Start by marking “Every Second with You (No Regrets, #2)” as Want to Read:
Every Second with You (No Regrets, #2)

Every Second with You

(No Regrets #2)

The sequel to the bestselling new adult novel The Thrill of It...

Every Second With You = Sex. Love. Addiction. Heartache. Pain. And Hope.

I used to think love was a lie. Now I know it’s real, powerful, and I don’t want to lose it…But my future scares me, and there’s no way this can be happening, especially since I’ve finally broken free from all the people who wanted pieces
Published February 10th 2014 by Lauren Blakely Books

To ask other readers questions about Every Second with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Second with You

Kristen
4 Solid Stars

This doesn’t happen often but I actually enjoyed this follow-up book more than the first one. Unlike in, The Thrill of It, I was able to fully connect with Trey and Harley in this book. I also believed in the situations they found themselves in because of their past choices. And to top it off, I loved they were a solid couple throughout the book. That’s my type of romance! Every Second with You was good conclusion to Harley and Trey's story.
Lauren Blakely
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
wait til you see what's in store for these two :)
Monica Murphy
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect conclusion to Harley and Trey's story. I laughed, I cried. Oh yes, I definitely cried...this book is so, so good.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Wow I felt my heart was going to come out of my chest so many times. Talk about angst to the nth degree. I couldn't stop reading. I needed to see Trey and Harley get their HEA.
I took a long break before reading this sequel because I was a big fat chicken. So afraid of what might happen but thankfully these characters fought hard and stayed true. Although I was on the edge of my seat quite a few times.
So many tears wow. Love this author for how she squeezes my heart and feeds my soul.

Safe with
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This story was simply amazing. All the key elements were there but it was just so much more. The intensity, emotion, happiness, and drama played out so well and I was right there, totally invested. Definitely a page turner!

It was wonderful seeing who Harley and Trey were becoming and how they were working towards a future and learning to accept and let go of the past. They love so deeply and have an amazing connection. Their story had me a bit anxiety ridden at times but it was so worth it.

Aroun
Patricia
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up right where The Thrill of It left off with Harley’s big surprise. Harley struggles internally with the news and what it means to her and to this new relationship. Trey senses something is off but he can’t quite put his finger on what is going on, and that scares him. Insecurities fester in both and threaten their new relationship. As pasts collide abruptly with the present, will Harley and Trey’s love be strong enough to handle all that life throws at them?

This couple has ov
Michelle
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_54

Trey and Harley have not had an easy start. They've both had to face their demons, face the harsh realities of the destructive ways they dealt with life. But they've made it through it, together, stronger. Nothing can break them, unless they let the past destroy them.

Just as they both seem to gain their footing, their greatest fears threaten to shatter it all. But they aren't the same people they used to be. They aren't destined to repeat their mistakes, again and again.

Screenshot_10

Lauren Blakely, fuck.
Book Drunk Blog
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*****provided an ARC for an honest review*****
Every Second With You is the follow up book to the edgy, angsty goodness of The Thrill Of It. If you haven't read The Thrill Of It yet, STOP READING THIS REVIEW NOW TO AVOID SPOILERS!!

Everybody good? Ok. So, at the end of TTOI, we leave Harley with a positive pregnancy test. Not my most favorite ending!! I (and many others I'm sure) have been waiting anxiously to see what happens with Trey and Harley! Harley and Trey's relationship is "the ugly beaut
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Lauren has done it again my friends. She just keeps getting better and better with every book. This book is well written and absolutely amazing.

I loved the Thrill of It, but this book gutted me. Trey gutted me. In a good way of course. He is so raw and tough but he carries his heart around with him in his hands. I thought I loved him before; that was nothing! I want him to tattoo something on my body!

Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
This is the most amazing love story ever!!!! I love the characters, how they pass their pasts and fought for what matters the most to be better every time and the the most unexpected happened and when i feared the worst, like Harley, the best happened and it all went rigth!!! I seriously love this book!!! The first book is so much good, but this second book is just perfection!!!!

photo 12B5CFF7-1E32-4A97-B8E7-3278932B98DF_zpswmgfrhu1.jpg
Kim
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I finally righted the sinking ship of my life, and now it's capsized again. With one stupid mistake.

Trey and Harley are finally together after a complicated courtship in The Start of Us and The Thrill of It. But now Harley has a secret that she fears will rip them apart. Trey knows something is wrong and his active mind is coming up with various negative possibilities. They have been through so much personally and with their families and fought to get to a good safe place together and now they
Aly
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Good ending to the duology.
This was an easy read, pretty quick and flowed well. We still had the dual point of view with two narrators which is my favorite. Trey still had some obstacles to overcome, like his fear of actually being tied to someone else and saying goodbye to his past. I'm glad we got to see him repair his relationship with his family and Harley got some added support as well. Things were dicey at the end and I started to get worried, but the drama gave more depth and the romance
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest Review**

~~ 5 Trey and Harley Stars ~~

"Because it was mad love, crazy love, insane love. Because it was hard love, good love, true love. Because it was the real thing, and a love like that can't be stopped. A love like that is inevitable."…Harley

What a roller coaster of emotion!!! I thought this was a wonderful conclusion for Trey and Harley's story. This story truly shows that if you have Love, Hope and Faith, you can get through anything as l
Julie
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of Every Second With You by Lauren Blakely
5 stars

Even as I start to write this, I have Goosebumps. My entire body tingles. Trey and Harley’s story touched my heart…again. Theirs was a beautiful journey. They faced many obstacles and many challenges. They felt uncertainty, they felt fear, they felt trepidation, and they felt hope and they felt love. More than anything, they felt love.

This was a story about how love, true love, can overcome any obstacle. It can re-write history and pave a
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I was on the fence with book one, then Harley and Trey sucked me in by the end...so was really looking forward to this and to what would happen to this enigmatic couple. That being said, I just could not get it going...I am in no way saying this was a bad read, I just dont think i was focused...so i blame my shitty mood on not loving this!

What i liked...I really like the odd couple of the sex addicted Trey and the virgin call girl Harley. Totally different, but likeable. For me Trey Westin was t
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Lauren Blakely continues with Harley and Trey’s story in Every Second with You, and where their relationship has progressed to. Lauren spills out the biggest juiciest thing that has happened to Harley and Trey. Harley is scared to tell Trey the truth because she’s afraid he’s going to leave her. Trey is dealing with his pressures still of getting over his sex addiction. He’s tempted immediately by his past due to a past sex interest coming back after so man
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I received an ARC for a Honest Review.

I have read all of Lauren's books and they have all been Amazing. The No Regret Series is different from the others and I Love it! It has twists and turns and it is a roller-coaster ride of emotions that I you will want to get on. I laughed, I cried and all the emotions in between.

At times I felt like I was in the book as a supporting character for Trey and Harley. They have to deal with many obstacles throughout their relationship and it is not always eas
Georgette
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review...

What a beautiful ending to Harley and Trey's story! I am so extremely happy with how their story tuned out! Beautiful job Lauren Blakely! Just beautiful!

These two have come through many obstacles but love has led their way!

There is so much I'd love to say about this book but then I'd be giving so many spoilers and I just don't do that!

This book was a very emotional one as Harley and Trey continue to struggle with their past but in the end, it's just sim
Crystal
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I felt all the feels with this one-happiness, wanting to throw my ereader at Lauren, relief and happiness again, sadness almost to the point of tears and then happiness again. I love Trey and Harley. He is super sexy in this one!
Erica Paré
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It was so much better than the first one and really kept me on my toes. I couldnt put it down. We get to learn more about their past as they are faced with some unplanned news. A baby.

In this book we learn more about Trey's past and what it really was like for him bouncing from one woman to another. And when a little boy gets off the elevator with the same green eyes as him, will that be a wrench stuck between Harley and Trey? Then we all know what happened to Trey
Jen
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am awe struck, star struck, blown away. Lauren Blakely has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I absolutely LOVED The Thrill of It. I loved Trey and Harely and could not wait another minute to see where their journey would take them in Every Second With You. Well, I will just say that I was BLOWN away. Lauren took you on a bumpy journey, and it was worth EVERY SECOND.
“…it was mad love, crazy love, insane love. Because it was the real thing, and a love like that can’t be stopped. A love
Rachel
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
I have so much love for this book and series. I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished The Thrill of It. And the wait was worth it.

Trey and Harley are back in the ugly beautiful they found and worked for in The Thrill of It, and even though they found that beautiful, life goes on, and new challenges arise. Both characters are faced with specters of their pasts, the pasts they thought they had left behind.

The good parts of their life are full of sweet. Those everyday type m
Holly Baker
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
By now, I've read quite a few books by Lauren Blakely, but I have to say that this series is by far my favourite, and this book is the perfect conclusion. I couldn't wait to get started on it and I was definitely not disappointed once I did.

~Every moment matters, because sometimes they are all we have.~

So THE THRILL OF IT ended on a bit of a shocker, and EVERY SECOND WITH YOU picks up pretty much exactly where book #1 ended, so we don't miss even a single thought that runs through Harley's mind
Jennifer Reyes
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few books by Lauren Blakely and when I said that the Thrill of It was a different type of book than she usually writes it was the truth. And it's sequel Every Second With You is no different. This series is so emotional and gut wrenching, but I loved it. This was the perfect conclusion to Harley and Trey's emotional and turbulent relationship. I received an ARC copy of the book and was so excited to read it, and once I started I could not put it down.

When we left this couple,
Tanya Farrell
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Lauren's Fairground! Step right up and grab your ticket. We only have one ride here, the Roller coaster. Yes that's right, you are going on a roller coaster ride. And not any old roller coaster - you just signed up for the Formula Rossa!!

Every Second of You is just that. It's a roller coaster, and not only of Trey and Harley's emotions but of the readers as well. I absolutely loved The Thrill of It, it was still unmistakably Lauren Blakely but it was also a bit edgier than her other b
Ashley
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: digital-library
Heather
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakely. You are amazing.

I loved having Harley and Trey back in my hands again.

What a ride they went on this time.

If you have read The Start Of Us and The Thrill Of It, you know this couple had had the cards stacked against them many times, that they have had more than their share of hardships, and that this is one couple who deserves a happily ever after.

Lauren is not going to just hand them a HEA on a sliver platter. Our couple has so much more to go through.

There is something that h
Blia
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite book out of this series.

Trey and Harley had my emotions in a twist for a minute! There were moments I didn't know if I should keep reading as the story was getting a bit intense and I didn't know if my heart can handle it. And then there were moments I wanted to peek ahead.

This book answered all the questions I had while reading the first book. Harley's mom continues to be a huge disappointment! This woman need some serious counseling and a good spanking and I'm not talking
Stacey
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Trey, Oh Harley...I love you both! This was the perfect second book for them. They have come such a long way from The Thrill Of It. Their relationship is stronger, they are both more well adjusted, they are in love, they trust each other. That doesn't mean that their relationship is perfect by any means, but they are both committed to being together and working things out.

I absolutely LOVED the way Harley dealt with her mother in this book. She doesn't let Barb walk all over her and that was
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Out of Mind (Out of Line, #3)
  • Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff, #4)
  • Taking Something (Give Me Something, #2)
  • The Grace in Darkness (Darkness Duet, #2)
  • If Only Once (The Martelli Brothers, #2)
  • Dear Tabitha (Forever Family, #2)
  • It Was Us (Abby and West, #3)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Fight for Her: Volume 2 (Fight for Her, #2)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Greetings from Sugartown (Sugartown, #3)
  • Illusion
  • Wildcard: Volume One (Wildcard, #1)
  • This Girl Stripped (Hers, #3)
  • Tyler & Stella (Tattoo Thief, #2)
  • Sinner's Fall (Brooklyn Sinners, #4)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

No Regrets (3 books)
  • The Start of Us (No Regrets, #0.5)
  • The Thrill of It (No Regrets, #1)
“You’re you, and you are everything in the world to me. Every. Single. Thing.” 5 likes
“Because not loving her is like not existing, not breathing, not being.I don't know how to live without loving her, and if that's how i have to spend the rest of my days on this earth-loving a ghost-that's how it will be” 3 likes