Start by marking “Crossing's Redemption (Crossing #4)” as Want to Read:
Crossing's Redemption (Crossing #4)

Crossing's Redemption

(Crossing #4)

Many in Crossing, Oregon, would describe long-time resident Patricia Guire as an eclectic force to be reckoned with, one who speaks her mind. Yet something is changing. She seems to be dropping out of her normal activities, becoming scarce around town and less available to her friends. Amber Yager feels called to check in on Patricia. Yet as she spends time with her and ...more
Published November 11th 2013 by Ambassador International (first published October 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Crossing's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossing's Redemption

Start your review of Crossing's Redemption (Crossing #4)
Paula Lynn
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Daws, has written a lovely fourth novel in her Crossings series, Crossings Redemption, and nails the reunion, forgiveness and restoration dynamics in this story, not only for Patricia Guire, but for Amber Yager as well.

Denying health problems even when panic attacks are suspected to be brought on by suppressed memories and past hurts, Patricia acknowledges she is being adversely affected by a secret she’s kept from everyone she loves.

Together, Amber and Patricia attend a support group
Sue Odenwelder
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I waited with great anticipation for this last book in the series, and I wasn't disappointed. It has taken me a while to review it, because I read the book during a very difficult time of my life, and found the book to be very poignant for me. Putting that aside I read the book with an open heart to what God wanted me to learn from this book, that He makes no mistakes and He is in the small things as well as the overwhelming. We have to trust our lives to Him and know that the journey He has ...more
Sherry
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Crossing's Redemption, the fourth book in the Crossing series, is a wonderful read, bringing its own unique story to the table. Each book has elements of consistency and familiarity woven throughout, yet delivers an entirely distinct journey and message.

Carrie's books encourage the reader to feel. To become absorbed. To relate to the characters and the challenges they face.

The message of redemption is one that can easily be applied to a wide range of circumstances, which I why I find this book
Mary
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought that the book expressed a wonderful way of facing our problems from the past and by facing them made life in the future a blessing. I look forward to the next book to come out so I can read it.
Shari
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received the ebook version of this book for my honest review.

After reading it I realized this, this is the 4th book in the Crossing's Redemption Series. Although I didn't feel like I missed anything by not reading the rest of the series ahead of time. I do now want to go read books 1 - 3 as I want to know more about those characters than was touched on in this book.

This book can be purchased from http://ambassador-international.com/b....

This book centers around Patricia Gruier, she is having
Diana Montgomery
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Crossing's Redemption
Written by: Carrie Daws

I can’t say how much I love the values Carrie puts into her books. The town of Crossing and the people who live there I would love to live there. Each book had great values. Each time I couldn’t wait to get the next one. I like the fact there can be romance but done in a clean way. Anyone who reads this series can get great Godly values to guide their lives. I think every book moves you to tears happy and sad.
I just finished Crossing’s Redemption!
Sara Hickman
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fitting end to the series from Carrie Daws is a Christian author. Her writing style is refreshing and clean. I have said it in the other reviews, but it begs to be mentioned again. You can read these books anywhere and not worry that you will start blushing.

Crossing Redemption brings Amber back into the main character roll. In Crossing Value you find out that Amber has a past that created some baggage. As not to spoil anything for you, but that baggage comes out in this book. Romancing Melody
Jasmine
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again I started a Crossing's book by Carrie Daws , once again I was unable to put it down, and finished it in short order.

Returning to Crossing, Oregon, we get to check in with old friends and find out more about some of them. This book focuses on Amber, from Crossing Values, and her continued healing from events in her past. It also focuses on, Patricia, a 75 year old woman with secrets and a need for healing of her own. Despite their difference in age can these two women help each other
Dawn
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again I was totally captivated by a Carrie Daws book. Crossing's Redemption is the fourth book in the redemption series. Although I'm hoping it's not the last book in the series, I believe that it is.
In Crossing's Redemption we are once again drawn into Ambers life as she continues to face past demons. In past books we only briefly met Patricia. We were given a glimpse of the caring, loving lady that she is. In this 4th book we are also drawn in Patricias life as she together with Amber
Sharon
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it

This review is from: Crossing's Redemption
An enjoyable read about God's forgiveness, a believer's obedience, old relationships revisited by the old and the young and full of Scriptural principles for Godly living amidst the realities of life. Life happens and we need God and His Word to lead us through decisions, challenges and on to victory. Revisit the characters from Crossings, Oregon in this book.
I was given an Ebook by the author for an honest review.

Jami Sikkink
Wonderful series. Books are simple and easy to read with deep lessons written into nearly every page. I am quite attached to the friends and families in Crossings now and I am sad to leave them behind!
MOM AMOS
Jun 18, 2018
Joanie Bruce
Mar 19, 2014
Carrie Daws
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lindsey Hiatt
Rebecca Jackson
Jul 13, 2014
R
Jun 29, 2018
Over the years, God rewrote Carrie’s dreams to include being a stay-at-home mom and a writer. She started by writing weekly devotions online before a mentor at the Christian Writer’s Guild encouraged her to try fiction.

After almost ten years in the military, Carrie’s husband medically retired and they now live in North Carolina with their three children. Besides writing fiction novels, she stays

Crossing (4 books)
  • Crossing Values (Crossing #1)
  • Ryan's Crossing (Crossing #2)
  • Romancing Melody (Crossing #3)
“Don't wish your purpose away just because another one looks easier.” 0 likes