Start by marking “Beautiful Surrender (Forever, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Surrender (Forever, #3)

Beautiful Surrender (Forever #3)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  5,964 Ratings  ·  516 Reviews
“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West.

No one is who they seem to be.

Kristen let Vincent into her heart because he seemed so different from everyone in her conservative world of wealth management. She thought they shared something special, but when she realizes that Vincent has been playing her the entire time, her heart
Published November 2nd 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Surrender

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WestBeutifulSurrender3TitlebySueBee_zpsc0d8a33e.jpg
 photo 1884_d8cd_zpsd6203947.gif
★★★★! Beautiful Surrender, book 3 of 3. The conclusion of a tattooed surfer turned self-made Billionaire’s hot pursuit of his off-the-limits wealth manager!

Books in the Surrender series should be read in order:
Book 1: Forbidden Surrender
Book 2: Secret Surrender
Book 3: Beautiful Surrender

In Forbidden Surrender (book 1) wealth manager Kristen Daley pitched ta
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
3 - 3.5 Stars

The conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West....

Vincent charmed his way into Kristen's heart with his gorgeous ways; she believes they share something special? Is this reality, or has he been playing her the whole time? She's sees another side to Vincent?

Kristen's past barges violently back into her life... What does he want???

There's drama and a situation.... What will the consequences be???

It was clear where the story was going but at the same time Beautiful Surrend
Catarina
3 Beautiful Stars

description

In this final book, Kristen is being stalked by her sick and crazy ex-boyfriend that is settled on getting her back… at all costs.
Vincent wants to protect her but he can’t do that until she starts trusting him again, and that’s not an easy task for Kristen.
But suddenly, Kristen’s finds out something life-changing that will change both their courses and it’s something that can bring them together… or take them apart for good.

description

This was a better book than the previous one. Altho
Jen
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
3 Nothing Worth Pursuing Comes Without Risks Stars

In the final book of this series, Kristen was really beginning to get on my nerves in the beginning. So what if Vincent hired a security team to watch over her without her knowledge. She has a crazy ex-boyfriend who physically hurt her before and now he's found out where she lives. Kristen being mad at Vincent for that just seemed like added extra drama and I felt like it wasn't needed. Luckily, her roommate, Riley, was there to talk some sense i
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
*ACR copy for an honest review....*

Forbidden surrender (5 stars) + Secret surrender(3 stars) + Beautiful surrender (3 stars )= Surrender series (3.5 stars)

If I said this series was totally memorable in a special way or that this could Definatly be something more than just a one time read....then I would be lying...And well...

description

The plot felt a bit over done.

Reading the blurb...I know you'll probably be expecting another billionaire romance like the 50 shades,etc..but instead I found this book to
Norah Una Sumner
3,5 stars

SO MUCH DRAMA!

description

This trilogy is sooo addicting!Even when I’m irritated with behavior of our characters I just can’t stop reading.And wow,the last book in Forever trilogy is da bomb.Not going to say much because I don’t want to spoil it for you guys,but you should know that so many crazy things happen in this one.Some of them are bad and some of them great and exciting.And of course, I NEED A LONGER EPILOGUE!I really enjoyed reading this book and this trilogy in general.

Also,Vincent is the
Michelle
Jul 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
So I’m going to hide my thoughts in the spoiler link below –because the issue that I had with this story comes from a spoiler moment. I can honestly say that once I hit this part in the story, nothing else mattered. It was all I could see and remember of the story.

Now, beyond the explanation of why this happened in details that have to be hidden for being spoilers – I want to first say that I was disappointed in the turn of events. I was a little lost as to how a moment ended up in this book th
♥Sharon♥
Mar 19, 2014 rated it liked it
3+ Stars

photo bd283920-fde4-409b-9101-01c1d2138e8f_zps1b8ec841.jpg

Beautiful Surrender is the third and final book in The Surrender Series by Priscilla West. For the most part I enjoyed this book but I did find that it was a bit predictable which caused me to skim just a tiny bit.

When Beautiful Surrender begins the first chapter gives you an insight of Kristen’s past relationship with Marty which was needed in order to absorb what happens next. When Kristen’s ex-boyfriend Marty shows up on her doorstep yet again, things get a bit crazy. Why you ask? We
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
**** 3 1/2 - 4 Maybe Baby Stars ****

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Publication Date:  November 4, 2013

This is the third and final book in the Surrender series and again we continue with the romance between Kristen and Vincent.

I have been anticipating the author sending me the book because the 2nd book ended in such a heart stopping cliffhanger, I just NEEDED to know what came next.

I enjoyed the book but and this is a big BUT.....I think the story was too short and the ang
Silvana
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it

***Review Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review***

For me Beautiful Surrender was the best novel in the series, it combined all elements of a good book for me, suspense, angst and romance.

In this one, Kristen is stalked by her ex boyfriend who is beyond nuts! Vincent wants to protect her at all costs, I loved him more in this book- He was better developed, seemed more human and his love and need to protect Kristen left no doubt as to his loyalty and dedication to her.

“I’ve felt
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 21, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, arc
Thank you NetGalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I could have enjoyed this but everything just went dull and flat for me. Don't get me wrong, I like the characters but the story completely messed it up. I feel like the conflicts were left out. To solve the conflict everything went fast and get it done...with just a snap of the finger. Done. Ta.da. Happy Ever After. The end.

That's not how is it supposed to be. It could have been better.. gaah I'm so frustrated. :(
Carolina
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was the conclusion to Vincent and Kristen story.
I must say I really enjoyed their conection, their path to becoming together.
This book, unlike the first two, has a bit more "action"... and their relationship is well-marked.

I think this series would fit perfectly in one book only, because the story happens really fast... days become weeks... and with three books, I've missed the "connection" between one and the next, making maybe, the story a bit "empty" on details.

Said this...

I enjoyed a l
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Giving Into Surrender Stars * * *

This was the conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West. I started this journey due to a happenstance and was able to follow it all the way to the end over a few days.

This series used the tools of the trade for Alpha Billionaires.

We had:
Hot Alpha with Uber charm, body and money...it didn't hurt he earned it on his own as a surfing risk-taker.

Accomplished, intelligent woman capable of being independent with a painful romantic past.

Both come together
Candace
***I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book through Netgalley.com in exchange for honest feedback.***

The third book in the series, this book concludes the story of Kristen and Vincent. Discovering that she's pregnant, Kristen spends a lot of time evaluating her relationship with Vincent and what exactly he wants from her. When she discovers deception on his part, it makes her question his motives and lose trust in him. His rash behavior when her abusive ex makes a reappearance, only
Geri Reads
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Definitely the best in the series. I liked the fact that we also get an insight into Kristen and Vincent's past. Vincent was a revelation in this book. He finally admitted his need for Kristen and he really went out of his way to prove it to her.

Overall, a good story albeit a little predictable, I still give this one 4 stars because of Vincent. I'm glad that the author provided us with his POV here. It wasn't much but as I have said, it provided insight into how Vincent's mind works, the
pearl.
*I received a copy from the publisher in exchange for my honest review*

First Thoughts

Wow, wow, wow! These books were smokin' hot! I couldn't get enough! I read all three books back to back until late last night. When my boss asked me why I looked so tired today, I giggled and thought of Vincent Sorenson.

What I Enjoyed

Shaking my head at Kristen's stupidity. This is going to sound completely petty, but I loved hating Kristen in Beautiful Surrender. Number one, why the heck wouldn't you slam the do
Siobhan Davis
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 3.75 Stars

This was the best book of the series and finally we saw some real suspense, some gritty action. I had a much better sense of both characters in this book though I have to say that I warmed to Vincent much more than Kristen.

Kristen flies off the handle with Vincent when she discovers what he's done. I didn't understand her reaction and it wasn't natural in my view, all he was doing was trying to protect her and she freaked-out.

Marty is a very disturbed boy and the scenes
Linda
" Beautiful Surrender" , is the third and final in Vincent and Kristen story , and the one with the most cation!
The author picks up were she left off with Kristin having realized her insecurities when it comes to Vincent, her concerns that she will never be enough for him and running from him, only to wind up confronted at her own apartment by her crazy ex boyfriend ; and as they say the sh_t hits the fan!
Luckily for Kristen , Vincent is not one to give up on the women he loves .
By this book
Louise BookbestiesUK
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, workplace, 3-stars
Overall this whole series deserves a 3*

It was cliche......you saw what was happening a mile away, book 2 wasnt even needed in my opinion

Disapointing ending and epilogue
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
*** I have received an ARC from Priscilla West, via NetGalley ***

For the Conclusion to this series I give it 3.5 stars. This one though is my favorite of the series. So much happened. There is a lot more of Marty in this book and I actually at a point really felt sorry for him but I’ll get to that later. Kristen has a few hurdles to get over. And we also get a few chapters told in Vincent’s POV which I loved.

So there’s Marty…He and Kristen dated in college and in the beginning he was super swee
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
hmmm, this is a hard book to review.

The final installment of the series goes out with a bang. Literally.

In the last book, Kristen left Vincent because per her usual she was jumping to conclusions about Vincent. Only when she goes home her past is waiting for her. I don't think I can say much more without spoiling.

This one really had the potential to be good, really really. But gah, again Kristen was so infuriating. I Mean there is a huge show down at the end and she just sort of runs around say
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
**ARC courtesy of the author and Blackbird Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I am reviewing all three books as a whole. Well, not really because I don’t like to leave bad reviews. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. So, I’ll keep it short and as sweet as I can. These three books just weren’t for me. I don’t know if it is because I am over the theme or what. Well, I think it was more of the “what” then the theme with these books. I still enjoy the billionaire story ev
Courtney
Feb 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC kindly provided by the author via Netgalley for an honest review.

3.0 I wanted more, but it never really worked out STARS

Kristen and Vincent have to confront their biggest fear... Marty. Marty is Kristen's ex and he will not take no for an answer. Now he has them cornered and they must overcome this as well the secret that Kristen has been keeping from Vincent. Will their love be enough? Or is it all too soon?
This is a short read, and it is the conclusion to Kristen and Vincent's story. Kri
Mary Mooney
Oct 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author for my honest review, so here it is. I love this story with Kristen and Vincent. While She is falling more in love with him, her ex-boyfriend Marty shows up and trying to cause trouble. With Vincent always at work, Kristen begins to think that their relationship will never work. This story has lots of steamy sex, lust, separation anxiety, love and Vincent's 3 year old nephew's birthday party. Kristen gets to see how he is around kids and he loves them. I had to ...more
 ♥  Barb ♥
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
review to come!
Stacy Fetters
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I love you! I mean truly love you. Not obsession. Not lust. No selfish possession. Not some kind of blind idealism. Not some sick, twisted version of love- but the real thing. One with eyes open. One with respect. One that never underestimates the hardships to its existence, never takes the other person for granted. The only kind of love there really is."

I'm not sure what my deal is lately. My brain doesn't want to overthink anything, so I've been feeding my brain what it really truly wants.
Hot Romance Novel
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
His expression was unreadable. "Give me your feet. I want to show you something."
"What for?"
"Trust me."
Sensing he didn't intend for us to have sex, I gingerly scooched my legs back and offered him the foot with the remaining shoe. He gently removed it and inserted my feet into his loafers.

I felt the lingering warmth of his feet on my own. In looked down and was fascinated by the maleness of the shoe. The texture was smooth and glossy but the slight crease near the toes and various small nicks ga
Michelle Pickett
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars

Hot…hot…hot…get your fan out and sit back for some wicked sexy fun. Vincent is sexy as hell and will have you squirming in your seat. He gets ten stars.

“Beautiful Surrender” is the third book in the “Surrender Series” by Priscilla West. I read all three books in a day and a half. They are short reads and could have easily been combined into one book. Regardless, I enjoyed all three of them.

Once again we follow Vincent and Kristen’s journey as they navigate their relationship and try t
Markéta
Aug 22, 2015 rated it liked it
3 stars! ***

The conclusion to Kristen and Vincent's story took us to a rollercoaster where I didn't know whether I wanted to scream out of frustration or excitement.

Vincent messing up was just a huge misunderstanding (not predictable at all!) but while Kristen was at home crying her abusive ex boyfriend with mental disorder showed up. Vincent beat him up to a pulp and it was supposed to over. Everything was supposed to be like a fairytale now. But it wasn't. Not even close.

The first two thirds o
Shelley
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

ARC generously provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is the last installment in this trilogy.

Kristen decided to let Vincent into her heart and then finds some evidence that he is really not who she thought he was. Then the man she has been hiding from shows up at her door step trying to beg her for forgiveness and a second chance. What is Kristen to do?

Let me say that the confusion of the cliff hanger of the second books gets cleared up pretty quickl
The Happy Housewi...: Beautiful Surrender (Forever #3) 1 3 May 15, 2015 06:58AM
I am looking for 1 15 Feb 13, 2014 01:27PM
  • Wanderlust
  • Wild Aces
  • Deceitfully Yours
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • Bad Company (Company of Sinners MC #1)
  • Layers Deep (Layers Trilogy, #1)
  • Frontline
  • Bound to You (At Your Service, #1)
  • Yours to Keep
  • Fighting for Devlin (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Cherished (Adam & Ella #3)
  • The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1)
  • Foolproof Love
  • Delayed Delivery (Pursuit, #2.5)
  • Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love, #2)
  • Club Scars (The Trinity Falls Series)
  • Possession (Sons of Odin MC, #2)
Priscilla West is a USA Today Bestselling author of the Forever series.

Her next book, Fearless, the sequel to Reckless, will be released on November 17th, 2014

She enjoys: cuddles, men in suits, eskimo kisses, life-sized teddy bears, and eggs over medium.

You can find her at priscillawest.com
_____________________________________
The Forever series currently follows three different couples. You can c

Forever (7 books)
  • Forbidden Surrender (Forever, #1)
  • Secret Surrender (Forever, #2)
  • Wrecked (Forever, #4)
  • Rescued (Forever, #5)
  • Reckless (Forever, #6)
  • Fearless (Forever, #7)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“But if we make it through this together, we’ll be stronger. If we make it through this alone, we’ll just be better at being alone.” 3 likes
“This might be my last chance to say this.” My breath stopped. My heart pounded in my ears. “I’ve felt this way for a while. I knew it was just attraction at first. But after taking you to my island, I realized it was more. So much more. I love you, Kristen. I mean truly love you. Not obsession. Not lust. Not selfish possession. Not some kind of blind idealism. Not some sick, twisted version of love—but the real thing. One with eyes open. One with respect. One that never underestimates the hardships to its existence, never takes the other person for granted. The only kind of love there really is.” 1 likes