Start by marking “The Fall Guide” as Want to Read:
The Fall Guide

The Fall Guide

Eric is a popular beauty blogger, and hopes to use the momentum of that to start his own business selling makeup for men—but his first attempt to launch makes it painfully clear he has a lot to learn and a long way to go.

Unexpected help comes in the form of Devon: Gorgeous, successful, and far too smooth. He is everything Eric would like to be, all the things Eric is start
ebook
Published December 4th 2013 by Less Than Three Press LLC (first published December 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Fall Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fall Guide

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
It is going to be very hard for me to write a review for this book. I liked it. It felt polished and well researched but it was also a touch dull. These "pleasant" books are the hardest books for me to rate and review but I'll give it a go, folks!

This book centers around Eric, a beauty blogger trying to create and launch a men's makeup and skincare line. He meets a beautiful, wealthy man in Vegas at a beauty convention and they hit it off, though the timing isn't right for them to become involv
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This was my first book by this author, and I didn't mind it. While it wasn't earth-shattering, it was easy reading.

Eric is a makeup blogger, a feminine man who wears high-heeled boots and makeup. He's into fashion and cosmetics, and isn't afraid to flaunt it. His blog is popular, and he hopes to sell his own brand of cosmetics for men.

The book opens with Eric traveling to a beauty expo is Las Vegas. Leaving his selfish, nasty boyfriend behind in Los Angeles, Eric debates whether he wants to co
Tifa
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I recently re-read this book and realized that I'd never published my review of it, so here goes: I love it.

Maybe the best review I can give is that I've read it several times with pleasure. It's a go-to book when I want something that is m/m romance and satisfying, in a number of ways.

Eric is a beauty blogger trying to launch his own line of products, but when it seems like his dream is being crushed, he is helped by the professional know-how of Devon, a charismatic music producer who knows a l
Mina MacLeod
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As usual, the author has a flair for style and research. I love stories that hit my kinks--fashion and competence being among them. This is a light, easy read that's cute and fun, with the bonus agony of trying to start one's own business. I enjoyed reading about Eric's forays into the world of marketing--the chemistry between him and Devon was just the bonus.
Remy Jensen
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad that I came back from a long reading hiatus to find this! It’s hard to say everything I liked about The Fall Guide without giving everything away. Certain scenes had me smiling giddily—I loved how Eric and Devon met, giggled through Eric’s first meeting with Devon’s dad, and enjoyed Eric’s easy friendship with André. The sex was hot and I particularly enjoyed the reciprocation in Eric and Devon's relationship.

Talya is one of my favorite writers in the genre—she has a way with charac
Bink257
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up all night to keep reading this even though I had work the next day. I'm a fan of the dynamic of a 'pretty' guy and a 'confident' guy (although the pretty guy is self-assured too, so maybe my word choice isn't the best...). There were some little touches that gave her characters depth and brought out their cultural/socio-economic/etc differences. The story left me wanting more of the characters, but there weren't any loose ends I was left in the dark about.
Mitya
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot, cute, fun, a nice break from contemporary books so heavy with issues and angst I'm tired after reading them. This is a book where the bad guys are bad guys and easy to hate, and the good guys are adorable and easy to love.
Yoshi
Nov 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5*
I enjoyed reading this story although it dragged at times. Both MCs were lovable and they were good for each other. I have the feeling that there's a sequel coming. (hopefully)
Southernangel
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Super cute romance by one of my favorite authors. A must read.
ScuttlebuttReviews
Review by Lily, posted at http://www.scuttlebuttreviews.com/201...

My review is mixed with the synopsis because I felt that you needed the synopsis to understand where I am coming from…

The Fall Guide is really about a financially struggling beauty blogger, Eric, who is trying to launch his own make-up range for men. Eric has been dating a guy for seven months, but this spoilt brattish male was not much into Eric, and Eric catches him in the bed with another man. Suddenly I thought “oohh…yeahhh…he
GayListBookReviews
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
A fun, interesting and romantic book full of fashion, ambition, friendship and love.

This book surprised me. It surpassed my original expectations spectacularly and kept on being more and better as it went along.

When I first met Eric I thought him fabulous and entertaining, but judged him spoiled and shallow. I think a lot of people have done that with Eric his whole life. Maybe that's a part of why that's all he lets most people see. As I spent more time with him I began to see first some shadin
Pat
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Starting a business is difficult enough for an experienced person, but for a gay man with a unique idea but no startup experience, going from idea to entrepreneur is a long, hard process. Andor chronicles the journey beautifully in this book.

The androgynous-looking, make-up-wearing Eric, who writes a popular blog about beauty, has come up with a line of products specifically aimed at men, to help them retain skin tone and elasticity. Eric's about to preview his products at a beauty expo in Las V
Shayla Mist
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Elisa Rolle
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
2014 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)
Lcobb
Dec 05, 2013 rated it liked it
It was well written which was nice. My only issue was that it was a bit boring at times. I still read it through and enjoyed it and will read more from this author.
Cate
rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2013
Zeoanne
Mar 30, 2014
Less Than Three P...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Happy New Year PAPERBACK giveaway! 1 17 Jan 07, 2014 09:08PM