Start by marking “What the Greek's Money Can't Buy (The Untamable Greeks, #1)” as Want to Read:
What the Greek's Money Can't Buy (The Untamable Greeks, #1)

What the Greek's Money Can't Buy

(The Untamable Greeks #1)

The forbidden tastes all the sweeter…

Oil magnate Sakis Pantelides always gets what he wants -- after all, he's drop-dead gorgeous, powerful and wealthy beyond words. But the one thing he can't have is his stunning assistant, Brianna Moneypenny -- because she's the only woman this cynical Greek can trust.

But when an international crisis throws them together 24/7, intrigui
Published March 18th 2014 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about What the Greek's Money Can't Buy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What the Greek's Money Can't Buy

Alex is The Romance Fox
Interesting storyline and characters.

Yes, I know the name Moneypenny was a bit OTT....but I liked Ms M aka Brianna....though I wanted to tell her a few times...girl, leave that "tablet" alone.

The hero, Sakis, kind of grew on me. I thought he was quite an interesting alpha hero.

Enjoyed the part in the story that took place in Africa...added a bit of difference...when last did we get a M&B story set in dark Africa!!!! The plot that dealt with sea piracy was quite new and fresh for me.

I really
Caro
Esta autora me gusta bastante, la descubrí este año y a pesar de que esta novelita no es wow, sí me enganchó. Me molestaron algunas actitudes de la protagonista, obsesionada con su tablet y con olvidar el pasado, pero al final demostró ser bastante blandita. El prota no es de esos machos alfa que barren con todo, pero se deja leer ^^.
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Predictable M&B story but for me there was too much about Sakis' business. The fact the H&H both have been hurt in the past was predictable but I just didn't feel their connection or feel them fall in love.

It was quite a boring read. I found it a bit far fetched how Brianna had changed her identity and managed to hide her past.

ARC provided by Netgalley.
Danielle
Jenny
Mar 05, 2014 rated it did not like it
Most boring book ever. Don't waste your time or money.
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Me encantó, mucha sensualidad, diálogos ingeniosos, un galán arrebatador... El pasado de ella es un poco truculento, pero la historia de ambos es linda. Sin duda, leeré más novelas de esta autora.
Akansha
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Hero asks his security to escort heroine off the property and asks him to physically restrain her and call the police if necessary.
Kazen
Jun 09, 2015 rated it liked it
While this book starts off much like any other Harlequin Presents it shines later on with tight plotting and smoking love scenes. These last 100 pages are what got it nominated for a RITA, and they're worth it.

I do wish Blake got stronger content editing, though. Nothing huge, but stuff like:

"I'll see you in the morning, then. Goodnight, Mr--"
"Kali nichta, Moneypenny." He cut her off before she could trot out his title again.

The title (Mr.) is the part she got out, so... yeah. If you're not nitp
Tawnya
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brianna is a strong lady that has moved beyond her past. A past that included a stung out mother and a former boss setting her up to take the fall for his criminal activity. Sakis is the typical Alpha Greek male that runs his business with an iron fist and only has one way of seeing things, that is until he starts to fall for Brianna. Both having such rocky pasts its no wonder they don't want to trust not only others but their selves as well.
Judith
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
The characters were extremely likable and real.
Elaine
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
Chuckled that the PA is called Moneypenny as I had 007 visions. This book was okay. A bit middle of the road really.
HÜLYA
Feb 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Harlequin sayesinde Yunanlıları sevdim ...Şaka bir yana güzel bir hikayedi..Başlarda biraz durağan idi ama severek okudum...
Ada
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Le falto un poquito de algo para ser de esas que me dejan con el alma en vilo, me gusto mucho
Ker
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vaya escenas! Un derroche de ingenio por parte de la autora. Me gustó mucho.
Susan Page
Jun 13, 2018 rated it liked it
An enjoyable light story. It is not very realistic, but well thought through. The ending is a bit rushed. A good read for a lazy afternoon.
Rika Ashton
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
DISCLAIMER: The reviewer received a copy of this book from the publisher in return for an honest review.

*BEWARE…HERE THERE MAY BE SPOILERS*

I haven’t read many Harlequin Presents novels – the closest I’ve come was when I read the older books by Nalini Singh – but I don’t have anything against these novels. So when I received an ARC of What the Greek’s Money Can’t Buy by Maya Blake, I was delighted! (Although, truthfully, anything book related makes me smile…as long as it doesn’t have sparkling va
RomLibrary
Brianna Moneypenny, PA to oil tycoon. The forbidden tastes all the sweeter…

But when an international crisis throws them together 24/7, intriguingly buttoned-up Brianna reveals a sensual hunger that rivals his own, and he realizes
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
Though this book was somewhat predictable, once I delved into the plot, I still enjoyed it.

Brianna was in Sakis’ employ for 18 months, trying to prove her worth and invaluable qualities to make sure she had job security. She needed stability. Reaching that meant proving she was the best at what she did. Only Brianna has a secret in her past she fears will not only ruin her reputation, but the security she has built. Plus, how was she to know long hours in her boss’s presence would ignite feeling
Amanda R
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review. Also thanks to Harlequin for including our blog in their monthly themes!!

Sakis doesn't trust people. His father saw to that after the disaster he left for his family. He trusts his brothers and his assistant Brianna Moneypenny. When things go wrong with an oil tanker from his company and there is disaster everywhere, Moneypenny is her usual calm and collected self. It soothes him, it also shows him the attraction he's been fighting for t
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Last night I finished What the Greek's Money Can't Buy by Maya Blake. It was a pretty good read, but it took me a couple of days to dive into the story.

We have a crisis which throws Brianna Moneypenny and Sakis Patelides into a closer situation. Once crisis is adverted they can't seem to get enough of one another. This is the gist of the story.

As I said it took me a couple of days to get into the story, and by that time Brianna's past starts to rear it's ugly head. By
Sandra Gonzalez
Jun 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I stayed in instead of going out on a hike just to finish this book. It had building tension, variety of lovemaking, and a cute ending. What kept my rating from a 5 was the (view spoiler) ...more
Harlequin Books
"Blake's pulse-racing tale is a fantastic mix of corporate-raiding and romance. Her heroine harbors dark secrets; her hero is imposing, impressive and scarred by his past. The visual narrative brings to life the settings and breathtaking love story (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: The Untamable Greeks
Leesaann
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great book, typical tale...strong rich alpha male and beautiful heroine with a secret in her past. The big "misunderstanding" didn't last too long and there was a HEA so I was satisfied. I will put on my re-read list for the future.
Mónica
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adoré este libro!
El carácter de los protagonistas me encantó!
Kelly Read
Oct 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked Brianna and Sakis well enough, but what is with the ending? All of a sudden, they are just together. I felt cheated by it.
Meagan Catherine
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review to come on March 7th at www.bythebookreviews.com
HR readsNstuff
Another case of characters putting their relationships in danger by not coming clean when they should have. Total pet peeve.
Kobie
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I want to like this, but it feels very stop and start, very draggy. DNFing at 54%.
Toni Davids
Aug 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was an HP with a fresh twist that I enjoyed. I say bring on the Greek!
Mudpie
Feb 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I wish Sakis had gravelled more for her forgiveness. But they had chemistry and the steam they generated!!!

• Gambling with the Crown (Heirs to the Throne of Kyr #1)
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • The Dimitrakos Proposition
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • Pregnant by Morning
  • Sheikh's Scandal (The Chatsfield, #1)
  • A D'Angelo Like No Other (The Devilish D'Angelos #3)
  • An Invitation to Sin (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #2)
  • When Falcone's World Stops Turning (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Christmas in the Billionaire's Bed (Kavanaghs of Silver Glen, #3)
  • An Enticing Debt to Pay
  • Dial M for Menage
  • The Disgraced Playboy (The Notorious Wolfes, #2)
  • Claiming Her Warriors (Lumineta, #2)
  • Lone Wolfe (Bad Blood, #8)
  • A Reputation to Uphold
  • Christmas in Da Conti's Bed
  • Salvation (Nashville Nights, #2)

The Untamable Greeks (3 books)
  • What the Greek Can't Resist (The Untamable Greeks, #2)
  • What the Greek Wants Most (The Untamable Greeks, #3)