Start by marking “The Conversation of Merachefet: A Book of Secrets” as Want to Read:
The Conversation of Merachefet: A Book of Secrets

The Conversation of Merachefet: A Book of Secrets

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Librarian note: alternative-cover edition of 9781484120002

Indulca mei radices.

“The Conversation of Merachefet: A Book of Secrets” is best interpreted as “an intrinsic esoteric conversation” in which the essence of all purpose and of all universal form are discussed.

A free-flowing dialogue designed as a single lengthy conversation, this writing is described by the author to
Published May 29th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Conversation of Merachefet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Conversation of Merachefet

Guillaume D'ennetieres
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone seeking answers, lovers of mystical studies and secrets of the soul.
Brillant, grandiose, parfait!

The answer to my every question, the ointment for my spirit, the open window in my dark room! There is no useless rampage of dialogue in this book— every single word is purposeful, meaningful and bears its weight in gold! Nothing useless can be found on these pages, every morsel is a mouth-watering secret for the spirit, mind, heart, soul. I will never be the same again and I will read it over and over!
Angela Flores
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazed at the how these words matched such detailed synchronicity to what is occurring in my life at the moment, page after page. This should be read with an open mind as the messages delivered will certainly affect your spirit in a positive way. Even though the title may be steeped in mysticism the message is clear and will have a unique meaning to everyone who reads it. I have already begun to delve into her other books. Truly captivating writer who tells it like it is.
Mel
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Profound Experience

I've always sought after something to describe my faith without a religious label. This book gave me that conversation. I am on this journey we call life & I am in a love story with the Divine!
Lou Eastman
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shades of Benjamin Hoff and Alan Watts. Eclectic Taoism and archetypal kabbalism playfully prodding at the secrets of life, eternity, and the cosmos. An intimate and profound conversation about Love, Destiny, Faith, Happiness, Freedom...and yes, doubt, fear, fate, and struggle. All in all, it is a discourse on reflection, recognition, and something we should individually strive for in every moment: Healing.
Jody
Jun 13, 2013
Armonia Art
Sep 06, 2015
C. C.
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Kam
Shannon Wildman
May 27, 2014
Elizabeth
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book I found to be very unique and it stands out to be very different from the other C. JoyBell C. books I have read so far. It is (as all her other work's I have read so far) beautiful, inspiring, artistic, and a joy to read. I found it most interesting because it is the root of her writing process, or that was my take on it. It is raw, pure, and magical.
Woody
Chrissy Yuen
Aug 01, 2017
Sea Siren
Dec 02, 2014
  • Landlocked (Water Witch, #1)
  • Alice at Heart (Waterlilies, #1)
  • The Mermaids Singing
  • Cities & Countries
  • The Firefly Dance
  • The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On
  • How It Ends
  • We are human angels
  • Take Me to Truth: Undoing the Ego
  • Logic For Dummies
  • Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a Fragmented World
  • No Easy Walk to Freedom
  • Dumbing Down Our Kids: Why American Children Feel Good About Themselves But Can't Read, Write or Add
  • Messages From Heaven
  • Blackbird House
  • Life, the Truth, and Being Free
  • Your Soul's Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
  • Hidden Faces
C. JoyBell C. is the most frequently quoted Author on Goodreads, is a leading female Thinker and Writer in our world today, and is a Mentor to many modern-day Leaders, as well as an Inspirational Figure to people from all walks of life. She has transformed the face of what it means to be wise and knowledgable, giving life to a new image of the modern-day Renaissance Woman. She is at the same time ...more
More about C. JoyBell C.