Start by marking “Let Me Love (The Invisibles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Let Me Love (The Invisibles, #3)

Let Me Love

(The Invisibles #3)

A chance encounter. An undeniable connection. An unimaginable twist of fate.

Kailey’s life is crumbling. Her best friend and sister, Jen, is dying, leaving her young family devastated. With little hope of saving her, Kailey is forced to face a reality she never expected.

Trey’s life is fun and carefree. He loves the girls, his drums, and his friends. That’s not to say he is
Published February 27th 2014 (first published February 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Let Me Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Me Love

Rachel
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*****5 stars! I actually would have rated this higher but Kailey had sort of a RUNNING problem that was a little annoying to me! I was nervous to go into this one because of the ending of the last book, but let me tell you, Trey was freaking awesome!! He is my absolute favorite of all! I couldn't say one wrong thing about him. He was such a great guy!!! I am so curious as to what exactly Dex's book will be about.
Lydia H
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. WHAT A BOOK!!!!!!! FIVE BRILLIANT STARS!!!!!!!
This is by far my favorite installment in The Invisibles Series!! Holy awesomeness, Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, Michelle Lynn’s books get better and better. I firmly believe they will never be anything less than 5 very shiny stars!!! Wow!! LOVED. THIS. BOOK.

I will not go into any of the details regarding this story line. It is a book you have to experience for yourself to fully grasp how phenomenal it is. It is emotional, beaut
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
This was such an emotional book for me to read. I spent a good part of this book in tears. But every last tear was so completely worth it. Michelle Lynn did such a phenomenal job with Trey and Kailey’s story. There was so much to this book and I am afraid my review is just not going to do it justice. It was by far my favorite book in the series and both Don’t Let Go and Let Me In were amazing in themselves. And who knew that I could end up thinking that Trey is my favorite guy?

Trey likes women,
Shay
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-books-for-me
I just finished Let Me Love and I just loved it!! This is apart of The Invincibles Series with Don't Let Go(Brady and Sadie) being 1st. Let Me In (Grant and Jessa) is the second followed by this one. This is about Trey and Kailey. You could read this as a stand alone but why in the world would you want to do that. So if you have been reading this then you know that Trey and Kailey are together in Let Me In but there is a little bit of a mystery to it because you do not know their story. You will ...more
Lindsey Melia
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was giving this book to beta read AND I was so happy happy to do this for Michelle! I loved the first two so much! BUT I always had a soft spot for Trey in the first two. I don't know why but I was drawn to his character. SO as you can imagine when Michelle said she was doing a book for him I was like SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit much? WELL thats how excited I was! I may have went stalker on Michelle while she was writing it JUST to check and see how he was doing ;)

This story Starts of
Michelle Lynn
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Trey's story is LIVE!!

photo photobucket_zps2f6ae008.jpg

As always all the books in the INVISIBLES series can be read as a standalone!

Amazon - http://amzn.to/1psR9DD
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/1bNv535
Nook - http://bit.ly/1mE6cYR
Chu
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

THIS IS MY FAVORITE IN THE SERIES.

Let me summarize this review in a few words: page-turner, emotional, surprising, undeniably good, Michelle Lynn’s best (so far), and a must-read.

Trey – I so loved him. How can a man-whore managed to turn 180 and become someone who is the total opposite of what he was is a wonder. But, whether it’s love or just plain maturity, it doesn’t really matter, because believe me when I tell you – YOU WILL LOVE HIM, immensely, totall
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
check out this review and others at...
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Ok I need to tell you a few things before I begin my review.....
1. Be ready to be blown away!!
2. Be ready for tears.
3. Be ready for amazing writing.
4 and 5 Be ready to have Trey the man whore win you over....cuz when we last saw him with Jessa at the bar looking to hit it with some random girl and NOT Kailey I kinda wanted to put a piece of hi
Kerri Mirabella
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let Me Love is the third book in the Invisibles series. I read this book on a recommendation knowing that it was part of a series but that it COULD be read as a standalone. After finishing this book I ran over to amazon to buy the first two in the series all the while kicking myself in the ass for not reading these books sooner. Michelle Lynn is an author that EVERYONE should give a chance. I can promise that you wont be disappointed.

From the emotional prologue that had tears streaming down my f
Melanie Codina
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so now that I've read all three books in this series so far, I have to say, they get better with each one. After reading book one, I loved Brady. After book two, Grant was the best. Now that I know Trey, he might just be my favorite.

Let Me Love have everything I wanted and needed in a book. It had drama, angst, and love. It had some serious OMG moments where I actually gasped out loud. There was even the periodic desire to slap the author. I needed tissues for sure and my eyes were a littl
Carrie
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oh. my. heck. 5++ stars!!

Trey & Kailey's story is BEAUTIFUL. So heartwrenchingly beautiful. This is a chase book, which normally I do not like. Matter of fact, for the first third of the story, I was thinking this would be a 3.5 star read because Kailey was driving me just a weeeee bit nuts! :| Really. I skipped around to get the gist of the story, thinking I wasn't going to read the whole thing, because I just couldn't take it!!

And then, as I was skipping around, I got pulled in. And so I
Sky's Readings
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Sky's Readings by: I just know that i will Love love Trey.
Ahhhhhh I LOVE Trey! Tudtam hogy imádni fogom,már az első könyvben kedvencem lett. Kailey,néhol kiidegelt a folytonos elrohanásaival,de valahol megértettem őt is. Fura csavart tett bele az írónő,egyáltalán nem számítottam rá,ugyanakkor nagyon tetszett.Egy a millióhoz az esélye annak hogy ilyen a való világban megtörténjen,de legyünk romantikusak,és könyveljük el annak.
Megható történet volt,néhol összeszorult a torkom,és ha épp olyan hangulatban olvasom,tuti hogy elbőgöm magam.
Nagyon rég nem sike
Cinta
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.0

*Annoying Heroine Alert*
Paula (Poll) Conway
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This has to be my favourite so far , great romance , lots of twists and turns throughout the book
Cali Gals
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 3 in this series has some mystery and sadness intertwined in its telling. Kailey breaks my heart. She is dealing with so much. Trey seems to be living the fun college, playboy life. He is in a band and in demand by the females. Eye roll. That seems to change after he meets Kailey. She has so much going on their relationship is challenged from the beginning. Oh there is some nice heat between Kailey and Trey. Wink wink!UMMM plan for some OMG surprises as this story unfolds. You might even be ...more
Bec
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. This series is amazing. Michelle Lynn is an amazing story teller. Trey & Kailey’s story is such an emotional roller coaster. I couldn’t stop reading. Can’t wait to read what happens next in this series. Recommend to all.
TheCoolestRITA
It was an excellent story that I adored but man, What's with all the grammatical errors?! In the other books in this series too! Come on!
It costed this author a star.

Fire the editor/proofreader.
Silverluna
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stefanie Kral
10 starts for 'Let Me Love' This is Michelle Lynn's best book so far!!!

✯✯10 Huge Stars!!!✯✯

"I'm sorry I never noticed you before Kailey but I see you now. You're all I see...all I want. You have to believe me. No girl comes close to what you do to me."
Let me start off with the fact that I'm such a huge fan of Michelle Lynn & a huge fan of this series. But, I must say that this book is seriously my FA
Rebecca
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***ARC was provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

The Invisibles Series just keeps getting better and better. I didn’t think anyone could surpass Brady for me, but Trey managed to win my heart even more than Brady. Why is it that the reformed manwhores always do it for me;)

“’You’re everything…everything I didn’t know I wanted, but everything I’ve needed.’”

Trey Michaels…what a fantastic hero! He had watched Brady and Grant find their other halves in Sadie and Jessa, but he never t
Heather
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fate played a role when Trey's met Kailey. The moment he looked into her eyes, he knew there was something different about her. Who would have thought Trey would meet the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with on a plane. Trey felt an immediate connection to Kailey. What are the odds that the two of them attend the same college and live in the same town. After spending a few days with Kailey, Trey wants more. The problem is Kailey says she doesn't want more.

Never in a million years d
Shanyn
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
What do you get when you take a hot, tattooed bad boy and make him fall in love with an equally hot, but burdened girl with too much on her plate and a grievous lack of self confidence? A whole lot of frustration, that’s what.

You peel away the layers and discover that the bad boy isn’t really bad at all. He’s just never met a girl that caught his interest long enough to do much but screw ‘em and walk. You discover that he’s actually one of those endangered species – the super sensitive, really s
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Three books.

Three brilliant stories.

Three unique plots.

Amazing cast that you can not escape but get attached to.

Dont let Go follows the story of Sadie Miller a college student with her own insecurities and Brady Carsen, the lead singer of the popular local band The Invisibles. Both of them have their own pasts. Both of them have their own secrets. Their fast growing feelings will be challenged. They both found what they need and did not know that they needed in each other.

Brady is a sweetheart a
Books&Dreams
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

I was given this book as an ARC for an honest review.
I gave this book 5 Stars.
This is book #3 in The Invisibles Series, but can be read as a standalone.

Michelle is a phenomenal Author and I love her to pieces, not only is she talented, but she is as sweet as she is gifted. I'm so glad that I came upon her and discovered her writing.

This is Kailey and Trey's story.

Michelle has done it once again! And you think that they can't get better but they do! This is an amazing read that I would recomm
Chrissy
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review.

I am a huge fan of Michelle Lynn, so when I had the opportunity to read Let Me Love before it was released, I jumped right on this opportunity! Her Invisibles Series is amazing, and I love how you can read each of the books as a stand alone, even though the core set of characters are throughout all of the books.

Let Me Love is Trey and Kailey’s story. We met Kailey briefly in Let Me In (Book 2) and Let Me Love picks up from the spring break tri
Gemma Weir
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog at http://gemmareadstoomuchforittomenorm...

This is book three in The Invisibles Series by Michelle Lynn.

I’ve read books 1&2 and really enjoyed both of them. Book three is the story of Trey and Kailey and the author did it again I loved it!!

The good bits...

• Trey has to be my favourite of the invisibles guys so far. He might have tats and piercings and look like a hotty bad boy, but he’s really just a big ole marshmallow.

• I love the group dynamic in th
Barbara Harrower
Kailey and Treys story is heartbreaking. I loved it.
Rude Girl Book Blog
“You bring something to my life that I thought could never be found.”

I can not get enough of The Invisibles Series!
The guys are all HOT and totally drool worthy. The girls are witty, strong willed and full of sass!

In Let Me Love, Michelle Lynn sends us on an emotional roller coaster of love, loss and survival. We first met Trey and Kailey in Let Me In and right away I KNEW their story was going to be a rocky one.

By appearances, Trey Michaels is the quintessential bad boy. He is covered in in
Danielle from Short and Sassy

Michelle Lynn knows how to tell a story. If you haven't learned that by now, after you read this book you will. Just like her other books, this story is fantastic. Let Me Love is book 3 in The Invisibles Series. I love this series. Michelle's characters are such lovable real people. They are not characters with crazy drama filled lives. They are people who would be in your everyday life. They way they are written makes you feel like you really know and care for these people.

This book is Trey an
Emma Edwards
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to receive an BETA in return of an honest review and let me tell you am I grateful for that ,,,, this book has so much ,,, it's the NUTS !!!

Roller coaster of emotions? Hell yes
Some twists and turns? Yes to that
Some ass sex? Damn sure
Hot guys? Oh my of course

This is the third in the series and they just keep getting better, the guys are hot, the characters are those you can relate to, the stories are believable ,,, and your gonna be gripped ;)

Michelle has definitely excell

• Redemption (Forgiven, #2)
  • Then There Was You (So Much It Hurts, #2)
  • Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances, #2)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Never Been Ready (Ready, #2)
  • Every Kiss (Every Life, #2)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • Toxic: Logan's Story (Torn, #4)
  • Love Untouched (Unexpected, #3)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Captivating (Beautiful Rose, #2)
  • Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)
  • The Perfect Emotion (Perfect, #2)
  • Learning to Heal (Learning, #2)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Reaching Rachel (Living Again, #2)
Michelle moved around the Midwest most of her life, transferring from school to school before settling down in the outskirts of Chicago ten years ago, where she now resides with her husband and two kids.

She loves all thing romance and cries at happy endings!

Visit her at www.michellelynnbooks.com

The Invisibles (5 books)
  • Don't Let Go (The Invisibles, #1)
  • Let Me In (The Invisibles, #2)
  • Can't Let Go (The Invisibles, #4)
  • Let Me Go (The Invisibles, #5)
“Be arrogant, be smug, be confident, baby. To me, you’re the top number one billboard hit of all time; that one song that people try to redo, but nothing compares to the original. The first version is so amazing and beautiful that no one can even come close.” 0 likes