Start by marking “Every Second with You (No Regrets #3)” as Want to Read:
Every Second with You (No Regrets #3)

Every Second with You

(No Regrets #3)

The sequel to the bestselling new adult novel The Thrill of It...

Every Second With You = Sex. Love. Addiction. Heartache. Pain. And Hope.

I used to think love was a lie. Now I know it’s real, powerful, and I don’t want to lose it…But my future scares me, and there’s no way this can be happening, especially since I’ve finally broken free from all the people who wanted pieces
Published February 10th 2014 by Lauren Blakely Books (first published February 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Every Second with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Second with You

Start your review of Every Second with You (No Regrets #3)
Kristen
4 Solid Stars

This doesn’t happen often but I actually enjoyed this follow-up book more than the first one. Unlike in, The Thrill of It, I was able to fully connect with Trey and Harley in this book. I also believed in the situations they found themselves in because of their past choices. And to top it off, I loved they were a solid couple throughout the book. That’s my type of romance! Every Second with You was good conclusion to Harley and Trey's story.
Lauren Blakely
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
wait til you see what's in store for these two :) ...more
Monica Murphy
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect conclusion to Harley and Trey's story. I laughed, I cried. Oh yes, I definitely cried...this book is so, so good. ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Wow I felt my heart was going to come out of my chest so many times. Talk about angst to the nth degree. I couldn't stop reading. I needed to see Trey and Harley get their HEA.
I took a long break before reading this sequel because I was a big fat chicken. So afraid of what might happen but thankfully these characters fought hard and stayed true. Although I was on the edge of my seat quite a few times.
So many tears wow. Love this author for how she squeezes my heart and feeds my soul.

Safe with
Gretchen
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story was simply amazing. All the key elements were there but it was just so much more. The intensity, emotion, happiness, and drama played out so well and I was right there, totally invested. Definitely a page turner!

It was wonderful seeing who Harley and Trey were becoming and how they were working towards a future and learning to accept and let go of the past. They love so deeply and have an amazing connection. Their story had me a bit anxiety ridden at times but it was so worth it.

Aroun
book bruin
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks, new-adult
Audiobook Review
Overall 4 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 3.5 stars

This was a wonderful conclusion to Trey and Harley's story. It really brought them full circle and readers/listeners got to see them grow and battle their demons to get to their happily ever after. There are bumps in the road, but I felt like the characters matured a lot through the course of the story. This final book was about Trey and Harley's unbreakable connection and I liked that the struggle and conflict was more external th
Pam Nelson
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I can honestly say I did not expect this but so happy I didn’t. I remembered some very small things that I was glad she kept.

I love the way Trey loves her, he really gives himself over. I also liked that we got to see him struggle a little more. Harley had more stumbling blocks that he did and I like that we got to see him stumble a little as well. It for me at least made them be on equal footing.

Harley and her relationship or lack thereof with her mother breaks my heart but I did enjoy h
Sonia N.
Mar 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harley and Trey! This is such a wonderful storyline, book! I’m so in love with this fast paced romance. Great characters, they have history together and their present is beautiful. I loved this book, Harley is pregnant by Trey and they end up with such a beautiful happily ever after.

Joe Arden is the narrator and he has a smoking hot voice and Vanessa Edwin is my new favorite female narrator!
Patricia
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up right where The Thrill of It left off with Harley’s big surprise. Harley struggles internally with the news and what it means to her and to this new relationship. Trey senses something is off but he can’t quite put his finger on what is going on, and that scares him. Insecurities fester in both and threaten their new relationship. As pasts collide abruptly with the present, will Harley and Trey’s love be strong enough to handle all that life throws at them?

This couple has ov
Michelle
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_54

Trey and Harley have not had an easy start. They've both had to face their demons, face the harsh realities of the destructive ways they dealt with life. But they've made it through it, together, stronger. Nothing can break them, unless they let the past destroy them.

Just as they both seem to gain their footing, their greatest fears threaten to shatter it all. But they aren't the same people they used to be. They aren't destined to repeat their mistakes, again and again.

Screenshot_10

Lauren Blakely,
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Lauren has done it again my friends. She just keeps getting better and better with every book. This book is well written and absolutely amazing.

I loved the Thrill of It, but this book gutted me. Trey gutted me. In a good way of course. He is so raw and tough but he carries his heart around with him in his hands. I thought I loved him before; that was nothing! I want him to tattoo something on my body!

Book Drunk Blog
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*****provided an ARC for an honest review*****
Every Second With You is the follow up book to the edgy, angsty goodness of The Thrill Of It. If you haven't read The Thrill Of It yet, STOP READING THIS REVIEW NOW TO AVOID SPOILERS!!

Everybody good? Ok. So, at the end of TTOI, we leave Harley with a positive pregnancy test. Not my most favorite ending!! I (and many others I'm sure) have been waiting anxiously to see what happens with Trey and Harley! Harley and Trey's relationship is "the ugly beaut
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
This is the most amazing love story ever!!!! I love the characters, how they pass their pasts and fought for what matters the most to be better every time and the the most unexpected happened and when i feared the worst, like Harley, the best happened and it all went rigth!!! I seriously love this book!!! The first book is so much good, but this second book is just perfection!!!!

photo 12B5CFF7-1E32-4A97-B8E7-3278932B98DF_zpswmgfrhu1.jpg
Kim
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I finally righted the sinking ship of my life, and now it's capsized again. With one stupid mistake.

Trey and Harley are finally together after a complicated courtship in The Start of Us and The Thrill of It. But now Harley has a secret that she fears will rip them apart. Trey knows something is wrong and his active mind is coming up with various negative possibilities. They have been through so much personally and with their families and fought to get to a good safe place together and now they
Aly
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook, 2019
Good ending to the duology.
This was an easy read, pretty quick and flowed well. We still had the dual point of view with two narrators which is my favorite. Trey still had some obstacles to overcome, like his fear of actually being tied to someone else and saying goodbye to his past. I'm glad we got to see him repair his relationship with his family and Harley got some added support as well. Things were dicey at the end and I started to get worried, but the drama gave more depth and the romance
rachel
Feb 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2022
The best book in the series in my opinion!

If you have audible and access to the plus catalog, it's definitely worth the read.

4/5 stars
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest Review**

~~ 5 Trey and Harley Stars ~~

"Because it was mad love, crazy love, insane love. Because it was hard love, good love, true love. Because it was the real thing, and a love like that can't be stopped. A love like that is inevitable."…Harley

What a roller coaster of emotion!!! I thought this was a wonderful conclusion for Trey and Harley's story. This story truly shows that if you have Love, Hope and Faith, you can get through anything as
Julie
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of Every Second With You by Lauren Blakely
5 stars

Even as I start to write this, I have Goosebumps. My entire body tingles. Trey and Harley’s story touched my heart…again. Theirs was a beautiful journey. They faced many obstacles and many challenges. They felt uncertainty, they felt fear, they felt trepidation, and they felt hope and they felt love. More than anything, they felt love.

This was a story about how love, true love, can overcome any obstacle. It can re-write history and pave a
Kelli C
I was on the fence with book one, then Harley and Trey sucked me in by the end...so was really looking forward to this and to what would happen to this enigmatic couple. That being said, I just could not get it going...I am in no way saying this was a bad read, I just dont think i was focused...so i blame my shitty mood on not loving this!

What i liked...I really like the odd couple of the sex addicted Trey and the virgin call girl Harley. Totally different, but likeable. For me Trey Westin was t
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I received an ARC for a Honest Review.

I have read all of Lauren's books and they have all been Amazing. The No Regret Series is different from the others and I Love it! It has twists and turns and it is a roller-coaster ride of emotions that I you will want to get on. I laughed, I cried and all the emotions in between.

At times I felt like I was in the book as a supporting character for Trey and Harley. They have to deal with many obstacles throughout their relationship and it is not always eas
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Lauren Blakely continues with Harley and Trey’s story in Every Second with You, and where their relationship has progressed to. Lauren spills out the biggest juiciest thing that has happened to Harley and Trey. Harley is scared to tell Trey the truth because she’s afraid he’s going to leave her. Trey is dealing with his pressures still of getting over his sex addiction. He’s tempted immediately by his past due to a past sex interest coming back after so man
Georgette
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review...

What a beautiful ending to Harley and Trey's story! I am so extremely happy with how their story tuned out! Beautiful job Lauren Blakely! Just beautiful!

These two have come through many obstacles but love has led their way!

There is so much I'd love to say about this book but then I'd be giving so many spoilers and I just don't do that!

This book was a very emotional one as Harley and Trey continue to struggle with their past but in the end, it's just si
Crystal
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I felt all the feels with this one-happiness, wanting to throw my ereader at Lauren, relief and happiness again, sadness almost to the point of tears and then happiness again. I love Trey and Harley. He is super sexy in this one!
Micky Cox
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in a trilogy of shorts that bridge together to make one cohesive story of a damaged boy and a damaged girl who heal together to become a whole unit as a pair. While it appears that they may have come up with a plan to live happily ever after, the universe isn't quite ready for that to happen and many twists, turns and challenges are sent their way that may not leave them standing. Excellent character development that leads the reader to making a great connection and invest ...more
Erica Paré
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! It was so much better than the first one and really kept me on my toes. I couldnt put it down. We get to learn more about their past as they are faced with some unplanned news. A baby.

In this book we learn more about Trey's past and what it really was like for him bouncing from one woman to another. And when a little boy gets off the elevator with the same green eyes as him, will that be a wrench stuck between Harley and Trey? Then we all know what happened to Trey
Jen
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am awe struck, star struck, blown away. Lauren Blakely has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I absolutely LOVED The Thrill of It. I loved Trey and Harely and could not wait another minute to see where their journey would take them in Every Second With You. Well, I will just say that I was BLOWN away. Lauren took you on a bumpy journey, and it was worth EVERY SECOND.
“…it was mad love, crazy love, insane love. Because it was the real thing, and a love like that can’t be stopped. A love
Rachel
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
I have so much love for this book and series. I have been waiting for this book since the moment I finished The Thrill of It. And the wait was worth it.

Trey and Harley are back in the ugly beautiful they found and worked for in The Thrill of It, and even though they found that beautiful, life goes on, and new challenges arise. Both characters are faced with specters of their pasts, the pasts they thought they had left behind.

The good parts of their life are full of sweet. Those everyday type m
Holly Baker
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
By now, I've read quite a few books by Lauren Blakely, but I have to say that this series is by far my favourite, and this book is the perfect conclusion. I couldn't wait to get started on it and I was definitely not disappointed once I did.

~Every moment matters, because sometimes they are all we have.~

So THE THRILL OF IT ended on a bit of a shocker, and EVERY SECOND WITH YOU picks up pretty much exactly where book #1 ended, so we don't miss even a single thought that runs through Harley's mind
Jennifer Reyes
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read quite a few books by Lauren Blakely and when I said that the Thrill of It was a different type of book than she usually writes it was the truth. And it's sequel Every Second With You is no different. This series is so emotional and gut wrenching, but I loved it. This was the perfect conclusion to Harley and Trey's emotional and turbulent relationship. I received an ARC copy of the book and was so excited to read it, and once I started I could not put it down.

When we left this couple,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Love Unexpected
  • Infinite (Salvation, #7; The Indefinite Duet, #2)
  • Defenseless (Salvation, #5)
  • Indefinite (Salvation, #6; The Indefinite Duet, #1)
  • Beholden (Salvation, #2; The Belonging Duet, #2)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Breaking Stars (The Celebrity, #2)
  • Beloved (Salvation, #1; The Belonging Duet, #1)
  • Conviction (Salvation, #4; The Consolation Duet, #2)
  • Off Chance (Off, #5)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
  • Off the Record (Off, #3)
  • Consolation (Salvation, #3; The Consolation Duet, #1)
  • Hollywood Scandal
  • The Wrong Gentleman
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • One Last Time (Second Time Around, #2)
See top shelves…
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

No Regrets (3 books)
  • The Start of Us (No Regrets, #1)
  • The Thrill of It (No Regrets, #2)