Start by marking “Western Kisses” as Want to Read:

Western Kisses

Kick off the holidays with five heartwarming romances from bestselling authors Kirsten Osbourne, Carré White and more!

The Man from Cripple Creek by Carré White

After the ravages of Smallpox left her scarred for life, Willow Brady had resigned herself to spinsterhood. A chance meeting with a rugged stranger changes everything, as she's drawn to his sadness, which mirrors her
Published October 30th 2013 by Rising Books (first published October 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Western Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Western Kisses

Start your review of Western Kisses
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Nov 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
This is so not worth the $4.99 currently being charged for it. Four of the five stories are nearly intolerable, and I found myself rolling my eyes and sighing, hoping they would end quickly. It wasn't quickly enough. They were trite, corny, and badly written. Typos, misspellings, word confusion, and some physics that defied logic.

'The feet of Will's chair hit the floor one after another..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The entire anthology reads like a mishmash of hastily slapped-together stories that the authors didn't
Ipshita

Unwanted Bride by Flora Dare:

Romancing Rosalie by AnnMarie Oakes:

Amanda
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This bundle is absolutely perfect.

I enjoy reading stories with an underlying holiday theme this time of year and each of the ones made available here have that and so much more. There are characters you will fall in love with, each over coming some sort of hardship and finding their happily every after and characters you will also love to hate (Unwanted Bride).

Not one of the five stories listed was a downer. Some are hot, some are chaste, but each is enjoyable separately and together. I think
Babs
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: western, romance
These box set for 99 cents was not bad at all. I was lucky to get it from Netgalley for free for a honest review. I adored all 4 stories. They each grabbed the reader and made you want to read till the end. You wanted to know of love was going to win out. If I had to choose a favorite form the bunch it would have to be Almost Lonely. The reason for this is an outlaw keeps his promise on coming back to visit Lottie and she is even more surprised he came. The two fall in love and the story was ...more
Lorka
Jan 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Very sweet and innocent stories. This book is made up of several (5, I think) different short stories that take place around Christmas time in the 1800's time period. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the writing, story lines or characters.... but I am so used to reading 300-400 page historical romances, that it was odd to read a love story where the characters meet, fall in love and get married, and 'the end' in a weeks worth time. I guess I prefer a more drawn out storyline where it ...more
Stéphanie Giusti
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This bundle is simply awesome. It contains the sweetest stories i've read so far and i've fell in love with every caracters and it made my day<3 i'd recommend those stories to anyone who doesnt to read a whole book but just a sweet short story.
Melissa Brock
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVe the box set. I knew one author in this box set Kristen Osbourne . Love her Mail order brides , is the reason i brought the box set. But i read the other stories that is also in the set and fell in love with them too.

Old western times. Check it out
Rachel
I really liked this box set. Each book had it's own merits. I loved each and every one of them. I wasn't sure what I'd be getting as they were free at the time, but I am so glad that I took a chance. They were entertaining, sweet and believable.
Violet90
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked the first story and Kirsten Osbourne's book much more :)
Meli
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the stories about finding love in unlikely places. All of the stories were wonderful and I am looking forward to reading more from each of the authors.
Mum
The stories all seemed to have the same general theme, but with them being short stories, they did not have to be read in one sitting.
joyce frontcakas
Not really sure

there wasn't enough suspense. i love to sit on the edge of my seat when I read any kind of book.
Crystal
Western Kisses

This was a really good Christmas book. All the stories were full of new love with sweet endings. I hated for each one to end.
Dea
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Story by Carre White and Kirsten Osbourne were better than the other two
Keri
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

wonderful read loved all the stories adventure romance not knowing what comes next Christmas is a wonderful time of year
Robin
Dec 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-have
The Man from Cripple Creek - 4 stars
Almost Lonely -
Natalie Ryabenko
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoined the stories in the box set. Some of them where really sweet and romantic. Two stories at the end could have more, but it was interesting.
&#x1f339;Lisa June Sanders&#x1f339;
Feb 08, 2017
Julie Bissett
Nov 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Unmistaken (Elkridge #5)
  • The Christmas Journey
  • Mail Order Brides of Ruby Ridge Boxed Set
  • Finding Grace: A True Story About Losing Your Way In Life...And Finding It Again
  • Angel Falls
  • Colorado Hope (The Front Range Series, #3)
  • The Pelican Bride (Gulf Coast Chronicles, #1)
  • Love's Providence
  • Watchers on the Hill (Pine Ridge Portraits #2)
  • Wilderness Trail of Love (American Wilderness, #1)
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • Sweet Lake
Just copy and paste the following link into your web browser:

Carré White is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and historical romance. Her Colorado Brides Series has been a historical and western top 100 bestseller. The romance anthology, Western Kisses - Old West Christmas Romances, is an Amazon top 100 bestseller.

Carré lives in