Start by marking “The Everlasting Circle (Everlast, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Everlasting Circle (Everlast, #3)

The Everlasting Circle

(Everlast #3)

The war is approaching and the time to find enough allies for an army is running out. As is Nadine’s life.

Though Micah would love to spend more time trying to find a solution for Nadine’s impeding death, she would rather focus on strategies to win the war. With a new hero, a new god, and new abilities, Nadine starts to believe they might actually have a chance to chase the
Paperback
Published June 27th 2016 by Juliana Haygert

To ask other readers questions about The Everlasting Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everlasting Circle

Savannah

This woman rocks! Really!

Yep, you all know about my author crush with Juliana, but if you know how hard she works for her books, how beautiful her stories are, or how nice she is with her readers, you'd understand my obsession ;)

Micah, baby this is for you

Shrimalya
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review: This review can also be found here at my blog.
Woohoo!Finally, after almost two years of waiting I was able to read the conclusion to the Everlast Trilogy and let me tell you it was worth the wait!

The Everlasting Circle picks up right where we were left off in Soul Oath.Nadine has been training for the war that is approaching and she has also been assisting the gods in amassing an army against Omhi and Imha.Those who have read the Cup Of Life will also know about how Micah tried to find a
Nadine Bookaholic
It has been two years since the release of Cup of Life so it took a few minutes to remember all of the characters by both of their names but once I did the book flowed. This was great ending to the trilogy, there were so many twists and turns that it kept me on the edge of my seat. When Micha/Mitris...well I'm not going to tell you what he did but I was so surprised I kept saying to myself NO, NO that CANNOT BE TRUE! yep it kept you guessing that's for sure. I hoped that it would end a certain w ...more
The Mysterious Reader
Juliana Haygert is still a relatively new author for me. I first came across her work in a few anthologies, Secrets & Sorcery and Midnight Kiss and really enjoyed them, then got a freebie (I think it was one of those random Instafreebie offers) of her Secret Santa book which was tons of fun. They were good enough that I decided this really was an author I needed to read more of, so I’ve started books in two of her series. The first was Heart Seeker, book 1 of The Fire Heart Chronicles. It wa ...more
Orinthia Lee
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

I have enjoyed every bit of this trilogy. Nadine keeps growing more and more as a character as she comes into her powers and gains new ones. Micah is strongly misunderstood, but he wears it like no other. These two strong characters give you people to really root for while you read. I thought the story was wrapped up nicely, and enjoyed the conflicts and speed bumps along the way. I enjoy this author anyway, so it comes as no surprise that this book would be e
Richard Goodrum
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastically well written. A compelling end to the series. Wonderful characters. Unpredictable. Entertaining. Riveting page-turner. Romantic. Happily ever after.

Nadine and Micah continue to have a strong hidden love relationship: each knowing they love the other, but each afraid it isn't returned. Unable to break out of there self imposed barriers, the tension rides high in this story.

I was provided this book as an ARC by the author; however, the review is my honest opinion.
Fallon Brown
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been looking forward to reading the final book in this series for so long, and it was worth the wait. I was so worried about how everything was going to be resolved, but in the end, I was very satisfied. And, well, there's Micah. My heart kept breaking for him, but by the end, it was healed.
Bec
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book! 💙💙💙💙💙
My favourite in this awesome series. Recommend to all.

Favourite quote from this book

“Who do you think you are?” Imha snarled.
“Just a girl with a big ass weapon,” I said.
Dawn
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely lovely

A book about God's and Goddess ' and love above all.I took my time reading this one and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.Looking forward to reading more from Juliana Haygert .
Agirl212
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super fun read

Super fun heart racing story. The series is in 4 books and you will not want to put it down!
Bee
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great series!!
Ashley Ehlers
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Originally posted on Escaping Reality with Books Blog: https://escapingrealitywithbooksblog....

It’s been four years since I read the previous books in this series and two years since rereading the first book, Destiny Gift, which is why I was so afraid to get to this book because I didn’t know if I would be able to get into it because it’s been quite some time since I’ve been in this world. Juliana revamped this story and gave it a new cover, being in her ARC team she sent me a ebook copy for me
Kristine
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is a fast paced, suspense filled, action novel. Filled with demons, gods, goddesses, and amazing characters, it created the perfect setting. From the first page to the last, I couldn't put it down!!
Terry-ann Chrisie
Amazing

I loved every minute of this book... I loved the progress Micah and Nadine made. I legit cried when I got to the last chapter. I feel like I just lost a good friend.
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)

I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Well, it’s about bleeping time – okay, that probably sounds a tad bit rude (my language was totally in check).

Anyways, it’s been two – two! – years since the second book came out, and I’m kind of over the top excited to return to the world Juliana Haygert built several years ago.

The greatest thing Haygert provides at the very beginning of bringing
Danese
Daniella
Feb 14, 2018
MRS S J HAUGH
Feb 24, 2018

• After the Fall (Broken Angel, #2)
  • Who's Afraid Too?  (Tommi Grayson #2)
  • Learning to Fly (TNT Force Cheer #1)
  • Wirewalker
  • The Final Omen (Second Sight, #4)
  • Dead Water (Kiera Hudson Series Two, #6)
  • Mafia Girl
  • In the Land of Magnanthia (Portals, Passages & Pathways #1)
  • Dispelled (A Null for Hire, #1)
  • Magic Reborn (The Peacesmith Series, #1)
  • Hollow (Hollow Point, #1)
  • Halfling (Black Petals, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of New Terror
  • Disassemble (Divided Worlds, #2)
  • Come Back to Texas (Twelve Beats in a Bar, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Dirty, #1)
  • In the Cards
  • Ame & Yuki: Die Wolfskinder, Vol. 2 (Ame & Yuki, #2)
USA Today Bestselling Author.

While Juliana Haygert dreams of being Wonder Woman, Buffy, or a blood elf shadow priest, she settles for the less exciting—but equally gratifying—life of a wife, mother, and author. Thousands of miles away from her former home in Brazil, she now resides in North Carolina and spends her days writing about kick-ass heroines and the heroes who drive them crazy.

Want to kno

Everlast (4 books)
  • Destiny Gift (Everlast #1)
  • Soul Oath (Everlast #2)
  • Cup of Life (Everlast, #2.5)