Start by marking “This Is the Sound of My Soul: A Transformational Journey” as Want to Read:
This Is the Sound of My Soul: A Transformational Journey

This Is the Sound of My Soul: A Transformational Journey

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
"This is the Sound of My Soul" is one woman's journey through life, family and self-discovery. Deeply personal and retrospective, the book touches the heart of the reader by letting us into the inner sanctum of the author. We get to share her joys, her sorrows, her pain and her happiness. Each chapter is a continuing layer upon layer of life lessons, thoughtfully written a ...more
Published October 17th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about This Is the Sound of My Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Is the Sound of My Soul

Carolyn West
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing journey to go on. We all struggle with things that we don't often talk about, but Melissa Reyes DOES talk about it all. Life isn't easy, but we can certainly learn how to make it a little better from each other's stories.
Mary
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to obtain an advanced copy & absolutely love it so far. Melissa has a gift for not only giving you a peek into her world & ongoing journey on her path for happiness & feeling fulfilled, but you will be inspired yourself to examine your life & see that YOU are an awesome person. As a certified life coach, Melissa really knows how to make you feel good while you giggle, & sometimes, cry, (yes, its a tearjerker) at her stories!
Raquel P
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Professional Life Coach, Melissa Reyes, shares an inspiring and sometimes painful journey of how she became the woman and celebrated author that she is today. Her attitude and determination helped her change difficult, and at times, painful situations into positive, relatable experiences towards success. I was moved and inspired by Melissa's story.
Maria
Feb 05, 2017
Bobby Kountz
is currently reading it
Feb 15, 2018
Melissa Reyes is a fun-loving, Jeep driving, 80's music singing, life coach and blogger who shares her real life, crazy in love, and sometimes intensely intimate stories of her life's road trip at mizmeliz.com.
More about Melissa Reyes