Start by marking “Three Hours (Seven, #5)” as Want to Read:
Three Hours (Seven, #5)

Three Hours

(Seven #5)

Paranormal Romance, Book 5 by USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Naya James is a confident woman who also happens to be an exotic dancer. She doesn’t care if people judge her, just so long as they don’t disrespect her. Life has been good, but when two dancers from her club are kidnapped, Naya risks everything to uncover the truth.

Wheeler is the black sheep of the family, evident
Published April 6th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published April 3rd 2015)

Start your review of Three Hours (Seven, #5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Dannika Dark

“No man had ever offered me his heart. In three hours, one man offered me his life.”

Three Hours is book five in the Seven series by Dannika Dark. It’s been three years since the ending of book four, Four Days. This book centers around Wheeler, the mysterious, tattooed member of the Cole family and Weston Pack who considers himself an outcast. And Naya, Lexi’s best friend.

Dancer

Naya’s profession is an exotic dancer. She doesn’t strip but choreographs complex, artistic programs to entertain her audi
Denisa
3.5 It was a pretty good story but...

I expected more from this couple.
Yes, they were funny and sweet and cute at times, but I couldn't really get into the story as much as I hoped.

Still, a good read, especially if you've read the other books in this series.
Three Hours is the fifth installment in Dannika Dark's paranormal/shifter romance series titled Seven. I was fortunate enough to have access to these first five books via audio at the public library so I gobbled them up. I have enjoyed them all, but obviously have enjoyed some more than others. Three Hours is my second favorite in the series to date...and there are more than haven't even been released yet! Each book follows a different shifter and their respective romance. There is an ongoing st ...more
Lien
Naya
- flirty
- confident
- sexy
- compassionate
- and has a habit of slapping men who deserve it
[...] you’re nothing but a coward—afraid of being a man and taking care of your own. You’re not even worth the slap of my hand." - Naya
(or sometimes not 😂)

And even though people might look down on her for being an exotic dancer, she knows her self-worth and doesn't let others (especially men) disrespect her
"[...] treat me well, Deldago, for I am a queen." - Naya
So yep, totally my kinda gurl, so
Lorna
Dannika Dark has done it again. She has written a wolf shifter book (and series) that is exactly what all paranormal romance series should be, but are not always. Romance, mixed with action, and combined with a pack made up of mostly family members that care about each other. Even when that caring isn’t always reciprocated the way it should be.

Naya is an exotic dancer at a strip club. She is also the best friend of Lexi, mate to Austin, the packmaster of the Weston Pack. So of course she has bee
Pam Nelson
5 Three Hours Stars

I love each book in this series, and I wasn’t sure how I would like Wheeler. Because he doesn’t seem like a character I could relate to but boy was I wrong.

He is a guy that wants what is best for his pack and if that means protecting them from his twin then he will do it. I figured he was hiding something just from the way he was in the other books and that is his past we learn a heck of a lot about Wheeler and the kind of shifter he is. But we also find out a lot about Ben
itsmeesahara❤️
3 hours is the title for the book of Naya & Wheeler but it took me 4 days to finish it. I love the couple I truly do but I struggled in finishing their story. I felt that it was dragged too long. Aside from that there’s Austin, how can Wheeler be reprimanded all the time compare to Ben who is always missing especially during Ivy’s dilemma is truly a wonder. I felt that he was so blind on most things. I get that Ben provide more money but was that all the basis to be truly a pack member?

What I lo
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the fifth book in the Seven Series by Dannika Dark. From the very first book, I fell in love with the Westin Pack. This group of brothers has each other’s backs and will fight and protect any wolf or human or other that they bring into their family. This book is Wheeler and Naya’s story.

In the previous books, the reader gets the sense that Wheeler is troubled and he definitely exudes a bad boy image with all his dark tattoos and moody personality. He is fiercely loyal but can be quick t
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted at The Book Nympho
icon AUDIOBOOK  icon BADBOY  icon howlinggood

I simply adored the author and narrator team of Dannika Dark and Nicole Poole so I love returning to the Seven Series on audio. This time around I got to listen toWheeler's story in  Three Hours .

Wheeler and Naya have been fighting like cats and dogs ever since they meet a couple of years ago (yes Dannika fast forward a couple of years and I'm so excited because Mazie is getting older and I just know that she and Denver will get together by the end of th
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Three Hours has become my new favorite Dannika Dark story! Very well done, great balance between fights, intrigue and romance, and the characters really showed me what they were made of!
Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Ever since the Seven series started, I have been curious about both Naya and Wheeler, and having them be the main characters in Three Hours was a real treat! Both are strong-minded, loyal to a fault and takes not bullshit from anybody else.
H.R. Savage
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to reach out to you in advance to let you know you will be receiving the ARC of “Three Hours” by Dannika Dark sent directly to your KINDLE in the next few hours.

When I heard the ping on my phone alerting me I had gotten an email, never did I expect that I would receive those very words. Thanks to the amazing Enchantress of Books Blog Tours I checked my kindle two hours later and there sat my beautiful ARC with that gorgeous man on the cover.

So must state this: I was given an ARC in ret
Beth
Exotic dancer, Naya James, is fearful because other shifter dancers from her club have gone missing. Naya asks the pack alpha for protection and he sends her Wheeler. Wheeler is the one wolf shifter everyone, including his own pack, is leery of.

Wheeler and Naya have just never gotten along; water and oil. But the for as much as the bicker and fight there is sexual interest that they have routinely denied. Now that Wheeler is on protection detail for Naya, they are together 24/7 and the sexual t
Naomi 🐨
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was such a terrific fifth book in the series - I love Wheeler and adored seeing his tough, badass exterior crumble slowly. I'd have to say that this was my favourite book in the series so far :) Dannika Dark - you rock!!!! Her Mageri series is exceptional too ❤️
Bj

4 "Unconventional Mates" stars for the story and 4.5 stars for Nicole Poole's narration!

This fifth book in the Seven series once again proves that you can always count on the fab writer/narrator duo of Dannika Dark and Nicole Poole to deliver a solid paranormal romance. While I have to admit that Wheeler, with his dark, brooding personality is not my favorite Weston brother, Three Hours nonetheless delivers a believable, heart warming romance with a good dose of suspense and action, which are th
Cheesecake
Naya and Wheeler. This story takes place 3 years after book 4 ends. I have to admit, I skipped books 2 & 3. So there was a bit of back story to these two and their 'relationship' that is filled in for the reader, but I kinda wished I'd read those two books first. (I'll be rectifying that in the near future!). So basically, even though they have mutual friends who care for and respect them both, they do NOT get along with each other. But something shady is going on where Naya works as an exotic d ...more
Diane Lynch
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Exotic dancer/shifter, Naya James, needs protection due to girls at the club going missing. Wheeler Cole is assigned as her body guard by his brother/Alpha. Naya and Wheeler have always fought like cats and dogs, but as things unfold they begin to confide in each other.

I love this book. There was so much excitement and drama. I could not put it down.

Poor Wheeler is unjustifiably labeled the black sheep of his family, while his twin, who is the real issue, gets all the love and attention. My hear
Kate

photo Unbenannt_zpsyzl9tmia.png

BEST. BOOK. SO. FAR.

Both Wheeler and Naya were wildcards for me. We saw so little of them it was hard to see it happening between them whatsoever.

So we know that Wheeler is a twin and that he and Ben are often thrown in the same pot and that the pack thinks highly of Ben and that Wheeler is the black sheep of the family. They are so wrong. Broke my heart with what happened to Wheeler.

Naya was awesome, I didn't like her at the beginning and it was clear that there were things s
Abby
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I waited to read this book. I was feeling series burnout earlier. But this was the perfect book for my mood this weekend.
Nancy Dean
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I am floating on an endless sea of feels!!! Three Hours was PURRRFECTION! It was everything I hoped it would be plus a hundred more I never even imagined. I always suspected that still waters ran deep within Wheeler, but I could never have predicted the veritable Marianas Trench beneath his choppy surface. Of all the members of the Weston Pack, Wheeler has consistently been my favorite because of his snarky disdain. Now he is my favorite for a myriad of reasons beginning with his unwavering devo ...more
Hilary
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three Hours is a story that proves one cannot judge a book by its cover. On the outside you have an exotic dancer and the black sheep of the family. Within the pages you learn how they became what they are and who they are beneath it all. The beauty behind the stereotypes is magnificent. The stories of the past -heart wrenching. A betrayal no one sees-devastating.

From cover to cover, the reader is gripped by the exciting, emotional and suspenseful tale of two imperfect people finding acceptance
Cassi
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And Boom goes the dynamite!

Just when I think it can’t get any better Dannika Dark writes another AMAZING book!!!

I started out with Seven Years, the first in this series, and FELL in absolutely head over heels LOVE with Dannika Dark’s characters, her world she created, and her words. So after I read that book I started reading her Mageri Series since the 2nd book in this series wasn’t out at that time. I read that entire series one right after the other until I had them ALL READ!! I LOVED that se
Wilda
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-release
I think I may have found a new favorite book in this series. It was Six months, but Wheeler and Naya's story completely captivated me and stole my heart.

I knew Naya and Wheelers story would be one hell of a book, but I never expected to fall for Wheeler the way I did. Wheeler proves that there is more than meets the eye and that you should never judge a book by its cover. Or in the case, you should never judge someone by their tattoos. Tattoos don't make the person. Wheeler is smart and loyal t
Casey
Holy Smoldering Hotness

I think Naya & Wheeler win the sexiest couple in the series award.
These two were great together. I loved their chemistry, I thought their story was interesting, the pacing in the book was great, and did I mention it was hot as hell????

Yeah, this book is why I can't stop reading this series. These were two characters that I only had a mild interest in when starting the story but they won me over pretty quick and I really enjoyed the layered back stories the author gave the
Ela
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, audio-2016
Reread 4-6-16
Still love this story, still love these characters. It was nice to read this again, since the first time I didn't catch all the nuanced things happening. Will definitely be reading this again.

Initial read 5-21-15
Unexpectedly, I think this is my second favorite book in the series. I didn't think I'd like reading about these characters but I am happy to admit that I was wrong.

I don't know how many times I can praise this series without being repetitive, but the writing is so great, t
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
"And boom goes the dynamite..."

Dang! This was amazing! I adored getting to see the 'real' Wheeler and Naya has always been a favorite character of mine. The two of them together...BOOM!

Full review coming...
Stacie
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-favorites
4+ Stars!
Loved it! Definitely the best of the series. So far anyway! More to come later. Maybe...
TJ
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5.0
Once again, Ms. Dark completely surprised me. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to read this installment of the Seven series because I really didn’t care for either character that much in the earlier books. Man, was I in for a treat! While Naya is still not my favorite heroine, the story of her and Wheeler was superb!

Learning the story behind Wheeler’s personality is heart-wrenching yet it wraps the reader completely around his character and makes one yearn for a mate so devoted. Kudos to the
☕️Kimberly
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Maybe fire and kerosene don't go together for a reason.”

I am continuing my audiobook listen of the Seven series by Dannika Dark. THREE HOURS is the fifth book in this paranormal romance series featuring members of the Weston pack. Once again Dark mixes romance, humor and darker aspects of the shifter world.  Dark pairs Wheeler, a  grumpy tattooed wolf and Naya James, an exotic kitty in this "haters to lovers" romance that had me listening into the wee hours.

While each of the books in the Seven
Miranda
Best one so far! I cannot express how much I adore this series. I cried, laughed, and might've wanted to throw my iPad across the room but I finished this in a mere few hours because I didn't want to put it down. I knew going into this that my two favorites were finally getting their own book and hopefully all of my questions would be answered and they were...but it was so devastatingly heartbreaking all that these two had gone through and would probably continue to endure. But at least now they ...more
Morgan
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

Another winner by DD! A few things to know:
1. This book isn't one of my favorites (not a huge Wheeler fan. 'Preciate ya.) in the series but it was needed: brings a lot of future story strings into play.
2. Again, Wheeler isn't my most favorite of the Cole brothers. However I very much enjoyed his character development.
3. I can take or leave Naya.
4. I'm really eager to see what happens with Denver and M in the future.
5. Ben's a prick.
6. This can be read as a stand alone... But I would highly
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Love and Other Wild Things (Mystic Bayou, #2)
  • Selkies are a Girl's Best Friend (Mystic Bayou, #3)
  • How to Date Your Dragon (Mystic Bayou, #1)
  • Always Be My Banshee (Mystic Bayou, #4)
  • Timeless (Caylin's Story, #1)
  • Devoted (Caylin's Story, #2)
  • Phantom Shadows (Immortal Guardians, #3)
  • Oblivion (The Watcher Chronicles, #3)
  • Ascension (The Watcher Chronicles, #4)
  • Capturing Cara (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #2)
  • Shadows Strike (Immortal Guardians, #6)
  • Kindred (The Watcher Chronicles, #2)
  • Dagger's Hope (The Alliance, #3)
  • Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians, #5)
  • Tracking Trisha (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #3)
  • Darkness Rises (Immortal Guardians, #4)
  • Challenging Saber (The Alliance, #4)
  • Broken (The Watcher Chronicles, #1)
Dannika Dark is a USA TODAY Bestselling author and Audie Awards Finalist of urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels.

THE MAGERI SERIES is an exciting urban fantasy romance about a young woman's claim to immortality. Passionate, humorous, dark, and full of unpredictable twists, the Mageri series will take you on an unforgettable journey of love, friendship, and the hidden power within us all. C

Seven (7 books)
  • Seven Years (Seven, #1; Mageriverse #7)
  • Six Months (Seven, #2; Mageriverse #8)
  • Five Weeks (Seven, #3; Mageriverse #9)
  • Four Days (Seven, #4; Mageriverse #10)
  • Two Minutes (Seven, #6; Mageriverse #12)
  • One Second (Seven, #7; Mageriverse #14)

News & Interviews