Start by marking “Paranormal America” as Want to Read:
Paranormal America

Paranormal America

All across America people experience paranormal events in their day-to-day lives and the stories collected in this book represent one such story from each state. Discover what your fellow Americans have seen as told in their own words and open your mind to the possibility of otherworldly realms intertwined with our own reality.

You'll read about spirits, demons, aliens and
Published October 13th 2013 by J&M Publishing (first published 2013)

Start your review of Paranormal America
Marie
This was a super true paranormal read! Different true stories all across America. I read this pretty quick and it kept my attention. Gave it five stars.
Britt Tynes
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read!!

I loved this collection of stories. I have had my own experiences with the paranormal, so I am a believer. I love the way the stories were left in the person's own words it made it more personal, and allowed you to relive their story.
Eileen Poles
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
the stories were good but I wish the locations were more specific.
Ramona Wetzel
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sad But True

Well written. Unfortunately for the vast number of souls affected by so-called ghosts the truth about them is so repellent Casper should and does looks real good as an explanation for the unsettling events. Truth be told no one in their right mind would play with Quija boards or seek help from mediums, fortune tellers or paranormal investigators to be rid of said haunting. These matters must be dealt with by religious who have the authority of the church to back their actions, or at
Candy
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
, Like scary stories?

Ok, I have read dozens of books like this, and after awhile you start reading similar stories. This book was full of originals which makes it fun. It is also better for me because I dislike reading stories of evil, demons and the sort. Being as each story is written by the original witness, some are long some short, some well written and some not so much...I really whole his book and wish it was a bit longer.
lynn kowalske
Enjoyable

I liked the book. It was an easy read. It had reference points that anyone can relate to, teen readers and upper Elememtary would like this book. You can look the places up on a map and every state is mentioned. Young readers especially enjoy that.
christina d jones
Loved it!

I give thus book five stars. Its a great read with true ghost stories as told by the people who experienced the haunting. If you like true ghost stories this book is for you!
James
Nov 18, 2016
Elizabeth Red
Dec 28, 2015
Amber Lynn
Mar 22, 2017
Jordan Blagg
rated it did not like it
Apr 10, 2017
Jul 03, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• In Search Of The First Civilizations
  • The Scythians: Nomad Warriors of the Steppe
  • The Crusades: A History (Yale Nota Bene)
  • True Ghost Stories: A compilation of horrifyingly real, terrifyingly true ghost stories.: The Plague Deaths, The Cursed Portrait, The Slaughter-House, and so much more!
  • Haunted Wisconsin: Ghosts and Strange Phenomena of the Badger State
  • The Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness and Effectiveness
  • Diverticulitis: 57 Things They Don't Want You to Know About Diverticulitis - The Truth About Diverticulitis and How to Reverse it Naturally
  • The Diverticulitis Handbook: How to Live Pain Free: Foods to Eat & Avoid, 3 Phase Diet Guide, 21 Recipe Cookbook, Index of Causes & Symptoms
  • Mythology: Classic stories from the Greek, Celtic, Norse, Japanese, Hindu, Chinese, Mesopotamian and Egyptian Mythology
  • Meditations
  • The Posttraumatic Growth Workbook: Coming Through Trauma Wiser, Stronger, and More Resilient
  • Ouija Gone Wild: Shocking True Stories
  • Graveyard (Ed & Lorraine Warren #1)
  • Ghost Hunters (Ed & Lorraine Warren #2)
  • The Mammoth Book of Weird But True
  • Diastasis Recti: The Whole-Body Solution to Abdominal Weakness and Separation
  • The Diverticulitis Diet: It's Time to Start Feeling Better!
  • The Devil Will Come