Start by marking “Love is Blind” as Want to Read:
Love is Blind

Love is Blind

Hailey Baker was a normal teenager- friends, the occasional party and a great boyfriend. But that all changes one night when an accident kills her parents and leaves Hailey with a serious back injury.
Seven months after the accident, Hailey has struggled to learn to walk again and is now about to start at a new school after moving in with her uncle. Determined to live a nor
ebook
Published September 17th 2013 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Love is Blind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is Blind

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

“Since I’m blind, you shouldn’t get mad when I don’t see things other people can see.”

This book was brought to my attention from one of my GR friends. Once I read the synopsis, I was intrigued. I love stories involving damaged Heroes. I find them extra brooding and extra moody. More often than not, that hard exterior is just a cover up. Buried underneath all that lays a man who’s sensitive, caring, loyal and loving. And boy was I right.

“What if I decide to keep going the way I have
J
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book started really slowly for me but the more I got into, the better it got. Its about two high school seniors, Hailey and Blake, who have had their share of drama in the lives. Blake was an athletic, well liked high school sophomore who had an accident on a dirt bike and was left blind. He has now developed a major woe is me, angry attitude toward the world since his accident.

Hailey's parents were killed and brother left in a coma from a terrible car crash. Hailey herself was wounded badl
Joanna
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, epic
four stars
i loved the story and found the plot interesting and original. I fell in love with Hailey and Blake from the very beginning even when there was a time that i wanted to hit him he always manege to make me go 'Aww!'
Inda
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
You can find my review at http://indaherwoodbooks.wordpress.com/
Kajsa
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
A really cute and heartwarming story with loads of sarcasm! Very enjoyable with realistic characters.
Kathryn
Sep 05, 2015 rated it liked it
This is one of those books that have great potential, the story was great but it was lost for me in the details. I started out really enjoying it but as it went on too many things were just not believable enough. One example is how Hailey got hurt, I just can't see how that amount of damage can be done from the way she explains it. I had no idea where they were located till the very end, minor detail but one I like to know so I have some idea of the setting, never would've guessed Canada. The ti ...more
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I first came across this book on wattpad before it was published. I absolutely love it back then!

It's a very emotional and heartwarming story. I always loved a good story about damaged heros/heroines despite ending up bawling my eyes out every time...I love how Hailey and Blake both helped each other through their struggles with their own disabilities and help each other to heal. I loved that Hailey changed Blake, in the sense that she made him happier :)

The pace of the story is good and there
Haley
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Book 2 in the #boutofbooks readathon.

1.5 Stars

I wanted to like Love is Blind so much...for such hard subjects as blindness and physical disabilities can be, this lacked serious depth. Everything was wrapped in a pretty bow.

Hailey and Blake are sweet together but it just was just that; sweet. I needed more from this book. I wanted more.

Maya
I read this book when it was still on Wattpad and fell in love with it. This is the book that sparked my interest to learn braille and now I can read it! This book is what started my want to work with blind people when I'm older, so I shall always be grateful for this book. I love this book so much and I'm glad I found it again.
Sophie
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Wattpad novel, Love is Blind is an amazing story that was beautifully written. No matter who you a piece of this book will always remain with you. This story causes you to grow and change into a totally different person.

I definitely recommend this book. If you are a romantic at heart, it is guaranteed that you will fall in love with this book.
Lin
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it! ❤ I really enjoyed reading this super cute book. 😘😊😀 ...more
Jess
This book is an inspiring story of two young people who embark on the journey of working past their disabilities.
Megan
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read on Wattpad.
Susan
Nov 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, teen
Sweet coming of age... dialogue is a bit too adult sounding at times, but enjoyed the story immensely
Anna Karol
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute. Sometimes disgusting because of the cuteness and awareness with disabilities, but cute.
krystal Meredith
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Good book

cute book for anyone looking for a love story. just wish it was a bit longer of a story. yeah
Taya
Apr 29, 2014
Joanne
Jul 24, 2015
Cori
rated it did not like it
Dec 22, 2013
Nov 24, 2014
  • The Last Dance
  • She's One of the Boys
  • 10 Reasons Not to Fall in Love
  • Scarred Horizon (Scarred #4)
  • The Key
  • Ugly Girl Ties the Knot (Ugly Girl Series #2)
  • Chasing Wishes
  • Imperfect Beauty
  • Broken (1Night Stand, #100)
  • Sounds to Die By (Sensory Ops, #1)
  • Christmas Pets and Kisses: 16 Sweet Christmas Romances
  • Lost Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy, #2)
  • Apple Island, Or The Truth About Teachers
  • Knots
  • Char
  • The Morning Side of Dawn (Holt, #3)
  • In the Blink of an Eye (The Taylor Clan, #3)
  • Our Lady of the Ruins
S. Bueckert lives in northern B.C. with her husband, child, dogs and horses. She enjoys being outdoors when it's warm and hibernating when it's cold. She has close to one hundred stories started, but only three completed.