Start by marking “Beautiful Surrender (Forever, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Surrender (Forever, #3)

Beautiful Surrender

(Forever #3)

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West.

No one is who they seem to be.

Kristen let Vincent into her heart because he seemed so different from everyone in her conservative world of wealth management. She thought they shared something special, but when she realizes that Vincent has been playing her th
Published November 2nd 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Surrender

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WestBeutifulSurrender3TitlebySueBee_zpsc0d8a33e.jpg
 photo 1884_d8cd_zpsd6203947.gif
★★★★! Beautiful Surrender, book 3 of 3. The conclusion of a tattooed surfer turned self-made Billionaire’s hot pursuit of his off-the-limits wealth manager!

Books in the Surrender series should be read in order:
Book 1: Forbidden Surrender
Book 2: Secret Surrender
Book 3: Beautiful Surrender

In Forbidden Surrender (book 1) wealth manager Kristen Daley pitched tattooed surfer turned self-made Billionaire Vincent Sorenson on lettinorder:
Bookmanager!
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
3 - 3.5 Stars

The conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West....

Vincent charmed his way into Kristen's heart with his gorgeous ways; she believes they share something special? Is this reality, or has he been playing her the whole time? She's sees another side to Vincent?

Kristen's past barges violently back into her life... What does he want???

There's drama and a situation.... What will the consequences be???

Itsituation....life...
Catarina
3 Beautiful Stars

description

In this final book, Kristen is being stalked by her sick and crazy ex-boyfriend that is settled on getting her back… at all costs.
Vincent wants to protect her but he can’t do that until she starts trusting him again, and that’s not an easy task for Kristen.
But suddenly, Kristen’s finds out something life-changing that will change both their courses and it’s something that can bring them together… or take them apart for good.

description

This was a better book than the previous one. Although
Jen
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
3 Nothing Worth Pursuing Comes Without Risks Stars

In the final book of this series, Kristen was really beginning to get on my nerves in the beginning. So what if Vincent hired a security team to watch over her without her knowledge. She has a crazy ex-boyfriend who physically hurt her before and now he's found out where she lives. Kristen being mad at Vincent for that just
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
*ACR copy for an honest review....*

Forbidden surrender (5 stars) + Secret surrender(3 stars) + Beautiful surrender (3 stars )= Surrender series (3.5 stars)

If I said this series was totally memorable in a special way or that this could Definatly be something more than just a one time read....then I would be lying...And well...

description

The plot felt a bit over done.

Reading the blurb...I know you'll probably be expecting anotherreview....*
Forbidden
Norah Una Sumner
3,5 stars

SO MUCH DRAMA!

description

This trilogy is sooo addicting!Even when I’m irritated with behavior of our characters I just can’t stop reading.And wow,the last book in Forever trilogy is da bomb.Not going to say much because I don’t want to spoil it for you guys,but you should know that so many crazy things happen in this one.Some of them are bad and some of them great and exciting.And of course, I NEED A LONGE
Michelle
Jul 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
So I’m going to hide my thoughts in the spoiler link below –because the issue that I had with this story comes from a spoiler moment. I can honestly say that once I hit this part in the story, nothing else mattered. It was all I could see and remember of the story.

Now, beyond the explanation of why this happened in details that have to be hidden for being spoilers – I want to first say that I was disappointed in the turn of events. I was a little lost as to how a moment ended up in this book th
♥Sharon♥
Mar 19, 2014 rated it liked it
3+ Stars

photo bd283920-fde4-409b-9101-01c1d2138e8f_zps1b8ec841.jpg

Beautiful Surrender is the third and final book in The Surrender Series by Priscilla West. For the most part I enjoyed this book but I did find that it was a bit predictable which caused me to skim just a tiny bit.

When Beautiful Surrender begins the first chapter gives you an insight of Kristen’s past relationship with Marty which was needed in order to ab
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Giving Into Surrender Stars
* * *Spoiler Free
This was the conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West. I started this journey due to a happenstance and was able to follow it all the way to the end over a few days.

This series used the tools of the trade for Alpha Billionaires.

We had:

Hot Alpha with Uber charm, body and money...it didn't hurt he earned it on his own as a surfing risk-taker.

Accomplished, intelligent woman capable of being independent with a painful romantic past.

Both come together due to a business proposal which allows the*Spoiler
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
**** 3 1/2 - 4 Maybe Baby Stars ****

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Publication Date:  November 4, 2013

This is the third and final book in the Surrender series and again we continue with the romance between Kristen and Vincent.

I have been anticipating the author sending me the book because the 2nd book ended in such a heart stopping cliffhanger, I just NEEDED to know what came next.

I enjoyed threview
Publication****
ARC
Silvana
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it

***Review Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review***

For me Beautiful Surrender was the best novel in the series, it combined all elements of a good book for me, suspense, angst and romance.

In this one, Kristen is stalked by her ex boyfriend who is beyond nuts! Vincent wants to protect her at all costs, I loved him more in this book- He was better developed, seemed more human and his love and need to protect Kristen left no doubt as to his loyalty and dedication to hereview***
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Thank you NetGalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I could have enjoyed this but everything just went dull and flat for me. Don't get me wrong, I like the characters but the story completely messed it up. I feel like the conflicts were left out. To solve the conflict everything went fast and get it done...with just a snap of the finger. Done. Ta.da. Happy Ever After. The end.

That's not how is it supposed to be. It could have been better.. gaah I'm so frustrated. :(
Candace
***I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book through Netgalley.com in exchange for honest feedback.***

The third book in the series, this book concludes the story of Kristen and Vincent. Discovering that she's pregnant, Kristen spends a lot of time evaluating her relationship with Vincent and what exactly he wants from her. When she discovers deception on his part, it makes her question his motives and lose trust in him. His rash behavior when her abusive ex makes a reappe
Carolina
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was the conclusion to Vincent and Kristen story.
I must say I really enjoyed their conection, their path to becoming together.
This book, unlike the first two, has a bit more "action"... and their relationship is well-marked.

I think this series would fit perfectly in one book only, because the story happens really fast... days become weeks... and with three books, I've missed the "connection" between one and the next, making maybe, the story a bit "empty" on details.
Geri Reads
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Definitely the best in the series. I liked the fact that we also get an insight into Kristen and Vincent's past. Vincent was a revelation in this book. He finally admitted his need for Kristen and he really went out of his way to prove it to her.

Overall, a good story albeit a little predictable, I still give this one 4 stars because of Vincent. I'm glad that the author provided us with his POV here. It wasn't much but as I have said, it provided insight into how Vincent's
pearl.
*I received a copy from the publisher in exchange for my honest review*

First Thoughts

Wow, wow, wow! These books were smokin' hot! I couldn't get enough! I read all three books back to back until late last night. When my boss asked me why I looked so tired today, I giggled and thought of Vincent Sorenson.

What I Enjoyed

Shaking my head at Kristen's stupidity. This is going to sound completely petty, but I loved hating Kristen in Beautiful Surrender. Number one, why the heck wouldn't you slam the door in your crazy ex-boyfriend, Marty's, face? Why listen to him spin some sob stEnjoyed
ShakingSorenson.
Whatreview*
Siobhan Davis
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 3.75 Stars

This was the best book of the series and finally we saw some real suspense, some gritty action. I had a much better sense of both characters in this book though I have to say that I warmed to Vincent much more than Kristen.

Kristen flies off the handle with Vincent when she discovers what he's done. I didn't understand her reaction and it wasn't natural in my view, all he was doing was trying to protect her and she freaked-out.

Marty is
Linda
" Beautiful Surrender" , is the third and final in Vincent and Kristen story , and the one with the most cation!
The author picks up were she left off with Kristin having realized her insecurities when it comes to Vincent, her concerns that she will never be enough for him and running from him, only to wind up confronted at her own apartment by her crazy ex boyfriend ; and as they say the sh_t hits the fan!
Luckily for Kristen , Vincent is not one to give up on the women he loves .
By this
Louise BookbestiesUK
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: workplace, 2015, 3-stars
Overall this whole series deserves a 3*

It was cliche......you saw what was happening a mile away, book 2 wasnt even needed in my opinion

Disapointing ending and epilogue
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
hmmm, this is a hard book to review.

The final installment of the series goes out with a bang. Literally.

In the last book, Kristen left Vincent because per her usual she was jumping to conclusions about Vincent. Only when she goes home her past is waiting for her. I don't think I can say much more without spoiling.

This one really had the potential to be good, really really. But gah, again Kristen was so infuriating. I Mean there is a huge show down at the end and she just
Courtney
Feb 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC kindly provided by the author via Netgalley for an honest review.

3.0 I wanted more, but it never really worked out STARS

Kristen and Vincent have to confront their biggest fear... Marty. Marty is Kristen's ex and he will not take no for an answer. Now he has them cornered and they must overcome this as well the secret that Kristen has been keeping from Vincent. Will their love be enough? Or is it all too soon?
This is a short read, and it is the conclusion to Kristen and Vincent's story.
Mary Mooney
Oct 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author for my honest review, so here it is. I love this story with Kristen and Vincent. While She is falling more in love with him, her ex-boyfriend Marty shows up and trying to cause trouble. With Vincent always at work, Kristen begins to think that their relationship will never work. This story has lots of steamy sex, lust, separation anxiety, love and Vincent's 3 year old nephew's birthday party. Kristen gets to see how he is around kids and he loves them. I had to ...more
Stacy Fetters
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I love you! I mean truly love you. Not obsession. Not lust. No selfish possession. Not some kind of blind idealism. Not some sick, twisted version of love- but the real thing. One with eyes open. One with respect. One that never underestimates the hardships to its existence, never takes the other person for granted. The only kind of love there really is."

I'm not sure what my deal is lately. My brain doesn't want to overthink anything, so I've been feeding my brain what it really truly wants....
Hot Romance Novel
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
His expression was unreadable. "Give me your feet. I want to show you something."
"What for?"
"Trust me."
Sensing he didn't intend for us to have sex, I gingerly scooched my legs back and offered him the foot with the remaining shoe. He gently removed it and inserted my feet into his loafers.

I felt the lingering warmth of his feet on my own. In looked down and was fascinated by the maleness of the shoe. The texture was smooth and glossy but the slight crease near the t
Michelle Pickett
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars

Hot…hot…hot…get your fan out and sit back for some wicked sexy fun. Vincent is sexy as hell and will have you squirming in your seat. He gets ten stars.

“Beautiful Surrender” is the third book in the “Surrender Series” by Priscilla West. I read all three books in a day and a half. They are short reads and could have easily been combined into one book. Regardless, I enjoyed all three of them.

Once again we follow Vincent and Kristen’s journey as they navigate
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
*** I have received an ARC from Priscilla West, via NetGalley ***

For the Conclusion to this series I give it 3.5 stars. This one though is my favorite of the series. So much happened. There is a lot more of Marty in this book and I actually at a point really felt sorry for him but I’ll get to that later. Kristen has a few hurdles to get over. And we also get a few chapters told in Vincent’s POV which I loved.

So there’s Marty…He and Kristen dated in college and in the beginning he wa
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
**ARC courtesy of the author and Blackbird Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I am reviewing all three books as a whole. Well, not really because I don’t like to leave bad reviews. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. So, I’ll keep it short and as sweet as I can. These three books just weren’t for me. I don’t know if it is because I am over the theme or what. Well, I think it was more of the “what” then the theme with these books. I still enjoy the billionaire story e
Shelley
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

ARC generously provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is the last installment in this trilogy.

Kristen decided to let Vincent into her heart and then finds some evidence that he is really not who she thought he was. Then the man she has been hiding from shows up at her door step trying to beg her for forgiveness and a second chance. What is Kristen to do?

Let me say that the confusion of the cliff hanger of the second
Sophie
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
Wasn't my favorite. Still a very quick read, but it was a little too dramatic/soap opera even for me. I could have lived without reading this one since nothing that happened was a surprise to me at all.
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
3 STARS- It's okay

description

I'm going to repeat what I said in my review for Secret Surrender. This book is short and lacks drama and emotion. There's no... x-factor. The only part that grabbed my attention was near the ending (I won't spoil it- even though the part was a little cliche).

Kristen and Vincent continue to work on their relationship. Kristen is having some trust issues with V
The Happy Housewi...: Beautiful Surrender (Forever #3) 1 3 May 15, 2015 06:58AM
I am looking for 1 15 Feb 13, 2014 01:27PM

• Wanderlust
  • Club Scars (The Trinity Falls Series)
  • An Everlasting Pursuit (Pursuit, #3)
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • Unmasking Charlotte (A Taboo Love, #2)
  • Tempting the Cowboy (Paint River Ranch, #1)
  • Cherished (Adam & Ella #3)
  • When Fangirls Cry (How Not to be Seduced by Rockstars, #2)
  • Frontline
  • Unmistakable
  • Inescapable Desire (Savannah, #2)
  • Grave Bound (Secrets, #1)
  • Modern Arrangements: Complete Trilogy (Modern Arrangements, #1-3)
  • Finding Willow (Hers, #2)
  • Illegal Fortunes
  • Yours to Keep
  • Deceitfully Yours
  • Mutual Release (Stewart Realty, #7)
Priscilla West is a USA Today Bestselling author of the Forever series.

Her next book, Fearless, the sequel to Reckless, will be released on November 17th, 2014

She enjoys: cuddles, men in suits, eskimo kisses, life-sized teddy bears, and eggs over medium.

You can find her at priscillawest.com
_____________________________________
The Forever series currently follow

Forever (7 books)
  • Forbidden Surrender (Forever, #1)
  • Secret Surrender (Forever, #2)
  • Wrecked (Forever, #4)
  • Rescued (Forever, #5)
  • Reckless (Forever, #6)
  • Fearless (Forever, #7)
“But if we make it through this together, we’ll be stronger. If we make it through this alone, we’ll just be better at being alone.” 3 likes
“This might be my last chance to say this.” My breath stopped. My heart pounded in my ears. “I’ve felt this way for a while. I knew it was just attraction at first. But after taking you to my island, I realized it was more. So much more. I love you, Kristen. I mean truly love you. Not obsession. Not lust. Not selfish possession. Not some kind of blind idealism. Not some sick, twisted version of love—but the real thing. One with eyes open. One with respect. One that never underestimates the hardships to its existence, never takes the other person for granted. The only kind of love there really is.” 1 likes