Start by marking “Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2)” as Want to Read:
Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2)

Do Not Disturb

(Deanna Madden #2)

Equal parts Dexter and 50 Shades, this is the eagerly awaited follow-up to the daring erotic thriller, The Girl in 6E, by A.R. Torre.

3. Don't kill anyone.

The rules were simple and I broke them.
Now I must face the consequences.
Everyone else must face me.
Published April 21st 2015 by Redhook (first published April 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Do Not Disturb, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Vickie She didn't buy a house in the first book.

Start your review of Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Torre Deanna Maddedn 2 Title by SueBee_zpshqmgzbae.jpg
 photo dnd2 12Gr xBQ by sb_zpsclng2gq4.gif
 photo dnd2 1Gr xB by sb_zpshihd8jv2.gif
 photo dnd2 5Gr xB by sb_zpsmfj3w3th.gif
 photo dnd2 4Gr xB by sb_zpsd1k8e4yk.gif
★★★★★! Do Not Disturb, book 2 of X. A captivating, suspenseful & soul-searching journey for a reclusive heroine with secrets!

All books in the Deanna Madden romantic thriller series are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: The Girl in 6E
Book 2: Do Not Disturb
Book 3: If you Dare
- November 2015

In The Girl in 6E we followed Deanna Madden three years after she cocooned herself in apartment 6E. Working for webcam company as Jessica Reilly, a student and sex kitt
Raeleen Lemay
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fiction, own
This one started out a bit more slowly than the first book did, but once it got going, it was amazing. I loved getting to know more about Mike, and I hope we get more of him in the next book!!
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
It's LIVE WORLDWIDE * Amazon US *
* Amazon UK *

*SPOILER FREE REVIEW*

I have an eclectic taste when it comes to reading, my greatest love being emotionally, angst driven tales with depth and characters whom have truthful motivation for everything they do and say. I like relationships to be a focal point and I adore romance, be it dark or sweet or somewhere in between. DO NOT DISTURB offers all this plus a variant I don’t often seek out in my reading material, it’s a THRILLER, a thriller laced wit
Peek At My Book Review
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, arc

**IT'S NOW LIVE ON AMAZON**

Rating : 4.5 “Bloodthirsty Beauty” Stars

My Views : What I did to the book

description

Mind-Fucking-Blowing!!! To say that this one shocked the shits out of me is an understatement. If you think that ‘The Girl in 6E’ fucked with your mind, then wait until you read ‘Do Not Disturb’; this one is Fucking Mind Rape and I Loved it. Personally I loved this one more than the first one. The first 50% of the book was mostly about Deanna’s life with Jeremy and also an introduction of
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
[image error]

Bravo Alessandra Torre! This sequel was so extremely well written including the CLEVER plot. The main characters are so well done that you just can’t help but love them while a bad guy addition made this story scary and creepy.

Deanna Madden is still our gorgeous cam girl with the thoughts of a killer while her and our hot UPS delivery guy Jeremy get closer. She is still self imprisoned but has been popping out here and there for some Jeremy time.

”I’m in danger of falling for a
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans,erotic, romance, suspense
5 Just When You Think You Know Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-NOW ONLY $1.99!!!!
We sometimes live our lives and think the people we know are exactly as they represent themselves... open, friendly... or we see the selfishness and just chalk it up to who they are...But who are they really...and what is the driving force which causes that selfishness or conversely the friendship...

These are questions that may happen and never be answered...

But when you read Alessandra Torre...and specifically the fol
Clumsy Storyteller
We all live different lies.

3. Don't kill anyone.

The rules were simple and I broke them. Now I must face the consequences. Everyone else must face me.

Deanna Madden, you're one crazy bitch , Fucked up doesn't even describe how insane you are ! I loved book one " The girl in 6E" and i was so excited for book 2 and thank god the author did not disappoint her readers , this entire series is not the type of read I've come to expect from Alessandr
S.M. West
5++ disturbednotdefeated STARS

Ms. Torre didn’t disappoint with the second book in the Deanna Madden series. Deanna is damaged. After having witnessed the horrifying murders of her family, something inside her broke and she now has this insatiable desire to kill.

In this book, Deanna continues her life in isolation and confinement but flirts with the boundaries of a “normal” life. She now has a boyfriend, Jeremy Pacer, the sexy and sweet UPS delivery guy, whom she goes out on dates with and s
Beverly
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LIVE on Amazon

Freedom can be a drug. The more you get, the more you want.

I still remember when I read The Girl in 6E, it was one of the first Alessandra books and I was just in shock and awe. I had no idea what to expect, but was blown away as the story progressed. Deanna Madden loves killing, she knows the danger she is to society so she has taken precautions to protect others from herself. 1. Don't leave the apartment, 2. Never let anyone in, 3. Don't kill anyone.

Since The Girl
Kim Bailey
✮✮✮✮✮4.75 Stars✮✮✮✮✮

Pure mayhem with a side of fucking awesome!

After I finished this book, I had to check all my vitals.
Still breathing … heavily ✔
Pulse … erratic ✔
Temperature … boiling ✔
Brain function … barely ✔
Enjoyed the fuck out of this book ✔✔✔✔✔

When I first heard that this book was releasing, I wasn't sure how to react. I was extremely excited to be getting more of Deanna Madden. BUT, The Girl in 6E was so perfect. I really felt a sense of completion with it. I wasn’t certain how another b
Kathleen
Romance Rating ~ 3 Stars
Heat Level ~ 3 Stars
Ending ~ to be continued
Overall Rating ~ 5 Stars

I'm having problems today and just can't seem to find the words for a review, so I'm going to wing it, so here goes.

I REALLY enjoyed this second installment of this series. The story grabbed me and held on tight the whole way through. This is series is unlike any other I've ever read and you know what? I LOVED every moment!

I loved reading
✰ Liz ✰
"There has to be a plan. I have to have a purpose. I am, despite all that rots in my core, a good person."

Do Not Disturb is ACT 2 of the Deanna Madden Series. As expected by readers everywhere, Ms. Torre does not disappoint.

In the Girl in 6E, we fell in love with the heroine Deanna Madden. Deanna is a strong spirited young woman with deep issues to work through. This character has complex layers that are just waiting to unravel.

Do Not Disturb picks up directly after the conclusion of The Girl i
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

I'm going to keep this short because I am struggling to write a half decent review. This was a great story, but I was a bit lost at times. I read book 1 ages ago, and although this is advertised as a standalone, I am not sure I agree.

This is primarily a suspense, with a psychopathic heroine and a normal ordinary man as the love interest. It is brilliantly written and it was definitely thrilling. Deanna, although completely mental, is a fantastic and complex character who I could
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5++++ Stars

Release Date 4-21-15

photo Do Not Disturb_zpsro8xoz0z.jpg

There are books that you read that will make you gasp with horror, those that will make you wonder and contemplate and those that will completely mess with your mind -Do Not Disturb falls into all three of those category. The genre is erotic suspense and it fulfills it to the fullest. I read The Girl in 6E and found it to be a fascinating read. So when I found out that The Girl in 6E, Deanna Madden, would have a follow-up book, I was super excited.

How does on
Lo Bookfrantic
***REVIEW MODE ACTIVATED***

I THINK THIS WAS BETTER THAN BOOK ONE IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE

BR Dark books with my SHHLUTS only on SHH GROUP grab a dark book and dare to join us:

~~~~~BLURB~~~~

3. Don't kill anyone.

The rules were simple and I broke them.
Now I must face the consequ
warhawke
Type: Standalone Book 2 of Deanna Madden series
POV: Shifting - Multiple
Rating:

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

After being confined in her home for 3 years to protect others from her killer instinct, Deanna Madden had a brief stint in the open world. Now that she had a little taste (of freedom and blood), she craved for more. But venturing out was a tricky business because it would not only endanger others, but also her own self.

It’s been a long time since I last
Edward Lorn
Jan 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
Before I get throng-fucked by fans, you should know that I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in the Deanna Madden series. I'm not a "hater". I truly wanted to enjoy this book. I liked the idea of a cam-girl who has locked herself away from the world due to her homicidal tendencies. I didn't see it going past one book (oddly enough, the author admits in the afterword that she didn't either), but was still looking forward to the sequel. I knew this was a one-trick pony, but I ignored my gut instin ...more
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST. This book had me feeling SO anxious and terrified and I loved every minute of it. Cannot WAIT for the next installment.
Chantal  (Every Word A Doorway)

Wow, this was kind of terrible.

The first one had its fair share of issues, but it was incredibly enjoyable. But this one made me feel SO uncomfortable. In terms of plot, it was basically a complete repeat of the The Girl in 6E. What was interesting at first because it was new and quite daring, felt washed-out and lacklustre here.

I hated the romance. Jeremy is such a boring, nondescript love interest with absolutely no backbone or character. It was also one of those scenarios where the
Michael David
Jul 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Deanna Madden is back in this titillating sequel to THE GIRL IN 6E. After the events in the first book, Deanna (aka Jess) is still making her money as a camgirl and still has the urge to kill. What’s changed is that she now has a few reasons to leave her apartment. Each time she does this, it tests her resolve to keep her murderous urges under control. When a killer and rapist on house arrest becomes infatuated with Deanna and their cyber sex, he starts planning to pay her a visit when she refus ...more
CC
4.5 "I'm going to watch you bleed" Stars

photo tumblr_n2xypui5BC1rv07a4o1_500_zpsfckvyd3b.gif

{Public Chat Room}

curiousreviewer22: Hi Jess!

pseudojessica: Hi curious!

mikecanhackme: Hi bb.

icansuckmyowndick: How much for 5 minutes?

{curiousreviewer22 secures private chat room.}

curiousreviewer22: I am so glad we have the opportunity to talk. You know, I am interested in the girl behind the camera, right?

pseudojessica: Yes, I understand you want to learn more about the real me. I wouldn’t normally discuss my private life with anyone, but it is
Mada Linx
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 stars.

This book, oh this book, had me with my heart in my throat almost all the time. I really, really liked the action, the hunt, but most of all, Deanna.
Deanna starts pushing her limits, trying to be and feel normal again. She had a few slips, but managed to control herself.
Jeremy is really sweet and very patient. He will take whatever Deanna will give him, and he absolutely adores her.
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
Julie Zantopoulos
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, read-in-2017
My video review is linked here.

I freaking love this series. It's NO joke how much I love Deanna's character and Torre's writing style. I fell in love with the psychological thriller in The Girl in 6e and it just continued in this book. I am a huge nerd for anything psychology based and I love a good sexy time book so this is a perfect combo. I am dying to move on to the next book.
Bj
4.5 "Disturbing Justice" Stars! Perhaps psychologically the darkest story I have ever read. Creative beyond belief, but deeply disturbing. This book will take you into the twisted and distorted mind of a killer and a rapist. I literally had to pause reading this story at a number of crucial points, because I was just that affected. So please heed the warning. This book is not for everyone; but if you value originality in your romances and have an open mind, then I guarantee this will be one of t ...more
Paul Nelson
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books-read
Do Not Disturb is a cam girl sexy, steamily steameous, ardently arousing, pant stirring Knicker dampening, barrel of psychotic madness with one of the most exhilarating and enslaving female characters around.

Damn this is hot, sign me up I think I'm in love *fanning furiously*. Fuck the story I'll just listen to the voice of the narrator, the voice of Deanne Maddon.

Do Not Disturb is the second book in the Deanne Madden series and is just as, if not more erotically charged and psychologically dama
Mel
Mar 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017, 3-stars
3.5 stars. Unlike with book one my 3.5 will be rated down, not up.

K to start I'm doing this while I'm pretty sure I'm high on NyQuil so I'll edit this tomorrow to make sure there's a bit of sanity in here. Seems alright.

And as another warning, I had a lot of problems but there's a lot of good in this. I'll likely talk about the problems more but that doesn't mean this book is the worst.

So despite the fact that I rounded this down when I rounded the first up, I preferred the second book to the
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This book, you guys! Talk about one messed up read. Guess what, though? I enjoyed it more than the first book, The Girl in 6E. I know, I know. You’re not supposed to like a sociopath like Deanna, but tell it to my foolish heart because I loved every inch of this complicated, dangerous, unstable bad ass woman.

You really do need to read the first book before this one. If you haven’t, stop reading this review because spoilers are bad. Mm-kay?

The last book saw Deanna venturing outside of her apartm
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe
Before diving into reading this story, I was actually mulling for days of what I expect from Deanna in this sequel. Or the ‘what ifs’ and the possibilities of what the struggle might be, of the characters that I’ve come to love, my admiration of Mike’s abilities, my infatuation of Dr. D’s voice, and of Jeremy’s relationship with Deanna. But then, nah. I’d stop being giddy and excited. I will not read this book and analyze clinically every twist and turns. I will dive in with no expectations. I’l ...more
★★★★½
Do Not Disturb is the second installment in A.R. Torre's (Alessandra Torre) dark/erotic thriller series titled: Deanna Madden. The first book in this series totally hooked me and I was excited to see this second one within my easy reach. Hurray for the public library!!!

Do Not Disturb is no filler sequel! It is its very own story. There is a solid romance, a scary villain, and of course the whole bottle of awesome sauce: Deanna Madden. Watching Deanna and Jeremy's romance slowly blossom was
Mercedes
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, arcs
This book was amazing. Deanna is such a complex character it was great that we got to see her again in a second book.

I liked that she explored her freedom more in this book and tried to push her boundaries. We see Deanna beginning to question her self-imposed boundaries more, and wonder if these boundaries are really benefiting or hurting her. She explores her darker urges a bit more, testing the strength of her self-control.

Deanna continued to be an intriguing character, and her complexities pu

• Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)
  • Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)
  • Tight
  • The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)
  • Black Lies
  • Moonshot
  • All In (All In Duet, #0.5-2)
  • Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries #0.5-5)
  • Love, Chloe
  • To Have (The Dumont Diaries, #1)
  • Birdy (Upper Echelon Duet #1)
  • Rolling the Dice (All In Duet, #0.5)
  • Till Death (The Dumont Diaries, #3)
  • To Hold (The Dumont Diaries, #2)
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Hidden Bodies (You, #2)
  • The F List
A.R. Torre is a pseudonym of Alessandra Torre.

Deanna Madden (3 books)
  • The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1)
  • If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3)