Start by marking “Sweet Chemistry” as Want to Read:
Sweet Chemistry

Sweet Chemistry

After weeks of watching from a distance, Kate Rhodes meets James, igniting a desire neither of them has previously experienced. Kate, a senior at Bowman State University, is horrified the following Monday when she discovers James is her biochemistry professor.
James Baker has worked for nine years for his PhD, and has sacrificed a lot to get his position at the university.
Published October 21st 2013 by Liquid Silver Books (first published October 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Chemistry

Michele ~ la Smoocherina
This is a very enjoyable, sensual and sweet book by a talented author. Just the right amount of conflict and angst without making you want to pull your hair out. The characters were very real and beautiful and flawed, but they came together beautifully.
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
Laurie
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The two points of view had the story moving at a great pace. I loved seeing the scenes from different perspectives. It was clear that they needed to work on their communication and ability to trust. I thought Kate's determination to continue on and make a life for herself was inspiring. Thank you for sharing such a great story! Oh, and the sex was hot, too. :)
Carrie Angel
Oct 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Though it was a cute story and it had me pulling for them to find their happy ending. I thought it could be a little more developed. It jumped very fast from scene to scene. It's not a bad story an easy read. but I could walk away for a bit and do things that I need to do here and there. I would recommend this as a read but don't go in expecting to have to read this in one setting.
Carrie
Aimee
Dec 18, 2013
Samantha
Jan 11, 2014
Liquid Silver Books: Sweet Chemistry by September Roberts 2 11 Oct 21, 2013 12:46PM
September Roberts writes romance erotica in a variety of genres. Whether it’s paranormal, new adult, or contemporary, you’ll always get the happy ever after you’ve come to expect from her. She creates true-to-life romance, smart characters, strong heroines, intimate scenes, and plenty of humor. Visit SeptemberRoberts.wordpress.com for up-to-date information from the author.