Start by marking “Come Full Circle” as Want to Read:
Come Full Circle

Come Full Circle

4.79  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Fifteen years ago, Bethany Minor fled her hometown after being left at the alter by Dane Brennan. After the sudden death of her mother, she is forced to return home and face her past.

The years have been hell for Dane, and seeing Bethany again only reopens wounds he long thought closed.

When they realize the flames of their past love never died, Bethany and Dane will need
Published September 28th 2013 by Books To Go Now

To ask other readers questions about Come Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Full Circle

Jessica Adkins-Charles {Bottles & Books Reviews}
Come Full Circle, the story of Bethany and Dane, is the story of two young lovers torn apart for 15 years.

Engaged to be married, Bethany Minor fled town after finding out her fiance, Dane, had cheated on her and impregnated someone else.

Now Bethany, a widow, is back in town for the funeral of her mother and has swept back into Dane's life like a whirlwind.

Dane knows he made mistakes in the past. He lives with the consequences of his actions 15 years ago every day of his life. Now 15 years older
Heather
Oct 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is just a beautiful love story. Dane broke up with Bethany years ago right before their wedding. I don’t know if sharing the reason would be a spoiler since it isn’t in the blurb, so I won’t, but I thought about this while I was reading. I sat here thinking, no way would I take him back, I wouldn’t even consider it. Then I remembered that between my ex-husband and my husband, I did consider taking back and ex that did something similar to me, so I couldn’t say never at that point in my life ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Kelli's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book had me hooked by the first chapter! It was an easy fast read because the characters just draw you in. Natalie-Nicole Bates wrote a great one here!

Bethany returns to her hometown after the sudden death of her mom. She goes to the funeral home and her past comes crashing back. One of the owners sons, Dane, was supposed to marry Bethany 15 years ago. But 6 weeks before their wedding, he tells her that he got someone else pregnant and
VeronicaMarie1986
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a wonderful and captivating story. It was such a good story I had serious trouble putting it down to get any work done today from the moment I started reading it! The author, Natalie-Nicole Bates, draws you in to this story and keeps your attention throughout the whole tale, and it doesn't disappoint in any way. I absolutely loved it, it even brought tears to my eyes at a few points, and I don't remember the last time I read a book that did that. If you are looking for a good ...more
Ashley Dunham
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Must read Amazing

I absolutely love Come Full Circle. I love Bethany and Dane Story. I felt a Connection between all of the Characters in the stories. Once I started reading it I couldn't let go of it. It's truly amazing story. Natalie Nicole Bates you did an amazing job on Writing Come Full Circle. I definitely recommend that everyone should read Come Full Circle. Once you start reading Come Full Circle you won't want to stop reading it.
Sherry
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This romantic read was a very well written story. The author got you involved right from the first with the characters, which I loved. The book held your interest right until the very end, with a little suspense thrown in to good effect. I would recommend this story to anyone who loves a good romantic book.
Yolanda
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lovely, Quick Read!
Once I picked up Come Full Circle I couldn't put it down. It is a lovely story about second chances and forgiveness. The setting is unique and Ms Bates has a wonderful writing style that will keep you captivated right to the end. I highly recommend this novella!
Joy Whiteside
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an enjoyable read that I could not put down. It moved along at the perfect pace, has amazing characters and a fantastic story. I am very glad that his was recommended to me.
K
Karina
Dec 03, 2013
Isabel
Dec 05, 2013
Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.

Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.

She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
More about Natalie-Nicole Bates