Start by marking “Slave to Passion (The Estate, #2)” as Want to Read:
Slave to Passion (The Estate, #2)

Slave to Passion (The Estate #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Join our new couple at The Estate....a place where decadence meets delicious depravity!

Madison Laurant is successful in life...but repressed in the bedroom. Her desires are barely contained under the surface, just waiting to be stoked and fanned into a raging inferno by the one man brave enough to brave her defenses...her law partner, Hunter DeLuca.

Hunter knows exactly wh
Published September 16th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Slave to Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slave to Passion

LBAS Book Blogs

Kay's Review

This story
is so much more than just erotica. Don't get me wrong, the love scenes are
graphically described. But this story is more than the sum total of its love
scenes.

It's about the journey of a woman who had been repressed and emotional
abused to finally rediscovering herself, letting go of her inhibitions and achieving
sexual healing.

Yes, you've
got that right. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye is my soundtrack selection for
this book.

I loved
Madison because she was flawe
T.A. McKay
Nov 01, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This is the second in the Estate Series by Sarah O’Rourke. If your not familiar with the series The Estate is a place where the sexually liberated can go to indulge in their fantasies in safety and privacy, privacy is their number one priority so you can imagine what goes on there!

This story is based around Madison and Hunters story, the have known each other for years but I wouldn't say that they have been exactly friends! Madison's life has hit a bad spot which she is now trying to su
Becky Baldridge
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one has a bit more story than the first, but I don't think it would've worked any other way. Madison is closed off to the point of being rigid and along comes Hunter to tear down her walls. After reading a couple of this author's newer books, I decided I needed to go back and see what I missed. Sure glad that I did, because I'm enjoying every page!
Robin
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Slave to Passion is the second book in Sarah O’Rourke’s Estate series. I really enjoyed the first book so I was very excited to read Slave to Passion. It did not disappoint at all, and if possible, improved on the first one.

Madison and Hunter are former advisories and current colleagues. Hunter has been attracted to Madison for quite some time but her marriage a
Angela Goodrich
Initially I was disappointed to learn that Slave to Passion was about a different couple and was not a continuation of Grayson and Marc’s relationship – I really wanted to know whether it would continue past the weekend and what part, if any, Ice would have in their budding relationship. That said, my disappointment didn’t last long; it dissipated before I got to the end of the first chapter as I quickly found myself drawn to Hunter and Madison’s characters and their witty repartee as they discu ...more
Michelle Dyer
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Estate Story

I reakly liked this erotic story. I loved that the characters were older. I loved the dynamics between the two. I will definitely be reading more of this author.
Amanda  Wooden
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 STAR THOUGHTS

HOLY HOTNESS! I LOVE THIS SERIES! This book is the 2nd in The Estate series, and it doesn't disappoint! It is even hotter than the first book if that is possible! These two have a serious connection and when she lets go it is off the charts!

"He wants me. Not just for a night or a weekend. He wants ME, she thought wildly."

Madison Laurant has returned to her law firm after rehab and a divorce. Her marriage was terrible and had lead her to keep her sexual desires suppressed. Bu
Miranda Whore
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Review for A Slave to Passion (Book 2 of the Estate Series)
by Sarah O’Rourke
A Slave to Passion is an erotic novella, it is the second in The Estate series and can be read as a stand-alone. Sarah O’Rourke is fan-freakin-tastic. I am head over heels in love with her writing style. It’s amazing how much story and heart she manages to squeeze into a short story. The characters are fully developed and the pictures for the scenes are painted to perfection.
Madison is a fierce lawyer and recovering alc
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
This book is longer than the first in the series but I think that it needed to be in order to build the relationship between the characters. Madison is a 35 year old lawyer and divorced mother of teenage children. She has just gotten back to work after taking a leave of absence to check herself into Betty Ford and fight an alcohol addiction.

Hunter is a new partner at her firm and has been an enemy to Madison for years. After learning about the reason behind her leave his views of her start to ch
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.4 Star Review - Slave to Passion (The Estate Series #2) – M/F

I recommend this book.

I enjoyed this book by Sarah. This book includes passion, laughs, and heartache.

Hunter DeLuca has wanted Madison Laurant for years but she was married so untouchable. Once he finds out she is divorced he makes his move. After falling into bed (Or the desk) with Hunter, Madison is feeling like a slut. He ex-husband told her that she was a too sexual in the bedroom and acting like a slut.

Hunter wants her but he
Vivian Hollidee
Oct 14, 2013 rated it liked it
The Good.

I like the plot! There's nothing more intriguing than two adversaries whose chemistry are off the charts! Romance novels usually have heroes who's indecisive towards their feelings for the heroine, leaving her confused as ever. They have commitment issues, guarded, and lays down the "I'm attracted to you but I'm not the picket-fence kind of guy" card. (Ah, yeah, I've read that a lot!) But Hunter is different from your typical romance hero. He's the kind of guy who is straight forward to
Hooked On Books
Nov 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Slave to passion is book two in the Estate series by Sarah O'Rourke, you do not need to have read book one to follow this one as the characters are completely different. This book is longer than the first but still what i'd consider a short read, unlike book one this has a little bit of back story and character development. Hunter and Madison are both well respected attorney's that lead very different personal lives, Hunter is a sexual person that knows what he likes and knows how to get it, whe ...more
Tbird London
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sarah O'Rourke did an excellent job of writing a very sexually erotic book. I loved the characters and flow of the story. It wasn't long into the book when the sparks started flying between Madison and Hunter. And from there on it was one amazing sexual encounter after another. I am looking forward to more of this series!!! This is a 5 star book!

Hunter DeLuca is a man who knows what he wants and likes. He is a very successful lawyer, in a firm that he is a partner in. Hunter is a good-looking ma
Crystal Marie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a smut filled read? Then you really need to check out this book! Because let me tell you, the scenes that take part in this book? Are just holy wowzer, they are graphically detailed but not to a point to where it felt overdone. I think that they were done very well.
One thing that I did enjoy about this book completely and it had NOTHING to do with the sex, well it had a little bit to do, was being able to follow along as Madison was able to grow into her own. And realize
Dawn Smith
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.Holy cow! This book is smoking hot. When I first saw the cover I thought that this book would be a good steamy read. Um, no. This book was a sexually charged, highly erotic invasion of the senses. I loved it.

Madison is a divorcee who works at the same law firm as Hunter. Two things: Hunter is her boss and he has lusted after her for quite some time. Well now that she is divorced, she is fair game in Hunter’s eyes. Let the pursuit begin!

Thi
Chrissy
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I Liked this book, it was a quick and steamy read! The sex scenes in this book were hot, and the attraction (even if some fight it) between Madison and Hunter is crazy awesome.

Madison and Hunter both work at the same law firm, and are definite foes, until one night, when everything changes. Hunter brings out something in Madison that she has never experienced before, and it scares the living crap out of her.

When Hunter talks her into spending the weekend with him, she doesn’t know what she’s get
Teresa Gomez
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
This story was really HOT! If you are not into erotica then maybe this story wouldn't be for you. There was a lot in it. Slave to Passion was really well written though and makes for a very good novella.

Slave to Passion involves two attorneys, Madison and Hunter, who have always been against each other until Hunter buys into Madison's law firm and becomes a partner. Hunter soon decides that he has some feeling for Madison and wants to take a chance and see where it goes.

Madison has always given
Kelsey
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
In Slave to Passion we meet Madison Laurant and Hunter DeLuca. Madison has just ended a bad marriage and is sexually repressed. Hunter is a member of the Estate, a secretive club where anything goes. After many years battling it out on opposite sides in court they are now working for the same law firm. They say that love and hate go hand in hand. This book definitely explores that theme. Madison and Hunter definitely hated each other in the courtroom, but here hatred transformed into lust.

I lo
Tracie Redmond
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it

“Whether we make love one time or ten, it won’t change the fact that we’ve already crossed over into new territory. I’m not going backward, Madison, I want you, and your body tells me that you want me too.”

Sarah did it once again! She made me blush. This story is HOT. It’s the story of Madison and Hunter. OMG and Hunter is definitely an alpha male. He is deliciously hot, intelligent and dominant. He is a perfect character. I honestly connected with the story from page one. Madison is a colleague
Bec Booton (Bec's Books)
I have read the first two novella’s in The Estate Series and they are both impressive. The Estate series is about people who meet at an exclusive estate to fulfil their wildest fantasies. The stories are based around their experiences at The Estate. They are quick reads so it was a pleasure to be part of the blog tour for this book and it couldn’t have come at a better time! I was looking for something short and naughty and these books came along!

I would recommend these books when you are lookin
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
OMG!!!! WOW!!!

Maddison Laurant - lawyer, recovering alcoholic, newly divorced and fresh out of rehab - is about to have her world turned upside down.
Hunter DeLuca - lawyer, partner in law firm and admirer of Maddison from afar - is about to rock her world.
Hunter and Maddie have been adversaries in the courtroom for years and now Hunter wants to change all that.
After an initial hot romp in the office, Hunter decides to take Maddie back to his place and then onto The Estate.
The sex is this book
Annie  K
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot and steamy

Hunter and Madison have been Court room advisories for years, with a grudging respect for one another. Hunters new position as a managing partner in the firm has put them on the same side. Madison at 35, had made chief counsel in the firm, she has battled alcohol addiction, left her toxic marriage, and managed to raise 2 great teens. Hunter had had his eye on Madison for years, now that she is free, he is going to make her his, in her office, his hot tub and at his exclusive club.
Taisheena Rayne
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

I was privileged to get a reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I LOVED this book. I couldn't put it down I didn't even get up to cook supper. If you have a chance, you should add this book to your to be read erotica shelf.

Hunter and Madison work for the same law firm, more specifically, he is her boss. Hunt has had his eye on Maddy for a long time, and now she is divorced. Trust me when I say that you definitely want to read and find out what happens when they are slave to
Submit & Devour
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Slave to Passion is the story of Madison and Hunter both lawyers who have been enemies for years. One day Hunter approaches Madison when he realizes he no longer sees her as an enemy but as a woman he wants to pursue a relationship with. Madison is guarded as she is just coming out of a bad marriage. Slave for passion is steamy ,sexy, HOT with a good plot line, I just wish there was more of it, story to the characters and their relationship before they became lovers.

*ARC was received from author
Shavana BeanieBrain Merrick
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-tour
Was given book by author for honest blog review. Sarah O'Rourke does it again in book 2 of The Estate. A weekend getaway for two coworkers. One a member of a posh member only club "The Estate" the other a newbie. Madison is a recently divorced recovering alcoholic lawyer. Hunter is a copartner of the firm and knows what he wants. Her. Preferably any way he can get her. He's careful with her but encourages her to let go and enjoy herself. 2 people coming together in hot encounters in an unreserve ...more
Zara Cox
S. Horne
Dec 27, 2017
Maria
Oct 22, 2013
Sarah O'Rourke is the alter ego of two best friends who have taken their passion for romantic fiction and erotica to the publishing world. Born and raised in the southern United States, one lives near Louisville, KY, while the other resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither is ever very far from a tall glass of sweet iced tea, their dog-eared copies of Gone With the Wind, or their Steel Magnolias DVDs! ...more
More about Sarah O'Rourke

The Estate (2 books)
  • The Estate (The Estate, #1)