Start by marking “Lukisan Hujan (Hanafiah, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lukisan Hujan (Hanafiah, #1)

Lukisan Hujan

(Hanafiah #1)

Amor es mentira. Cinta itu bohong.

Berantakan sudah hidup Diaz Hanafiah, cowok dingin berdarah Indonesia-Meksiko. Setelah selama ini dirinya merasa tidak nyaman berada di antara para sepupu yang kaya, berada, dan bagian dari socialite Jakarta, ternyata pacarnya yang cantik, Anggia, juga mengkhianatinya.

Lalu datang Sisy. Mungil, cantik, dan masih duduk di bangku SMA.

Seperti
Published 2014 by Literati (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Lukisan Hujan, please sign up.
Chendani Budhi Belum, dan aku berharap nggak difilmkan. Biarkan sineas kita cari ide yang lain.…moreBelum, dan aku berharap nggak difilmkan. Biarkan sineas kita cari ide yang lain. (less)

Start your review of Lukisan Hujan (Hanafiah, #1)
Cynthia Stephanie
Nov 20, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: __
"Someday this book will get a movie out of it" - Author
"Riiiiiiigggghhhht.... suuuuuureeeee...." - Me
Diane Eldridge
Pertama aku ngeliat putri hujan dan ngeliat cuplikannya kynya bagus bgt gitu. Since itu buku kedua, aku cari buku pertamanya. Jd I read this book with some high expectations. Well, juz 2 sentences to describe: First, too idealist and second, too good to be true. Rasanya seperti di videoklip lagu lama yg bintang klip-nya jalan2 di pantai dgn rambut berkibar2 ditiup angin. Too good to be true lah.. tp tetep kebaca ampe abis kok, so i guess its not too bad;o) ps.the second book is way better kok;
Tia Ayu Sulistyana
This is the second book of Lukisan Hujan that I read. Well, actually this is the new version with new cover as well. The story is not that different with the old version but there are some details in this version. Overall, the story is as sweet as what I remember. The new cover is just so cute too. But unfortunately in this version, there’s no Sitta Karina’s painting like the old version. I just love Sitta Karina’s painting because it’s so simple yet so beautiful. But still, I loved to read the ...more
Devina
May 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: indonesian
I used to love this book, like A LOT. But not anymore, especially with those unnecessary conflicts here and there.
Regia
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
read this book when I was still in middle school.
I immediately fell head over heels with Diaz Hanafiah. and Diaz was like my very first book crush tho lol yeah, enough said.
Erie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
i would love to read the other Hanafiahs.
Putri Claudia
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sitta-karina
The first book from Sitta Karina that I read during big floods in Jakarta.
The calmness that transferred from words that she used in the book drove me to fall in love with her and her characters. Simply the best.
Nabilla Madina
Jun 20, 2015 rated it liked it
This book is more into reality than the old one. In the past i kept thinking how stupid Diaz is when he didn't pursue his love to Sisy just because of the distance. I mean like they have email, or maybe Myspace, Facebook or even skype? I forgot which one is more in when the old version published. Then we got the answer in this remake, and i feel like oh so this is why in Putri Hujan Diaz has a fiancee. So yeah a point for giving us the answer, and more point for giving us the glimpse of sword ...more
Jessica Penny
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aku suka buku ini. Nggak tahu kenapa. There's a weird attractiveness vibrating from this book. I love how Sitta playing with the words, with the plot, although the plot is quite simple. Tapi Sitta bisa mentransform hal-hal simpel menjadi hal yang amazing & heartwarming.

Sure, 5 out of 5 stars. Buku ini adalah buku chicklit (menurutku ini chicklit) pertama yang saya baca. Tokoh & penokohannya sangat dalam. Although there are some flaws, tapi I love the book entirely.

Bahasa Inggrisnya,
Anastasia Satriyo
This is a lovely book. Once u read it,u will amazed what u've found out. The story is about Diaz Hanafiah n Sisy Iswandaryo.One is an university student n the girl is one of a kind high school girl.I'm very amazed with the Hanafiah's family relatinship. They are very closed n help each other.Sisy also become a role model especially for the teenager to believe in ourself n not afraid to be different from the usual type.
P e t t y
Mar 03, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance story lover
The story is all about beautiful/handsome and of course, RICH people...the difference is Sitta always added a fashion brand name, to describes the character's outfit (maybe is also for emphasized social status of the characters..)

One major thing, I adore 'bout Ms. Karina is her abilty to build a strong personality for each character, solid plotline and detail....And through 'Lukisan Hujan', Sitta Karina also proved that she's a great story-teller...
Nilam Suri
Oct 07, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: to those who hopelessly romantic
Shelves: teen-lit, favorites
the first and the best book written by sitta karina.

the flow is sweet and smooth, the story is touching but not that mellow.

the later 'ksatria malam' is a perfect hero, not that great til make you hopeless, but great enough to keep you falling,hahah.

and everytime the rain is pouring down, then i found my self start to wonder...
Azka Merci
Aug 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS NOVEL A LOT! Especially the ice prince, Diaz Syailendra Putra Hanafiah. He is my future husband bangeddhhh :** Can't belive that in the end of this novel Diaz must let Sisy go.. In my heart I always think and ask "Can I replace Sisy in your heart Yaz? Because I love you and I always do!!"
Andita
Jan 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't finished read this teenlit book. I read it when I was in senior high school. It's a bit long-winded novel with Hanafiah Klan who is in social high class. However, I like the writer, her English ability is good and there are some poets and quotes in Spanish (:Overall for me, the author gives the freshness for indonesia literature.
Stephanie
Mar 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i love the characters! especially Diaz, the perfect guy who felt like he didn't belong. an interesting perspective on relationships too. i also love how the author uses Spanish and English! it sounded so beautiful. the story flows pretty smoothly and the ending isn't what i had expected. all in all, a typical good read!
Tha
Mar 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first impression was "an amazing book.. x)"

a book that makes me able to go in the world of books,,

the author could make the book looks like real life...

two thumbs, up kak sitta karina...
Bernadeth
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teenlit, romance

I gave it two stars because:
1. I didn't finish this book. (I stopped reading when Sisy "menangkap hujan". I'm sorry but I don't get it. This thing only happens in some typical k-dramas. Not in a book)
2. Sitta Karina is a great writer.

So yeah, two stars.
Gita
Nov 05, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
after reading kencana,i searched at book store for other sitta's book,,and i found this.it's even better then the one i read before.sitta can always make readers fall for characters in her books!cant wait to read the sequel!
Felicia
i'd like to read more and more
ais ariani
love character of sisy
dewi ratna
a lever higher than teenlit thingy. i enjoyed read this "fairy tale".
Innocentia Tifanisa
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
GOOD
Amanda Bahraini
too much love in the air. and cheesy-dreams. eww.
Qisthas Noeman
Nov 18, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: yeah
I LOVE THIS BOOK.
I love sitta kasina's book after i read this book. the story is good. just like many other sma student.
Beni Okarda
too good to be true...
Gina Ferina
Sep 25, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
hanafiah`s story.. i want to read it!!! ...more
Pandan Arum
Aug 04, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
buku ini intinya menceritakan tentang persahabatan antara cewek dan cowok.. namun ditulis dengan gaya bahasa yang ringan, simple, fun.. and yeah, of course with love story inside..
Fathia Sasmitaningtyas
A Cute story about Diaz and Sisy. The Character so lovely and make me want to read it over and over again :)
Tya
Nov 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to read this book because I saw comment many people about this good book
Nda

• 5 cm
  • In a Blue Moon
  • Jingga untuk Matahari
  • Summer in Seoul
  • Travelers' Tale, Belok Kanan: Barcelona!
  • Takdir: Gundala The Official Movie Adaptation
Sitta Karina Rachmidiharja merupakan penulis kelahiran Jakarta, 30 Desember 1980 yang karya-karyanya diterbitkan oleh Gramedia Pustaka Utama , Terrant Books, dan Lentera Hati Group.

Sebagian besar karyanya akan dirilis ulang oleh penerbit Buah Hati (Lentera Hati Group) mulai 2013, termasuk serial keluarga besar Hanafiah dan Magical Seira.

Ia pernah menjadi juri pada ajang apresiasi sastra

Hanafiah (7 books)
  • Imaji Terindah (Hanafiah, #1.5)
  • Pesan dari Bintang (Hanafiah, #2)
  • Putri Hujan & Ksatria Malam (Hanafiah, #3)
  • Seluas Langit Biru (Hanafiah, #4)
  • Dunia Mara (Hanafiah, #4.5)
  • Titanium (Hanafiah, #5)