Start by marking “Love, Anger, Power- And Food!: A Guidebook for Women” as Want to Read:
Love, Anger, Power- And Food!: A Guidebook for Women

Love, Anger, Power- And Food!: A Guidebook for Women

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Struggling with overeating, overweight, bingeing, yo-yo dieting, bulimia, or anorexia? Or just feeling bad about your body and appearance? LOVE, ANGER, and POWER are at the root of your concerns! This user-friendly guidebook cuts to the chase, giving you the answers you're seeking. Learn the underlying reasons for your food and weight worries to find satisfaction in your r ...more
Published October 16th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Love, Anger, Power- And Food!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Anger, Power- And Food!

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Love, Anger, Power- And Food!: A Guidebook for Women
Holli Kenley
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Deep Hunger To Find Yourself

As an author of recovering books,I believe that an effective guidebook for healing addresses three components: naming our pain so that we can understand what we are feeling; exploring causation so that we can know that we are not alone and that there is sound solid reasoning for our discomfort; and thirdly, providing a methodical mindful step by step process in order for us to embrace recovering. Shoshana Kobrin does exactly this in “Love, Anger, Power –
I am an author, public speaker, educator, and happiness coach (formerly a psychotherapist), giving presentations and workshops professionally and in the community.

Topics are:
• Happiness
• Positive thinking
• Mindfulness
• Personal growth
• Transforming food and weight worries
• Addictions
• Creative writing

Non-fiction books are on the above topics and include