Start by marking “Revenge of the Flower Girls” as Want to Read:
Revenge of the Flower Girls

Revenge of the Flower Girls

(Brewster Triplets #1)

In this middle-grade Bridesmaids, hilarity ensues as triplets have to stop a wedding!

One bride. Two boys. Three flower girls who won't forever hold their peace. What could go wrong with this wedding? Everything!

The Brewster triplets, Dawn, Darby, and Delaney, would usually spend their summer eating ice cream, playing with their dog, and reading about the US Presidents. But
Published May 27th 2014 by Scholastic Press

Start your review of Revenge of the Flower Girls
Pop Bop
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I'll See Your Twins, And Raise You A Sibling

Eleven year old triplets Dawn, Darby and Delaney love their 22 year old sister Lily, and are distraught that she has abandoned her entirely acceptable long time boyfriend Alex in favor of a drippy guy she has just met and plans to marry. Mom isn't too keen on this soon-to-be groom either, but won't butt in. So, it looks like it's up to the girls to derail the planned nuptials.

Now, you read this summary and you know, in your heart, to a certainty, that
Kate
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Eleven-year-old triplets Darby, Delaney, and Dawn have just learned their big sister Lily is getting married! And they'd be thrilled if he were marrying Alex, her high school sweetheart. He loves to play Presidential Trivia with them and knows just how to make Lily smile. But no. She's marrying Burton, who the girls have nicknamed "the Armadillo" - and he doesn't seem to care much about Lily at all. He spends all his time at the library and never takes Lily on fun dates the way Alex used to. And ...more
zapkode
{My Thoughts} – Triplets can sometimes mean triple the fun or triple the trouble. In the case of these eleven year-old triplets: Dawn, Darby and Delaney it is a combination of both at an extreme level. These girls understand what the true meaning of family and friendship is and they are on a goal through out this whole book to attempt to stop their older sister Lily’s wedding. They don’t believe that her groom Burton is really the right guy for them and they all three want to see her get back to ...more
Priyanka
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
ating: 4 out of 5 stars

Genre: Realistic Fiction

Age Recommended: 11 and up

A hilarious book about the lengths that three sisters go to to stop their eldest sister's wedding.

Revenge Of The Flower Girls
-------------------------------------------------------
Dawn, Darby, and Delaney are triplets.

Their older sister, Lily is getting married to someone they don't like. Burton, Lily's fiancee, is boring, unattractive, and doesn't know how to keep Lily happy. The three of them plot to get rid of Burton bec
Ashley Castillo
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
In my opinion the book I read Revenge of The Flowergirls is a good book.I think this is a good book because some characters in the book are my age.I think this is a funny too because in one of the sentences it said that she thaught there was a ghost in the house because her sister was whereing a big white flowing wedding dress.I think I would recomend this book to a classmate.And the best part it gets better a the end.At first I thaught it was going to be an ok book but it was better than I thau ...more
Angela Scott
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: y-realistic-fic
Super cute! I loved these triplets and the sweet little plot line. I could picture this book as a kid's movie and will certainly be recommending it often.
Lexi
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book had me on the edge of my seat because it was full of mischief, adventure, and excitement. Three girls, Dawn, Darby, and Delaney, who are triplets do not approve or like their older sister's fiancé, Burton. The triplets think Burton is boring, unattractive, allergic to everything, and not right for Lily. Lily's old boyfriend, Alex, they think was meant for Lily. He always knew how to make her smile, and when she was with him, Lily was always in a happy mood. Lily is preparing to marry B ...more
Sara
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I chose this book because I loved the cover and the girls’ expressions caught my eye. They looked mischievous. I expected this book to be a typical old boyfriend/new boyfriend relationship book but I was totally wrong. This book was better than I expected it to be! It had things not going as planned, people wearing the wrong clothes, a wedding going haywire, an ex-boyfriend showing up, and some VERY devious triplets who will stop at nothing to achieve their goal of destroying their sister’s wedd ...more
Valerie McEnroe
Cute story about triplets who don't like the man their older sister has chosen to marry. He's allergic to everything, looks like an armadillo, doesn't pick good gifts, and has an overbearing mother. Instead, they want her sister's ex-boyfriend for a brother-in-law. They pull every stunt they can think of to interfere with the wedding plans. Their ace is the ex-boyfriend himself, who they are certain still loves their sister.

4th and 5th graders will really enjoy this series. Weddings and triplet
Erica Elwell
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun cute read! The girls do get in a bit of mischief but it is for the right reasons. And they are willing to admit they may have been wrong about some things which is nice. I like the relationship the girls have with both of their parents, even though they are divorced, and their older sister. Also really like that the girls are obsessed with presidents, voting and politics! Very refreshing for 11 year old girls to love something with substance!

Recommend for 8 and up
Mari
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
My child read this for school, and she liked it so much, I decided to read it myself. I believe it's important to read what you children read every once in a while. It's a good enough read for a girl in 3rd-4th grade, but I found Revenge of the Flower Girls too predictable. I expected more suspense throughout. I remember reading a slew of Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys books when I was that age, and I still prefer mysteries to comedies. I guess not much has changed.
Leslie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revenge of the flower girls was a very funny book. What I liked about the book was that the triplets where trying to figure out how to sabotage her older sisters wedding because they do not like the future husband. Proof of the claim I just made would be, "It was Delaney's idea that we ruin Lily's wedding. She'll probably argue and say it wasn't, but it was." I love this book and I would definitely read it again!!
Ellie:)
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was A-MAZ-ING I loved it. So many cliffhangers I begged my mom to let me read just a little bit longer. Please check it out. And if you do I promise you wont be disappointed. Oh and if you loved this as much as me please check out the other book in this series Revenge of the Angels. I'm currently reading that as well.
Sidney Burbridge
Feb 12, 2017 rated it liked it
this was my second time reading it and it wasn't as good this time. i finished it in about 4 and a half hours the first time and 4 the the second. it was to easy, but good. i recommend it to someone younger.
23nboyd
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amy Bearce
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super cute!

This is a fun, fast read with three smart and clever girls who manage to be mischievous without ever being mean. I enjoyed all the history and president trivia as well as the family dynamics.
Stacy Lynn
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
I recommend this book for young audiences, as it's not the best in vocabulary and not very descriptive. I admit this book was fun to read and I was amused by Dawn, Darby and Delaney's (the main characters) personalities. However, this type of book isn't normally a type I'd LOVE reading.
Laura Hughes
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this book and cannot wait to read the other books in this series. I felt like a kid again as this book brought back memories of when I read The Babysitters' Club series years ago.
May Buchanan
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall, I enjoyed this book. At first I thought the triplets were annoying, but the characters really grew on me. The only concern I have was that the plot seemed to happen a little two quickly.
Michele Knott
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love the spunk of these triplets! I can see why this book is frequently checked out in my classroom library!
Lisa
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alana recommended it and I enjoyed it! Cute!
Syd Carp
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
awesome; funny; cute; sweet; etc.
4 ages 9 and up
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
best book ever
Ashley Dusbabek
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good
Emily Myhren
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A rom-com for the tween set with the flair and mischief of the Parent Trap and It Takes Two.
Cleone Moolman
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny and very adventures good book

It was a really good book it has everything you want in a good book but I wish it had a longer ending but over all it was a really good book.
Dream On
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!
Monika Kozlowski
Really enjoyed this book. Definitely made me smile
Liliana
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people looking for a cool book
Recommended to Liliana by: my mom
It was such a funny book. I remember how the girls were trying to get their sister not to marry an armadillo...! CLASSIC!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Finally (Willow Falls, #2)
  • Cake Pop Crush (Wish, #1)
  • 13 Gifts (Willow Falls, #3)
  • My Secret Guide to Paris
  • Sit, Stay, Love
  • The Mother-Daughter Book Club
  • 11 Birthdays (Willow Falls, #1)
  • The Last Present (Willow Falls, #4)
  • Macarons at Midnight (Wish, #2)
  • You're Bacon Me Crazy (Wish, #4)
  • Pie
  • Beauty and the Beast: The Only One Who Didn't Run Away (Twice Upon a Time, #3)
  • Graceful (Willow Falls, #5)
  • Switched at Birthday
  • Ten (The Winnie Years, #1)
  • Hot Cocoa Hearts (Wish, #3)
  • The Swap
  • The Report Card

Brewster Triplets (4 books)
  • Revenge of the Angels
  • Revenge of the Happy Campers (The Brewster Triplets)
  • Revenge of the Teacher's Pets