Start by marking “Behind His Eyes: Consequences (Consequences, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Behind His Eyes: Consequences (Consequences, #1.5)

Behind His Eyes: Consequences

(Consequences #1.5)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes the much-anticipated first companion to the suspenseful thriller about secrets and deception, passion and love, and choices and consequences.

What was Tony thinking?

Control? Acquisition? Domination? Love? Behind His Eyes - Consequences explores significant scenes as well as behind-the-scenes moments
Published January 14th 2014 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Behind His Eyes, please sign up.
Ampere Chan After Convicted will be the best.
If you read between Consequences and Truth , It'll spoil some part.

~IreneOust~
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing

This is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ for the fans of the series!

Being inside Tony's head was just as I imagined ... a little bit disturbing yet super sad at the same time. The constant struggle that goes on in his mind between his feelings and what he thinks is the right thing to do ... it was very emotional, to say the least. I don't remember 'Consequences' drawing these kinds of feelings out of me but reading about Claire's reactions to some of the things Tony does to her when told from his POV made
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
***No plot spoilers for the series... This review is my feelings about the man that is, Tony Rawlings, and my thoughts about Behind His Eyes.

"Behaviors have consequences."
*Goosebumps*

Once upon a time, a man signed a napkin, that he knew was a contract.....

For Tony lovers out there, and I know there are many, this book is a dream, an absolute MUST READ. RIGHT NOW!!! So that’s what I did….. Good grief… Tony????

"What were her limits?"
"Could she be broken?"

Behind his eyes should be read only af
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 "Back to Despising Tony" Stars (But a must read anyways)
 photo Pgbrf_zps752b4a31.gif

What can I say. I knew that reading this book would take me back the place when I was disturbed by reading Consequences (#1). I had to contact Aleatha about this evil man she created and then I had to read a happy book after reading Consequences because I was so upset. Then I went and read Truth and damn if Aleatha didn't turn my opinion of Tony around 360. Then she went and wrote Convicted and well.....Team Tony Forever.

I was leery abou
Christy
Oct 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 I STILL heart Tony stars!

description

This was not designed as a retell of the entire novel CONSEQUENCES from Anthony Rawlings’ perspective and as such, will not make sense on it’s own. It was meant to share significant scenes and behind-the-scenes information.

A warning from the author- Basically, if you haven’t read the Consequences series, you should not read this book until you first read the original series! How many of us hated Tony after Consequences? I grew to love Tony more and more after reading
Sophia Triad
Welcome to the Dark Side - Part 1

The tragic or the humorous is a matter of perspective (Arnold Beisser)

Definitely, true.

Maybe that it is why I caught myself smiling when I was reading this book. Guiltily smiling of course, but still I was smiling.

“The sun was setting and I was home.”
…..
“He didn’t respond. The silence grew. He wanted her. He wanted to tell her he was sorry –he overreacted- but that wasn’t him. He couldn’t.”

Anyhow, this is not a standalone book. It complements the book “Consequen
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 10, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
CONSEQUENCES FANS!!! This is Tony's POV!!

You’ve experienced the CONSEQUENCES, you’ve learned the TRUTH, now you know who was CONVICTED...the time has come to see it from TONY’S point of view!

Each novella will be a collection of significant scenes, from each book, of the CONSEQUENCES Series. These will not be full length novels and won’t retell the entire series—only significant scenes, and because you asked for it...Behind His Eyes will also contain timelines and family trees.

It has been said
 ♥  Barb ♥
5 stars for WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, TONY?? ♥

My face when i heard there was going to be a 4th book

excited gifs photo: excited x 10 excited.gif

And here is the story told from Behind His Eyes...

Once upon a time, he signed a napkin that he knew was a contract. As an esteemed businessman, he forgot one very important rule....he forgot to read the fine print. It wasn't an acquisition to own another person as he'd previously assumed. It was an agreement to acquire a soul.

Tony had been observing Claire from afar....and she was just anot
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

*Warning - before reading this book, make sure that you have read the first three books of the series as this book is full of spoilers!*

So, obviously, this is Tony's POV for Consequences. As is mentioned, it's not really a full book but a companion. If you were to read this book, you would be confused. Especially because it's told in coordinating chapters and not all the chapters are included.

I'm also not doing a "regular" review. If you want that, you can check the reviews for Consequen
Kelena
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Book Bar's sneak peek into 'Behind His Eyes'

---------------------------------------

description
BEHIND HIS EYES teaser made by "If These Boobs Could Talk" Book Blog!!!!

THE COVER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Behind His Eyes is COMING JANUARY 14, 2014
description
BEHIND HIS EYES CONSEQUENCES is a dark journey into the mind of the man who believes that he controls everything and controls nothing. Because there is more to learn about a man who:
Once upon a time, signed a napkin that he knew was a contract. As
Alp
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I don't know how to put my feelings into words here! There were too many emotions, too many thoughts running through my head while reading this!

Anthony Rawlings was a total psycho! Reading this book reminded me of how much I hated him in Consequences. I can still remember how Claire was feeling, hopeless and helpless. Even though this is his POV, I couldn't be sure and felt a little confused on whether he really loved her or not. Of course, I know he said he loved her but seemed like he had alw
Louise
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!
ugh I thought book one was painful enough to read but reading it in Tony's POV was grittier and edgier even if its only taken parts from book one. Especially the "accident" and the "coffee" scenes, his actions or rather I say reactions after the consequences was made both were a test of his feelings towards Claire. And damn as much as reliving it all over again "behind his eyes" and finding out what he was really thinking, was hard to swallow.
The deceit, the manipulatio
Kayla at MyBookMuse
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 "Tony's a naughty boy" stars*

bhe2

Well, where do I begin? BHE is a companion to Consequences, the first book in the Consequences series. Told exclusively in his POV and certain scenes, Tony is a man to be feared. Despite knowing many of the outcomes that took place in Consequences, re-reading these scenes through his perspective was titillating and terrifying.

bhe

One moment Tony was a monster...
"That scream told Anthony that she understood her behavior was unacceptable. He wanted more."

and t
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
WHAT???????????? There's more????????

Michelle
Behind His Eyes- Consequences, what can I say but I loved it... Ms. Romig did an amazing job giving us Tony's POV. Are Tony's action right and justifiable? Absolutely not, but Ms. Romig allows readers to get a better understanding of Tony and how his childhood had shaped and molded him into thinking the way he did. Yes, Tony was meticulous and filled with vengeance... Hate him, Love him, Pity him...either way Tony never said he was perfect. He was raw, honest, vengeful, filled with hate and ang ...more
Mistress
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, this book had me pulling my hair out and screaming like a crazy person. I'm really shocked that my Kindle survived. I'm surprised at how strongly this book effected me, seeing as how, I have read Consequences three times and knew all that was going to happen. Tony's mind is a crazy, complicated place. It was interesting to get a glimpse inside his head, to see his POV, and to understand the emotions behind the outrageous actions a little better. I liked how this reading companion didn't re ...more
Mirjam
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it

This could not hold my attention. I had hoped to learn something new, but nope, I should have proceed to book 2

Part of The Consequences Series that must be read in order:
Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig Behind His Eyes - Consequences (Consequences, #1.5) by Aleatha Romig Truth (Consequences, #2) by Aleatha Romig Behind His Eyes - Truth (Consequences, # 2.5) by Aleatha Romig Convicted (Consequences, #3) by Aleatha Romig Revealed The Missing Years (Consequences, #4) by Aleatha Romig Beyond the Consequences (Consequences #5) by Aleatha Romig
Riz
4 stars

Wow! This book was way better than book 1 (maybe since it was shorter and less boring than book 1 :P ). I liked this book, but I still hated Tony (I don't know whether I could turn to like him in the next book or not).
Chris- Bookaddict
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!!!

Being able to go back into certain sections of Consequences and seeing everything from Tony’s POV truly is Intense. We do not get the whole book again, what Aleatha has done is given us the truly important sections out of Consequences through Tony’s eye’s. It was great to get some answers to some of my questions I had and wondered what Tony was thinking when he did that.

I hated him in Consequences, began to love him in Truth and was rooting for him in Convicted. Now I
Candace
Let me say that I LOVE this series, so the comments below should be taken for what they are, knowing that I still loved this book and cannot wait for the next one.

With that being said, I was surprised that Tony didn't reveal a more human side. Even though he clearly has some BIG psychological issues, which are made apparent right from the start of the series, it didn't expect him to be quite so diabolical. I expected more empathy and internal conflict, I guess. I wanted to see that deep down he
Vera
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally!!! I was able to get inside Tony’s head.

This book is definitely a must-read!

This book made my heart palpitate and made me cringe. It reminded me of how much I despised Tony in Consequences.

It showed me how dark and twisted his mind is and the way he manipulated everything.

“Everyone can be manipulated. It’s most successful by people who are closest to you. – Aleatha Romig, Convicted”

At the same time this also revealed the way he struggled with each emotion and decision. How his emo
Marielis
Antes de leer Behind His Eyes- Consequences...

Después de leer Behind His Eyes- Consequences...

Imposible olvidar tanto odio y dolor.

Volver a leer pequeños pedazos de Consequences desde los ojos de Tony, lejos de ayudarme a "entenderlo" me hace odiar aún más el monstruo que fue.

¡Otro Bravo Aleatha! por hacerme sentir tanto con esta historia.

Beth
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can't put a review together for this book. It is virtually impossible to do.

But, what I will say is:

I hated Tony in Consequences...

I hated Tony in Truth...

I hated Tony in Convicted...
(Okay, maybe a little harsh. I did warm to him in Convicted more than the other two books.)

But, anyway... continuing on with our theme.

I hated Tony in Behind His Eyes...

I hated Tony in Behind His Eyes...

I HATED TONY IN BEHIND HIS EYES...

Crazy. Psycho. Bastard.

Anna
Jan 15, 2014 rated it liked it

Didn't we already know his sins? We did, so it wasn't really any shock to see it from Tony's POV, although a few more things got cleared.
Especially how really big was Catherine's part in all of this.
In the end she's got it worse than him, so it's a win-win.

It's a shame that we had to wait till the end so he could see past the vendetta but it was worth it.

Searock
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant Companion Book!
This is a must read for all Consequences fans.

I had some pretty big doubts about how creative or resonant this companion book would turn out to be. I am so happy to say, I am blown away *again* by the talent of this author! Tony's voice is authentic and ruthless and... a revelation.
Thank you, Aleatha for this look behind Tony's eyes. You've given us a completely new experience of the same gripping story that has already rocked our world.
Just when readers thought they wer
R
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is more than a POV, it's a whole new book (well sort of, you know what I mean,). You think you know everything, well you don't, not until you're in Tony's head. I am back riding shotgun on the Tony hatin' machine. How much jail time did her serve in Convicted? It wasn't enough!!!!!

I'll add more to give BHE justice later....if you love this series you WILL NOT be disappointed.
January 14th is the release.

ARC provided by Ms. Romig
Mo
Jan 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
CHECK OUT THE YOU TUBE VIDEO...

Kimerin's Confessions of a Bibliophile
** WARNING!! Before you proceed please know that this review may contain SPOILERS to those who have not read the complete Consequences Series, read at your own discretion.***

I received an ARC as a part of the Blog Tour for Behind His Eyes Consequences.

This is the moment that all Consequences fans have been waiting for…

Finally, we are able to get a glimpse of behind Anthony Rawlings eyes! I want to start out by saying that Behind His Eyes Consequences was intense. All those moments when you were
Vilma Iris
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A dark and twisted journey behind the eyes of a man who constantly craved control and who in efforts to dominate a girl began to lose the very thing he desired the most, as well as the thing he never considered losing … his heart. It was deeply disturbing and intense,insightful and unexpectedly emotional.

-----------------------

Um…. wow. How to process. I’m just exploding with emotions. It’s difficult to explain how a story… with which I am already familiar… somehow is able to take me ba
Amir at NotSoLiterary
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
4.5 Stars

I, along with a lot of other readers, HATED Tony in Consequences. I know most of them changed their minds about him in Truth and even though I felt bad for him by the end of it, I still couldn't forgive him for what he's done to Claire. I was so upset when Claire went back to him because I didn't believe that he's changed. I also couldn't accept the fact that he's never going to pay for his sins. Just because Claire's forgiven and accepted him again, doesn't mean he could just get away
Robin
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review. I won an advanced readers copy of Behind His Eyes - Consequences, and this is my honest review.

Aleatha Romig is writing the Behind His Eyes companions to allow readers a different perspective of her Consequences series. The author intends for each of the Behind His Eyes novellas to be a companion to her series and not a strict retelling of each novel. They focus on key events from each of the novels, so that readers may enhance their reading experience by having a glimpse into the mi
The Temptation Se...: Consequences Series and Behind His Eyes 18 23 Feb 18, 2014 08:45AM

• A Line Drawn (The Line Trilogy, #3)
  • Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
  • Worth the Fight (Accidentally on Purpose, #3)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Equinox (The Billionaire's Son, # 7)
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Sold (Keeping her in the Dark, #1)
  • Lost Boy (The Lonely, #2)
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Consequences (5 books)
  • Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Truth (Consequences, #2)
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • Revealed: The Missing Years (Consequences, #4)
  • Beyond the Consequences (Consequences, #5)
“Everyone can be manipulated. It’s most successful by people who’re closest to you. —Aleatha Romig, Convicted” 2 likes
“Everyone has to make their own decisions. You just have to be able to accept the consequences without complaining. —Grace Jones” 1 likes