously published shorts by deservedly popular authors with one new story tacked on to make the anthology a "new" title qualify for their own sub-category labeled Contemporary Archaic: romance fiction set in modern times with outdated attitudes, expectations, terminology, a ...more
Mollie *scoutrmom*
It kind of stinks that they'd take two older stories I'd already read, put them in a collection with a newer author they'd like to promote, and call it new. If I'd paid money for this instead of checking it out of the library, I'd be angry. Caveat emptor! (Let the buyer beware.)
Ann (Noumena12)
Mixed reviews on the stories. I liked that the stories were all tied together.
Kesha
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had read Lori Foster and Lucy Monroe's stories before. I hate when old stories are put in new books and packaged as something new. I actually like Sarah Title's "Full Moon Pie" the best.
Susan
Once in a Blue Moon by Lori Foster

It's all because of that stupid blue moon. That's what Stan Tucker thinks as he walks through Delicious, Ohio, suddenly privy to everyone's innermost thoughts, a gift courtesy of a rare blue moon. What most people have on their minds is boring--grocery lists, work woes, appointments. But not Jenna Rowan's super-private thoughts. The pretty, shy bookstore owner is having decidedly hot thoughts about Stan...naked, sweaty, not-for-primetime thoughts. Stan's lusted
Linda
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious is a three books in one novel written by three different authors that tell you about three females who think that they are cursed by a blue or full moon every month. Set in Ohio, the three authors tell such unique tales that entertained me with their freshness and every time I look at an apple, I will remember this book! From making electronics short out to baking tempting apple treats, there will be something that every reader will like.
Amanda
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-novels
I DNFed both Foster and Monroe's sections. Foster's I thought was insane, though I liked the premise of mind reading. Monroe's I found to be a clunky bdsm take.
I loved Sarah Title's!!! All the stars are for her.
Lena H.
May 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
DNF
I read the first two novellas. Based on the cover and descriptions I expected something light and sweet but they were poorly-written raunchy garbage.
Danielle
Feb 25, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF - I can't believe I'm saying this...especially about a book put out by one of my favorite writers... but this was so boring that my eyeballs feel fried!
Ashley Gibson
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads!

This is an anthology featuring stories written about a town called Delicious, Ohio. It features three stories by authors Lori Foster, Lucy Monroe, & Sarah Title.

Once in a Blue Moon by Lori Foster (5 stars)
This is the story of Jenna (a bookshop owner) and Stan Tucker (a writer of gardening books). Stan has the ability during blue moons to read minds. When he hears the thoughts that Jenna is having about him, will he act on the attrac
Kathy
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, sexy, small-town
Cindy
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an anthology of 3 stories set in the same small Ohio town centered around the changes that occur to each of the subjects on the full moon. I have enjoyed everything Lori Foster and Lucy Monroe have written, including these stories, and loved the introduction to Sarah Title. Each protagonist has an extra talent that manifests at the full moon. They've kept these hidden, thinking them almost a curse, but they learn that the right person can accept and love them them, which helps them to ac ...more
Jocelyn
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I admit that I bought this book for Lori Foster's story, but I loved the other stories as well. The premise of the book is that 3 women, all from the same town, have different abilities that are heightened during a full moon. No werewolves or anything really supernatural, just different. I will say that I enjoyed Lori's story the most, but I see myself finding books by the other authors in the future.
Kati
Mar 21, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
The central story by Lucy Monroe was the best of the 3. Lori Foster's contribution was not LF's best work, and having never read anything by Sarah Title before, I can only say that her story didn't impress me overly much. But the novella by Lucy Monroe was as hot as has been every other of her books that I've ever ready.
Marilyn Michalski
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really did enjoy this book. I found it quite interesting how 3 different authors could write about the same town and have no character overlap. All three stories were interesting and very well written. They all had their take on how the moon affected their main characters and how the loves of their lives could and would accept them. Very good book with stellar writing.
Griz Girl
Ridiculous short stories! Sometimes I like a quick short story...fast to read for when life is too busy to sit down with a book.

However, these stories were nothing but unreal sex scenes right from page 1! No story, no plot, just hot & heavy...a little of that goes a long way when I don't even know the character's names!

Not a bad book--but barely worth the time..............
Joyce
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I WON this book on Goodreads. Three short stories about the full moon and its effects on different people. These were all fun and easy reads. Really enjoyed all three stories. Would recommend it to everyone.
Maureen Hubley
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a funny book. I had never read anything by Sarah Title. I have read many books by Lori Foster and Lucy Monroe. My girlfriends were visiting when I was laughing out loud so they want to borrow it.
Nora-adrienne
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delicious was a strange and delicious trio of stories. Each with a heroine who had a "gift" of one sort or another. More tomorrow.

FTC Full Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher who only requested a fair and impartial review.
Sharon
Jun 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's just a little paranormal with a little magic-ish thorn in, but I actually liked these stories. Adorable and sexy...just know that like most anthologies the characters will fall in love fast fast fast!
Alice Harbin
Jan 10, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to be trash and only read 1 story and the beginnings and endings of the other 2 stories. The plots are so similar for each novelette. There was little to engage my imagination or my curiosity. The explicit sex both in action and in thoughts was disgusting.
FayAnn  Hollcroft
If you like small town romances with a twist, you'll really like this book. Deliciously sweet! The first 2 books are over the top to read, & the last one for me was really close to going over but just didn't. My rating = closer to 4.5-4.7/5. So in my views this book is worth everything.
Deb
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-book
What the heck is up with this town? Does no one speak to each other? How can no one outside of families know about the curses/gifts? Cute stories though. Not necessarily a must read, but good for a Sunday afternoon.
Amy
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three stories, all good, but my favorites were "Once in a Blue Moon" by Lori Foster and "Moon Magnetism" by Lucy Monroe.
Nibrock
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little disappointed because I've read the stories by Lori Foster & Lucy Monroe in a different anthology. Fun stories where amazing things happen during the full moon.
Julie Alvarez
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was not one of my favorites because I thought the stories were a little strange,
  • One Enchanted Season
  • Ladies Prefer Rogues
  • A Man And A Woman (The Lady's Tutor. #1.5)
  • Kiss of Wrath (Deadly Angels, #4)
  • The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap
  • Thirteen Chances
  • Playing The Field (Diamonds and Dugouts, #2)
  • So This Is Christmas (Includes: The Protectors, #19)
  • The Reluctant Countess
  • Christmas Angels: Three Heavenly Romances (Angels Everywhere #1-3)
  • The Christmas Cookie Collection (Twilight, Texas, #4.1)
  • To Wish or Not to Wish (As You Wish, #3)
  • In the Mood Fur Love
  • The Mistress Memoirs (Boscastle, #13)
  • A Highlander Christmas
  • Surprising Lord Jack (Duchess of Love, #2)
  • Vampire Dragon (Works Like Magick, #3)
  • Dragon Lovers (Includes: Guardians #2.5)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro