Start by marking “Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now, #3)

Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now #3)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
He loves me. He loves me not.

Ivy's heart shatters upon hearing Eric's crushing ultimatum. Despite how much she cares for him, she won't give in to his demands. She has no choice but to leave, even if it's the hardest thing she's ever had to do.

She loves me. She loves me not.

When Ivy walks out, Eric can't help feeling betrayed. Unwilling to put her at risk, he values her s
Paperback
Published April 30th 2014 (first published April 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Hold Me Tight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold Me Tight

Bianca
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Hold Me Tight is the amazing conclusion to Eric and Ivy's beautiful story of love, loss, and forgiveness.If you loved the first two books in this series, you will absolutely love this one and will not be able to put this one down. You will love, laugh, and swoon. You will cry.

"...because I'm even more determined to bring that light back to his eyes. And I know my love is strong enough to do it."

The story leaves off right where the last one left
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
Hold Me Tight by Faith Sullivan is the last installment in the Take Me Now series. I have read the previous books in this series and I was anxiously waiting for Hold Me Tight to release because Meant For Me (Take Me Now, #2) ended with a HUGE cliffhanger!! I am so happy about how Faith Sullivan wrote this last installment! I had so many unanswered question from the previous books and Hold Me Tight had the answers to all those questions that were driving me CRAZYYYYYY!

Okie dokie! Where do I start
I'd So Rather Be Reading {Nat}
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
I have been a fan of Faith Sullivan's Take Me Now series from the beginning. This series is darker than Sullivan's other series, with a definite villain: Lauren, who has a lot of hate and murderous intent coiled up like a murderous snake inside of her. And Ivy, Eric's true love, is the primary object of Lauren's vitriol. Lauren wants Eric for herself and will stop at nothing to obtain him.

All throughout this series, I've thought that Lauren's jealousy, greed, and envy were what drove her to such
Ambur
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Ever since I finished Meant for Me, I've been eagerly waiting for Hold Me Tight to be released...and it's finally here! :D I couldn't wait to read it, and it definitely didn't disappoint! While there was quite a bit of drama for my taste, I did really enjoy it. :) Hold Me Tight was most certainly worth the wait, and I am extremely happy with how everything turned out! The ending was seriously so satisfying...so know that going into it as a trilogy! ;)

I have to admit that at the beginning of the
Lissette
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
From the moment she found out she was pregnant, Ivy's life has taken an unexpected turn. Her body is determined in having its own way, while she, in turn, does her best to protect the child she's now carrying. It doesn't help that her stress levels are off the charts, either. Part of her wishes that she can do without all of the duplicity and deception going on around her. Another part of her, however, wishes she could understand the truth, once and for all.

Determined to make sense of the secret
Tanya Vought
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was VERY eagerly awaiting this last book in the series and Faith doesn't disappoint us! She brings twists and turns at every corner keeping you on your toes until the end! You will truly feel for all the characters in this last book in the series!

Eric has said somethings he truly didn't mean. Ivy leaves and now he's worried and scared about what will happen to them and most importantly... and why would she go to the one person he mistrusts the most?!

Ivy is petrified. She's upset and feels alon
Casey Peeler
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally! The conclusion to the series that I’ve been waiting so impatiently! I fell in <3 with Faith Sullivan’s writing when I read Heartbeat, and each and every work of art she writes I fall more in <3!

When Hold Me Tight picks up, it’s exactly where Meant for Me left off. Lauren is up to her no good self, and I tell ya what she’s a piece of work! I thought she was evil, but that’s putting it nicely. Ivy left me speechless at the end of book two. I know that she loves Eric, but I was SO ma
Elle
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hold Me Tight by Faith Sullivan

Faith Sullivan has once again blown me away with the twists and turns in the conclusion to the series Take Me Now. I couldn't put the book down needing to know how all the characters fit together. What was it that Lauren has over everyone that makes them do her bidding, and why is she so hell bent in destroying everyone's life just to be on top. I was so entranced while reading this novel. Faith does an amazing job in keeping you captivated with the characters liv
Meradeth Houston
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've reviewed the other two books in this series before, and the last book in the Take Me Now series was an utterly amazing wrap-up of this series. I'm a huge fan of Sullivan's work and I will absolutely read everything she writes, because not only is she a great writer, but I love the complex and real characters she creates. I can't stop rooting for them! Sullivan doesn't shy away from creating characters who aren't perfect, which I find refreshing and makes her stories so real and easy to iden ...more
Mary Mooney
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review, so here it is. The is the conclusion of Eric and Ivy's story and it was absolutely perfect. At the end of Meant For Me (book 2) Ivy leaves Eric thinking that Lauren was going to help her but as usual Lauren has other things in mind. She still wants Eric and wants Ivy out of the way at any cost. Eric can't believe Ivy left and went to Lauren for help. Why does everything have to revolve around Lauren, because that is how Lauren l ...more
Ottilie
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
**Not suitable for under 18**

Every choice has a consequence. Ivy is hiding with Tim who might be the father of her true life's baby. Eric is drench in confusion of new information and wondering where Ivy ran off after their fight. This story is true to the Faith Sullivan's style, you think you know the characters, but there is a wrench thrown into the mix that the readers did not see coming. One character you feel sorry for might be the character you might want to strangle.

This book keeps up the
Deirdre
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Faith Sullivan has done it again; with a clean and clever writing style, compelling plot, and lovable characters (well, almost all of them) I was completely drawn in and unable to get Hold me Tight out of my head. Thank you for another great read.
Ashley
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na, i-m-a-survivor
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending to this series!!! It was all I could have hoped for, and more! As ever, Faith throws in all sorts of twists and curves you won't see coming, and it's fantastic! (Extended review once it's up on my blog!)
Rebecca Arbaugh
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Did not expect the twist that unfolded! Definitely had me on the edge of my seat at times!
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Didn't see that twist coming. At all! Was a bumpy final book for me but I did enjoy it. Full review to follow on my blog - A Life abound By Books.
The Book Harbor Reviews
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Perfect Ending!
Dana
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down ... Read it in one day :)
Denise
Jun 10, 2015
Jessica
Jul 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Chasing Tyler (Break Me, #3)
  • Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)
  • Unintended (Unexpected, #3)
  • His Frozen Heart (Brewer Brothers #1)
  • Miles from Kara (Charleston Haven, #2)
  • Southern Seduction Box Set
  • Bad Boy vs Millionaire (Bad Boy Rock Star, #2)
  • Flame (Fierce, #2)
  • I Found You (Starting Out #1)
  • Nearly Mended (Nearly, #2)
  • One Broke Girl (Edgewood Falls, #1)
  • Taking Something (Give Me Something, #2)
  • Mosaic (Dragonfly, #4)
  • Every Glance (Every Life, #3)
  • Two Steps Back (Moving Forward, #2)
  • Written On Her Heart (Callaway Cove #1)
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)
  • Duality (The Hitchhiker Strain, #2)

Take Me Now (3 books)
  • Take Me Now (Take Me Now, #1)
  • Meant for Me (Take Me Now, #2)
“You are my heart now. Whatever happens to you happens to me.” 36 likes