Start by marking “Trust in Us” as Want to Read:
Trust in Us

Trust in Us

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
From one night…to forever?

With a successful boutique in Charlotte and plans to open another exclusive one in Aspen, Alythia Duffy feels as if she's finally arrived. Then a wild week in the Caribbean at her best friend's bachelorette celebration threatens to ruin everything, though Alythia doesn't regret her passionate idyll with a sensual stranger.

Self-made developer Gag
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust in Us

Marsha
Aug 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
Here is another romance featuring best friends, both on the male and female side. Brr. This novel puts the “ug” in ugly as the sexual shenanigans start off with three couples (three male, three female) hooking up in the Mile-High Club on an airplane. Only two of them are acquainted: Orchid who is engaged to Jay. The engagement was actually so quick her friends are surprised and a little suspicious.

Things go swiftly downhill. The men are players (read: sluts) and proud of it. The three women are
Toni
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Alythia Duffy and Gage Vincent meet while in the Caribbean for a meet and greet for the wedding party they are part of. They are attracted to each other and try to steal time away from the others to see where it will go. The rest of the wedding party, including the bride & groom are causing all kinds of problems and acting up something fierce. They keep trying to draw Alythia & Gage into it, until they decide to leave them to their devices and go back home to try to work on he feelings t ...more
zelma harvey
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story

I enjoyed the story but I was not crazy about the ending it was kind of just left up in the air. I really enjoy this writer but this is the first time I was not completely pleased. It was a good story with no ending.
Dolores Johnson
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it
It was hard for me to get into this book at first because the writing did not always flow; it's good to practice your vocabulary, but it seemed as if she used a thesaurus for any description.... sometimes less is better. Little too much of the friends drama, but all-in-all cute story.
Tigger
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent!!

I am really starting to enjoy AlTonya stories!

Just also read Remember Love that's from 2003

She will now be an author that I will just pick up her books to read without reading what the story is about
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trust In Us Harlequin Kimani Romance)

I gave this book 5star's because it was well worth it. From the beginning to the very end it was intriguing, interesting, wicked, a nd wild! I loved every minute of it! Couldn't put it down till I finished it.. I loved it!
Angela
Oct 01, 2014 rated it liked it
This was good. Don't let your friends drama keep you from happiness.
Wendy W
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
The drama involving secondary characters takes away for the romance of the hero and heroine.
Zaneta
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like the fact that Alythia and Gage stayed together regards of how their friends' behavior. Love conquers all!!!
Harlequin Books
"This story moves at a great pace, and the sights and sounds leap off the pages, allowing readers to feel connected to the story (RT Book Reviews)". 4 stars
Matysha
Mar 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love this story. The characters were crazy but in a good way off course. Every time I thought I knew was going happen next I was wrong. Altonya has definitely done it again for me.
Marilyn Diamond
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: it-was-awesome
It took me a minute to finish it because of the violence clauses. It was a good read though I enjoyed.
Shone
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Alythia Duffy and Gage Vincent believe they have it all together. Into their world comes friends who reek havoc in their lives as they try to build a relationship. How do they survive?
Jacqueline
Tracy Hale
Jul 11, 2014
Kimberly
Mar 11, 2014
AlTonya Washington has been a romance novelist for 12 years. She's the winner of two Romantic Times Magazine Reviewer's Choice Awards and recently won the Romance Slam Jam EMMA Award for Best Steamy Romance of 2014. She lives in North Carolina and works as a College Reference Librarian.

She began her writing career with BET's Arabesque imprint and now writes traditionally for Harlequin's Kimani Rom
More about AlTonya Washington...