Start by marking “Easy to Love You (Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Easy to Love You (Love, #2)

Easy to Love You

(Love You #2)

**A USA TODAY BEST-SELLING NOVEL**

Hunter finally has MacKenzie Cahill, the girl of his dreams. A horrible accident finds those dreams threatened. As their lives change, secrets begin to surface. These revelations could prove to be either the downfall of Hunter and MacKenzie or the catalyst that strengthens their bond.

Hunter has painful choices to ma
Published July 30th 2013 (first published July 29th 2013)

Jenni Fields-Hatfield
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Dear Megan,

Pretty Pretty Pretty Please give "both" Hunter and Kenzie a happily ever after. I am ok with a little bit of crazy Brittany, I just really need them to have a happy ending....together!

I am also eager to know if Mason/Haily & Copper/Jaylinn will have their own books?

Please & Thank You - Jenni

Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
So happy with this one. Finally I know what happens to CC! Was not disappointed! Hunter was still sexy then ever even though I don't think he needed to keep his secrets from her as much as he did. But I can understand he wanted to protect her from all and any harm/danger. Think it ended kind of sudden with no real good explanation as far as Jason was concerned. But I also still loved the whole story. Can't wait for Mason and Hails story!!
Brittanney
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Megan hasn't failed in making me fall in love with these characters. I highly recommend the love series.
Angel
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G!!!
I need this book!! Seriously can't wait!
I need to know ... The suspense is killing me ... :(
Jo
Aug 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
I was so disappointed in this book. The first book was ok..... Focussing more on their relationship which led me to assume that the second book would be more along the same lines but expanding on their story. The second book does expand on their story however it became dramatic and ridiculous. Soooo many dramas which seemed to go no where and only seemed to try and top the previous unbelievable drama.

CC/Kenzie was so unbelievably immature and naive, I kept reading to see what the big drama/secr
Bluebird1024
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Does anyone know if shes going to survive?! An in the book they should put " Britt " in a mental hospital for what she did shes crazy! I cant wait for this book i am so upset about the ending i wish she would of gone in to more at first during the book i thought she was going to end it in a happy ever after an move on the coop and jay's story or mase and hailey's story so they can get a happy ever after too but i really like the ending even though im upset cuz i want "CC" to live!
Carissa
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am sure I will love this book, I related to the characters and I love the relationship between Kenzie "CC" and Hunter! I read the first book twice in one day and I am not sure I can wait until fall for the second book!!!!! I am already a nervous wreck!
Kim Person
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay ladies did you read Trying Not To Love You? Do you recall how that ended? If you did then you had to be totally...

I know I was. Well, Easy To Love You picks up right where TNTLY ended. I sat back and watched Hunter and waited for him to realize what happened and I was sort of...

When he finds out what happens, actually first hand sees it, and when he first gets to his
Amanda
 photo da3b031d345be1fa23a11bdd86be7717_zps5qkubftf.png
Tropes: 19

To sum up:

MacKenzie and Hunter believe a baby's bodily functions are more interesting and more important that mentioning to anyone that a girl with serious problems - that requires a therapist- tried to kill MacKenzie. Because they both think karma will do the job and get that woman out of the way.

I'm glad they are not my parents.

And on another note: if your story is 70% nonsense about babies' bodily functions, don't write it (unless it's non fiction, of course).
Erin Bonilla
May 28, 2013 marked it as to-read
I wish we didn't have to wait til fall!! :)
Jenn
This book has the potential to be so much better had it focused on:
1. Self placed blame dealing with the accident
2. Grief for the accident and pains of almost losing two loved ones.
3. The accident and the affects it left on Mackenzie when she wakes up and how she deals with it and her new baby.
4. Hunter and Mackenzie coping to their new life with a baby and her injuries and needing constant help.
5. Mackenzie never breastfeeding her baby and maybe how that could affe
Ashleyjo
Nov 04, 2015 rated it did not like it

I just knew that book two was going to unravel the fragile thread that was holding me to reading this series:/

Not only does book two continue to drag, drag, drag this story out with entirely too much mundane filler of eating, sleeping, and shopping, it also asks you to turn off 90% of your brain for the suspense elements.

Yes, there are spoilers, but you won't be missing a fucking thing since you'd have to be a moron to actually believe any of it.

description

Switch Your Brain Off & Jump Across The Mississippi
Victoria meyer
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
omg I cried like a baby at the end of trying not to love you. I really hope kenzie aka CC makes it. I don't think the next book will be worth reading if she dose not. I also hope that there are more books with the others pov. I hate to say this but I hope Dominic get his on book and happily ever after.
ok so I have read this book and I can not wait for the next. I have a feeling it will be about mason. it just has to be with the way this book ended. I would also like to see the wedding.
Francesca
Jun 26, 2013 marked it as to-read
Omg I almost cried in the ending of the first book please let Kenzie survive it will suck if she doesn't .Brittany need to get arrested and charged with attempt murder and if Kenzie does die she should also be charged with murder ugh I wish the brothers beat the fuck out of Brittany that crazy dumb hoe . I'm so upset now.
Heather
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well after the cliffhanger we were left with at the end of Trying Not to Love You, I knew that Megan was going to come out guns a blazing...

Hunter vows to protect this fiance and child from anything that may cause them danger. We already know how protective MacKenzie's brothers are. For years, MacKenzie's family has been keeping a few secrets from her. One pertaining to her family directly and one concerning Hunter's family. Will MacKenzie understand why they kept these secrets from
Anna
Jul 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This second book in the Love series picks up right where Trying Not To Love Youleaves off. A horrible accident has put everything Hunter cares about in jeopardy and everyone is left waiting to see whether their lives will be changed forever.

Hunter and MacKenzie have finally overcome the initial obstacles involved in their getting together, but now we see several other challenges thrown their way and they will continue to be tested to see if their relationship can withstand a variety of revelations and c
Ashley
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
I cannot get over how disappointed I was in this book.

I bought the first one awhile ago, and after reading the reviews, decided to wait for Book 2's release to read them because of the cliffhanger. I wasn't totally impressed with the first book, but since I had already purchased Book 2, I figured I'd give it a try.

Needless to say, I will not be continuing this series. This book was so out of reality and weird that I actually scoffed halfway through. Between the FBI, bank
Hillary
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When is this book going to be out?
Lys
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Looking forward to book 3! Will it continue Hunter and CC's story or will it follow Mason and Hailey? Either way, I am hoping it comes out soon:)
Jennifer Wolfel
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think a more apt title for this book is Easy to love Hunter. I have to say after the first book I was pretty smitten with Hunter and well after the 2nd let's just say head over heels didn't quite cut it.

So when we left off in book one with a pretty BIG cliffy, MacKenzie better knows as CC to her family and friends, was apparently loosing her life. After a horrific car accident she is fighting for her life. Not only was she fighting for her life but for the life of her unborn child. I wasn't s
Reading is my Time Out
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!! If you thought Trying Not to Love You was awesome.... just wait until you read Easy To Love You!!! Megan Smith seriously is an evil genius when it comes to writing stories that suck the reader into her fictional world and will not release you until you are 100% finished with the book!! I laughed, cried, yelled, and wanted to punch someone... AKA Brittany... in her throat!

Easy To Love You picks right up where TNTLY left off. We are allowed deeper into Hunter and Kenz
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
3.5 what was that about stars.....

Story picked up from where it left off.... and Hunter steps up for Mackenzie, never leaving her side, taking care of her and their newborn. Then his past comes backs to haunt him.

I love the first book, but this one got me all confused! What's up with all the lies?

Mackenzie's family is keeping things from her to protect her, now Hunter's keeping things from her for all the same reason and it all just
Heather andrews
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In "Trying Not to Love You" we were left with a cliffhanger, we finally get to see what went down, in Hunter's point of view and it clears up a lot of what happened in the incident, which I might say I'm grateful for because I'm the type of person that likes details. So the first few chapters are a rough read. You could tell how much Kenzie means to Hunter, "what the eff is happening in there?" He's also a determined man when it comes to his son and girl, "yeah, I'm not leaving unless they're bo ...more
Sharilyn Dickerson
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-kindle
"Easy To Love You" is the second book in the Love Series. It picks up right where "Trying Not To Love You" left off. What a cliffhanger that one was!! After reading TNTLY I didn't think I could fall any more in love with Hunter than I already had. Wrong!! In ETLY you get to read from a few of the characters' points-of-view and I loved that. Megan Smith did an amazing job writing and really got into the characters' heads. While reading this book, you really feel like you are there with the gang w ...more
DJ Sakata
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
My Rating:

4.25

Favorite Quotes:

“This is going to be the last time, ever, that we have to spend the night apart. You’re mine baby.”

My Review:

Oh swoon! Still enjoying Megan Smith’s breezy writing and smokin’ hot and steamy writing. She has adding in some plot twists into the mix and lots of soap opera style antics and revelations… yet, oh my, can’t seem to put these down - I don’t even want to answer the phone when it rings.

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really love this close group of friends & still adore the sweet, sexy Hunter!!! I hope we get more of CC & Hunter in the next book to complete their story.

-"I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other."
Jenny
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can wait for August 2nd
Jenn
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Megan has outdone herself once again! She left us with that horrible cliffhanger in Trying Not to Love You. I got right into the book that I finished quicker than I wanted to. I felt that I read it way too quick that I had to reread it right after I finished. The second time was just as amazing as the first time. There’s a lot more drama in this book, that will definitely keep you on your toes.

Kenzie is on her way to her doctor’s appointment, where Hunter is to meet her. She never shows, b
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Love Series by Megan Smith and the conclusion of the story of the "founding characters", Hunter and Mackenzie. I am in love with this couple and the birth of their relationship. Kept apart by secrets from the history of their families. Secrets that threaten their future family and their very lives. You continue in their journey of young love and risky decisions. It will tug at your heart strings. The book ending with small glimpses into the next couple that Megan will high ...more
Louyse
Aug 09, 2013 rated it liked it

• Let Love Stay (Love, #2)
  • This Trust of Mine (Raine, #2)
  • The Game Changer: The Final Score (The Game Changer, #2)
  • Beneath Your Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)
  • Loving You (Jade, #3)
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Faithful (Wanted, #3)
  • Forever Love (Now & Forever, #3)
  • A Graceful Mess
  • Waiting on Forever (Forever #2)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • This Time Around
  • Playing for Keeps (The Game, #2)
  • Promise Me Light (Promise Me, #2)
  • Promise Me This (Promise Me, #1)
  • Limitless (Journey, #2)
  • From Now Until Infinity (Infinity, #2)
Megan Smith is a USA TODAY Bestselling author who’s a stay-at-home mom and writes full-time. She is lives in New Jersey with her husband, five year old son and soon to be daughter (Due in June 2016). When she’s not writing, you can find her reading romance novels, listening to music, and laughing with her family.

Fans of The Love Series are captivated by relationships, special bonds and

Love You (6 books)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • Hard to Love You (Love, #3)
  • Let Me Love You (Love, #4)
  • Made to Love You (Love, #5)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)
“I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.” 13 likes