Start by marking “Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)

Devil's Game (Reapers MC #3)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  18,066 ratings  ·  1,688 reviews
Liam "Hunter" Blake hates the Reapers MC. Born and raised a Devil's Jack, he knows his duty. He'll defend his club from their oldest enemies-the Reapers-using whatever weapons he can find. But why use force when the Reapers' president has a daughter who's alone and vulnerable? Hunter has wanted her from the minute he saw her, and now he has an excuse to take her.

Em has liv
Published June 3rd 2014 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Devil's Game, please sign up.

Lillykane Yes, you can read it as a standalone. The story is paced differently than the other books and the romance is very different from the others. More…moreYes, you can read it as a standalone. The story is paced differently than the other books and the romance is very different from the others. More sweet, I guess. (less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
10th out of 1,094 books — 2,152 voters
Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
43rd out of 2,214 books — 9,873 voters

More lists with this book...

Lkay ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 It Just Gets Better and Better Stars

How's that, baby?" he asked, thumb starting to work my clit again. "Feel good being turned on by a Devil's Jack?"

This book had to have had, hands down, THE best heroine in the series. Now I know that may not be saying much considering that many of you barely tolerated Marie and Sophie, but listen to me, people. Em was the shit! I had hoped that she would bring her A game considering she's the darling daughter of Picnic, the MC president. She grew up in t
5 stars!!

photo 63431430-0eac-493a-b497-57aaea1677e6_zps063cdbf6.jpg

I very much enjoyed the first two books of the Reapers MC series, but they have nothing on Devil’s Game! By far the best book of this series so far. I love a series that gets better and better with each book. I love biker books that have a little grit, but a lot of sexy scenes and humor. Forbidden biker love. 2 rival clubs. The daughter of the president and a biker on the rise to the top of the ranks. Em and Liam don’t have an easy go of things...

Em is the daughter of Picnic. Picnic i

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy and read a Q&A with Joanna.

5 “Star Crossed Lovers” Stars

“These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume”

~ William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

Devil’s Game by Joanna Wylde is book three in her Reaper’s MC series. I’ve wanted Em’s story pretty much from the start when we meet her in book one. I knew the man she ended up with would have to be something special considering th
Kristen (Peddler of Smut)
4 1/2 FANTASTIC stars!!!

I love this book! It's full of all the things that I enjoy when reading a edgy romance. It has a tightly constructed and compelling plot, intelligent and humorous dialogue, and characters so richly developed they feel authentic and tangible.

This story has a slightly different feel from the first two book, as the heroine, Em, was born and raised in the MC world and understood exactly what that entailed. She brought an enlightened perspective to the lifestyle. I absolutely
Jan 08, 2014 Mada marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers
Liam “Hunter” Blake hates the Reapers MC.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Born and raised a Devil’s Jack.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Em is the daughter of Picnic, president of the Reapers MC.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hunter will defend his club from their oldest enemies, the Reapers, using whatever weapons he can find. And Em is the perfect weapon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So excited. Can't wait for this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What? June 2014? Nooo, I can't wait that long. I need this sooner.
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
5 Biker Romeo and Juliet STARS <33

Absolutely fantastic!!!This is by far the best book of this series!!!I really loved all the books but this one was so unique!!I freaking loved it!!!This book was completely unexpected and different in a good way!I couldn't guess how it would end!!It kept my interest until the end!!!

This is the story of Emmy and Hunter...Em is the daughter of 'Picnic' the president of Reapers, and Hunter is a loyal to Devil's Jack.Two motorcycle clubs which are enemies...

Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4-4.5 stars!! (But I am leaning more towards 4.5)

This third book in the Reapers MC series is my favorite – I couldn’t have asked for a more badass heroine than Em, a delectable and charming hero than Hunter, and an action-packed, thrilling story – definitely a feast for the senses. Joanna Wylde rocked it!

While this book can be read as a standalone, I don’t recommend directly diving into this book without having read at least the second one. A good portion of book 2 really set up the basis of thi

4.5 Stars!

A modern day Romeo and Juliet...

Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde was one of my most anticipated new releases of the year. I already loved the first book in this series, the second one was even better but I think it's safe to say this book is my favorite of them all thus far. The problem I had with the previous two books is that I didn't always like the heroine all that much, but Em? Well, she rocks it in the heroine department. She's fierce, sassy, sarcastic and strong and she comple
Jessica Hatfield

photo fuck_yeah_zps59359b43.gif

This book was the best of the series so far! I loved the first two books but this one Wow! OMG I can't even begin to tell how much I loved Em. Damn I think I have a Girl Crush. She made the book for me Damn she was kickass........... She was funny, sexy, strong, and just totally kick ass for real This book would get 5 stars just for her alone!

photo emmy_zpsc30813d3.jpg

“You’re a pussy tease,” I told him. His eyes widened. I dropped my hand lower and gripped his cock firmly through the front o
Amy (Foxy)

A modern day Romeo and Juliet biker romance!

Club born, Em, is not afraid of big bad biker dudes. Her father is the Prez of the Reapers. Unfortunately his dreams of her becoming an Reaper's Old Lady is shattered when Em falls for the enemy mc, Devils.

In true Romeo and Juliet fashion we have two feuding families who don't trust each other. RomeoHunter 'tricks' Juliet Em into thinking he is someone he is not. We got to see their first date in Reaper's Legacy but from Sophie'
5 Devil’s Stars!

Em is the daughter of Picnic, Reaper’s MC president. So, as you imagine, having a Mc president as a father isn’t easy when you’re a girl and want to date. That was almost impossible for Em.
So when she meets Liam online, they develop a relationship that will change everything for her. She will fall for him and it will change her: In the best and worst way.
They end up meeting for the first time and if you read the previous book you know exactly what happens. That’s why you shoul
Jan 30, 2014 ~IreneOust~ marked it as to-read
Shelves: on-hold-for-now

photo 355e946e-1b7f-4268-91d7-b2a13e92eb95_zpse9b6123a.jpg
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5--Best of the Series--Stars!!

One kick ass heroine + one kick ass hero = one kick ass book!

Part One of the book, which is the first almost 50% of the book, pretty much follows the end of Reaper's Legacy...when Sophie and Em are captured by Hunter and Skid.

Part Two is what happens afterwards.

Em finally moves out of Picnic's house and to Portland to go to school. Portland just happens to also be where Hunter is.

Hunter is a Devil's Jack.

But is Hunter really the enemy? The Devil's and the Reap
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Hearts Cole, Lucas, Jesse  & James ✝✝

HUNTER AKA LIAM, what can I says about him --only one thing :

photo Magneto-perfection.gif

Emmy, our darling MC girl falls in love with this mysterious boy Liam! Their attraction is over the charts!
But what Emmy doesn't know is Liam's real motive.
With this heat flaming around them, hmmm how that is gonna end?

photo 7282712-1.gif

"But whatever direction we take, Emmy Hayes stays my target. Nobody fucks with her but me"

photo tumblr_mqp3rqr6B71s9ajydo1_500-2.gif

How will Emmy handle this attraction and even worse after knowing this truth?

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

As much I loved t
4.5 Stars

My favorite thing about this book...I actually really enjoyed the heroine. Sophie and Marie both annoyed me quite a bit. Emmy was a refreshing change. She is really likeable, strong, sassy, and she stands up for herself - holding her own when it comes to her leading man. Em is the Picnic's daughter - President of the Reapers MC. She knows the ins and outs of the MC world, and while she loves her father and the club, she wants to get out on her own.
From now on, I'd be making my own de
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
Two enemy motorcycle clubs...the bad boy and the President's daughter, the manwhore and the virgin...what could be better?

We met Liam/Hunter in Ruger's book, Reaper's Legacy, so there is a bit of a rehash in the beginning. It's great if it's been a while since you read that but there's also Liam's POV of what happened and more importantly why.

I really liked Liam and I knew I would but what I didn't expect was how much I would respect him. Yes, he's had a hard life, yes, he takes care of those h
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Please note that this is solely my personal opinion and I do not intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. This review contain spoilers and is intended for 18+ only.

Rating : 2 'Vrsha was not pleased' Stars

My Views : 2 Stars because whenever Hunter and Em meets in the book it’s to have sex and well read the review!!!The first 35% of this book is already what happened in Book 2 but this time we get the pov of Hunter and EM…I love the fact that we were getting mixed pov but the story is the same…I wanted m
“I’m gonna buy a bright red dress to wear to your funeral, Liam.”
“Yeah?” he replied, eyes narrowing. “Make sure it’s short and shows off your tits.”

June 2014? I think everyone will agree with me that waiting for this book is going to be a pure torture!

Joanna Wylde.. you better lock your doors coz we're off to stalk you!

Jennifer Kyle
3.75 Stars

Not my fav of the series and I have read a few daughter of the MC president books that for me out shined this one. Overall it was was an entertaining read.

Looking forward to Picnic's Book!!!
5 Devil may care stars
You deserve a man who’ll fight for you, baby girl.

A Reaper and A Devil's Jack, their past says they should be enemies, while their future hopes for an alliance. In a perfect world, they'd be all riding on the same side, singing kumba-fuckin-ya but we all know in a biker's world nothing is ever perfect or easy.
I decided to play a little game. I’d lie in the dark, holding her, and pretend she was my old lady for a while. Pretend we lived in a world where I could have
* * * * * 4.5 Stars * * * * *

Disclosure: I freaking love MC books, I mean love them. I have read some MC books that were flat out horrible, but because I got my fix on alpha assholes who have no regard for other people I was satisfied. One could say I am an MC Whore with no real standards.

This series has been one of my favorite MC series. I have liked Em from the beginning, so I couldn’t wait to start this one.

In Devil’s Game we finally get to see what happened with Em and Hunter on that infam
♥~♥Geri ~ the Racy Lit Reader ♥~♥
4 stars!

The best in the series and the best heroine in the series so far.

Devil's Game is the third installment of Joanna Wylde's Reapers MC series and it revolves around Em. Em is the daughter of the president of the Reapers MC. All her life she's been protected and coddled by her family. And yet, despite all that she wasn't whiny or weak. Em was funny and a bit of a badass but still a girly-girl.

I loved her. It's very rare for me to actually like the heroine better than the hero but in this b
May 26, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Biker genre, Strong Women, Romance
4.5 Loving Who You Shouldn't Stars * * * * 1/2

How many stories are there... really? We all know the basics of all of them and it is up to the writer to take these bare bones and create new fresh ways for us to see them. This Devil's Game took pages from the star crossed lovers / forbidden Romeo and Juliet and put them in the opposing biker club world.

I happen to appreciate Joanna Wylde's world of the Reapers. She made them coarse, relentless, outlawed macho with hints of wanting some sweetness,
Em & Hunter!!

photo DevilsCollage_zpsa333fd43.jpg

I absolutely love the Reaper’s MC series. This is the third book in the series and Joanna Wylde did a wonderful job of giving us Em and Hunter’s story. What I enjoy most about her writing is that she can deliver a book about a MC, giving us grit and intensity but she doesn’t cross that shock factor line. With each story she weaves in something that makes her story just a little different. What made Em and Hunter’s story different, for me anyways was that both of them were in
Rating: 4,5 stars

This was probably my favorite in this series! I already knew that I'd love Hunter and Em's story after the last book, and I most definitely did. I absolutely love both of them! It might not have been 100% perfect at all times, but I don't care. It's something I love about these books, and I loved every single moment of this one. And now I so can't wait for Picnic's book! I NEED it! All I can say is that this series is seriously addicting. I just so wish we'd gotten to see that T
Written October 17, 2014

4.6 Stars - A heartwarming wonderful BIKER story a la Romeo & Juliet. - Stunning moments and grand love.

Book #3

I love these gritty, tough and hard bikers in this amazing Reapers MC world by now. Em and Hunter's story was LOVELY.

Superb romance entertainment
Awwww, ooohhh, I enjoyed this audiobook much, much, very much. It has been so hard to let it go for other important things (RL and a great BR book) these last days. ~ Need the fourth installment soonish.

Hayley Faiman
SSOOO... i must admit i read this in one day... because it was that good! I had to know just what in the french toast was going to happen to Emmy Lou!

We got snippets from Sophie's book but Em kept all of her business seriously on the DL and i really wanted to know just what was happening with Liam "Hunter"!!! I have to admit i was beyond nervous for Em for most of this damn book!

nervous photo: :( She's so nervous tumblr_m3chmsCPJ41r8awku.gif

Then for a while i was like.. just hump already!

magic mike photo: Magic Mike tumblr_m8gw963EmX1qixw4mo3_250.gif

The sexual tension was insane

photo tumblr_mbjf5rGXP21qmymtwo1_500_zps015ecb54.gif

But then i was like this Em is crazy!
Stacia (the 2010 club)
I am a horrible person. I suppose that I should feel guilty about taking so much energy to rant about the horrible sh*t that went down in book 1 and book 2, when I'm about to majorly drop the ball on reviewing this book, which I actually did like.

It's not even that pointing out frustrations is more fun (oh who am I kidding; it can be), it's just that I still haven't had the time and/or desire to want to review much lately - even for books that made me happy.

The lead female actually used her bra

My favorite book in the series so far!

Thanks to the Joanna Wylde, I discovered my favorite type of bad boys and since the time I read Reaper's Property I devoured several biker romances, but non of those comes even close to Reapers MC. The latest book in the series might just be my favorite - Devil's Game had everything I like in my romance novels.

Unlike previous two novels, here we have a main character from a different club - Liam, also known as Hunter, is a member of Devil's
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this is Picnic's daughters book.. she hooks up with a guy from a rival club..uh oh..I smell T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book is a little different from the other books, it's more NA but not any less hot! Em and Liam/Hunter are great together.. like Romeo and Juliet.. without all the dying! lmao

and of Course we hear from MY Picnic a lot more in this book than the others.. which I was super happy about!!!

I.CAN'T.WAIT for Picnic's book Reaper's StandI need it now!
  • All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Crash (Evil Dead MC, #2)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Perfect Collision (Marauders, #2)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • For Your Sake (Mountain Skulls MC, #1)
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at
More about Joanna Wylde...

Reapers MC (6 books)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)

“You deserve a man who’ll fight for you, baby girl. You remember that, all right?” 43 likes
“Love’ is a word that doesn’t mean a damned thing to me. ‘Em,’ though? That’s a word that means everything. I’d die for you, babe. Kill for you, too. I stood up to my club for you and I don’t regret any of it, not for a minute. So, you wanted to know how I feel? I don’t even have a word for what I feel, sweetheart. I just know it’s really fuckin’ good.” 34 likes