Start by marking “Bondage Slave for Hire” as Want to Read:
Bondage Slave for Hire

Bondage Slave for Hire

Just because you are a bondage slave for hire, do you deserve to die on Halloween night?
Nothing satisfies Lilly. Not even working at The Dungeon BDSM Club as a bondage slave for hire. A slave looking for her true master. None have fit the bill so far. Until Terry. He spins her craving to fever pitch. And she might just fall in love with him, if she could only be his slave.
Published October 15th 2013 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Bondage Slave for Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bondage Slave for Hire

Laura Tolomei
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
My first BDSM novel! Didn't think I'd pull it off, yet here it is! And I'm real excited about it! Not because it's BDSM. Also because it's horror.A BDSM horror just right for Halloween!
Enjoy. My first BDSM to date! But also my first VAMPIRE to date! Two great genres in one sizzling story alone!
Qukatheg
Mar 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Lillian Randall is ready for her first day of work, as a bondage Slave for hire in newly opened BDSM club The Dungeon. When her new manager, Master Terry, tells her that the terms of her employment are drastically changing, she doesn't trust him and refuses to sign the contract at first.

The writing is good. But what put me off this was the characters. They were just so over the top that I couldn't suspend my disbelief.
Terry is terribly unprofessional, forcing employees to sign a new contract wi
Lynn Reynolds
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 1/2 stars

I received this book for review from HeartFelt Promos and the author. I was not compensated nor was I required to write a positive review.

Lillian "Lily" Randall works as a slave in a BDSM club. Terry Graugnaud is her boss but he's also so much more. The theme is set around Halloween but you could read this book at any time of year. As you read, you'll feel the heat these two create coming off the pages.

There are some M/M and BDSM scenes but nothing too graphic - this way the r
Patricia
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-read
I received this book free of charge from Heartfelt Promos.
The story centres on a bondage slave named Lilly who is looking to find a master and finds it in her new boss Terry.
I can say without a doubt that I deeply disliked Terry and Julien - one of his lovers. I did however like Lilly but felt she was treated very badly by the men. I was surprised when the book turned into a horror story and found the last few chapters were brutal and disturbing. But the little twist Lilly pulled at the end -goo
Linda Lonetto
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
not really my cup of tea. The sex scenes did not bother me as much as the death scenes. Too long and graphic. I really would of wanted more time on chrecter development of which there really was not. Terry was just not likable at all and when you thought he had some redeeming qualities,he didn't. no more of this author for me.I also got this book from heartfeltpromos for an honest review and I really do not oike giving bad ones but this book was just too disturbing for my tastes.
Mary Roya
Pain, Darkness, Sadistic

If you read this be prepared for lots of pain, orgasms and sadistic behavior. Also understand that this is a dark fantasy. Not true BDSM.

Interesting story about a Bondage slave for a BDSM club. She lives for the pain that club owner, master gives her.

This story has a touch of paranormal and gives the heroine the HEA that age wants. Differently strange story.
Mary Roya
Oct 03, 2015
Emily
Jun 02, 2019
A Dark And Kinky New Release For Laura Tolomei 1 1 Oct 24, 2013 10:24AM
If you really want to know, I was born in 1965 in Rome, Italy, but soon started my travelling career. At the age of five, my parents took me to Lagos, Nigeria, where I grew up free and hot like I've never been since. I loved it there and still think of it with nostalgia. Anyway, it was also where I learned English.
After my African experience, I was ready to tackle the US. I lived in Atlanta, GA, f