Start by marking “Vade Mecum: (n.) a needed thing carried around everywhere; a useful handbook or guidebook always kept on one's person; lit. "go with me"” as Want to Read:

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
“The effect you’ve had on myself and other people’s lives has been astronomical... you are so loved by many!!! You are in every sense of the word the “TRUTH” and if anyone is stupid enough to think otherwise, they should go and fart peas at the moon!!” — Richard Willems, Nottingham, England

The world-renowned "C. JoyBell C. Quotes" brought together and bound into one stylis
Published October 16th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Vade Mecum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vade Mecum

C. C.
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author of this book, I proudly present her to the world as the moonlit, dirty-footed wonder that she is! And it just might turn me into a werewolf (which is a good thing)! I produced this book inspired by all of my readers and fans who have so cherished all of my words that I am quoted by, and I hope that what has inspired me to create something to give back to you— will in turn bring you what you are looking for!
Elizabeth Berrien
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This has truly become one of my favorites. Joybell's quotes shed a brilliant shimmering light on feelings, connection, heartache, growth, relationships, and all that we experience as human beings. Her writing is poignant, raw, honest, and, heart-centered. You feel as if you are looking into her very soul, and there is a deep familiarity in that space. Her words have lifted my spirits and make my heart soar! I carry this book with me as a source of inspiration.
Shannon Wildman
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love all of her work. She's a sparkle in dullness, a magical unicorn in a world of black horses. She is lovely. I adore her & her work. Beautiful lady inside & out. Just love her.
Lena
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely beautiful! I loved every page. As stated it is a book that you will definitely want to keep with you and return to over and over. I will be reading the rest of her books!
Shani
Crystal Taylor
Oct 26, 2017
Maaike
Dec 29, 2013
C. JoyBell C. is the most frequently quoted Author on Goodreads, is a leading female Thinker and Writer in our world today, and is a Mentor to many modern-day Leaders, as well as an Inspirational Figure to people from all walks of life. She has transformed the face of what it means to be wise and knowledgable, giving life to a new image of the modern-day Renaissance Woman. She is at the same time ...more
More about C. JoyBell C.