Start by marking “Seven Bullets” as Want to Read:
Seven Bullets

Seven Bullets

You’re a skilled assassin ready to retire, but before you can call it quits, the Boss kidnaps your little sister, and now you need to use your arsenal of deadly skills to get her back. Will you make the choices that bring her home safely? Or will you get caught in a web of intrigue, assassins, and deadly combat? Only you can decide how this story ends...Do you have what it ...more
Kindle Edition
Published October 15th 2013 by Cloud Buchholz

To ask other readers questions about Seven Bullets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Bullets

Sandra Lopez
Nov 19, 2013 rated it liked it
One of my favorite series when growing up was the Goosebump series by R.L. Stine, particularly the ones the reader got to choose the adventures on. That’s why I was more than eager to read Seven Bullets by Cloud Buchholz, another make-your-own-adventure story.

In this tale, I am a skilled assassin ready to retire until they kidnap my little sister. Will I make the right choices to get her back?

In the beginning, my first instinct to get that gun away from my face was to drop-kick that S.O.B. After
Cheryl (I Heart Fictional People)
We all watch movies or TV shows or read books and voice our opinions about the stupid choices characters make and how differently we would do things if we were in their shoes. Well, Cloud Buchholz gives us that chance in his latest book. Seven Bullets is a grown-up version of those Choose Your Own Adventure books that we all enjoyed when we were kids. You’re an assassin who is ready to call it quits, but your little sister has been kidnapped by the Boss. You need to make the right choices and do ...more
Samantha Julmisse
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
his is the first time I've ever been asked to review an interactive book, and I'm very happy to say I don't regret it one bit. It was really interesting to make decisions for a change, instead of getting mad when the main character makes what I would feel to be the dumbest mistakes ever. No I can get mad at myself when I mess something up (better closure).
The characters I ran in along the way (they won't be the same for everyone keep that in mind) were a real treat. Trusting some of them was ve
Amanda
Oct 18, 2016 rated it liked it
This was so/so...if it had been more, I wouldn't have gotten it. I guess my problem was I was comparing it to the original "Choose Your Own Adventure" books, which I enjoy a lot more. This is a lot more action packed and takes time to get used to it. Maybe once I grt used to the idea of the pick your path books on adult reading levels I'll enjoy this more.
Mark Meares
May 21, 2014
Kacy Gilbert
Nov 18, 2017
Sarah (Workaday Reads)
Oct 20, 2013
Cloud Buchholz
Nov 04, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jen
Kameena Anderson
Nov 23, 2015
Rebecca
Dec 10, 2015
I'm an indie author writing on the west coast. I write novels, poetry, and short stories. I love to create dark and devious characters in all sorts of genres.

My poetry is like if Dr Seuss and Hugh Hefner had a lovechild and then made it fight with Emily Dickinson in a kiddy pool of Jell-O.

Right now we're strangers but I hope one day we can meet in a story that's been completely made up.