Start by marking “A Life Worth Living” as Want to Read:
A Life Worth Living

A Life Worth Living

(Nights at St Mary's #1)

A sweet, touching novel about secret desires and second chances, set in the intriguing world of sleep medicine.

Dr Cameron Lewis has been running from his past for a long time, so when a career opportunity opens up in his hometown of Brisbane, he takes it as a sign to move home and pick up the pieces of his life. But his vow to never have a child remains steadfast — it’s
Published December 1st 2013 by Escape Publishing

Start your review of A Life Worth Living
Marianne Curley
I have read A Life Worth Living courtesy of the author pre-publication as her reader. A Life Worth Living is a top book in its genre. Congratulations Amanda on your first publication. I found Cameron a wonderful, endearing hero, the type of man who would make it into every girl's dreams. And since I don't want to give anything away, I'll just say Stacey is someone we all have a little bit of in our hearts.

Les Romantiques
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Publisher

A life worth living is the first book from Amanda Canham. It’s a standalone although her second book, A heart worth mending, takes place in the same hospital. Her new heroes didn’t appear in A life worth living.

I must say that this novel was a very, very good draw. I was interested in the plot and I was not disappointed with the story. The author’s writing is fluent and I read her book in one go because
Teri
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I received a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley for a honest review.

Why did I put off reading this book for so long?!?!

What a sweet romantic story!!! The characters are so open and honest with their needs, wants and feelings. Stacey knows what she wants and pursues her own happiness.

It was so nice to read a book where the characters acted their age!! No unnecessary drama.

I do wish that his family had been more included. An on the knee moment would have been nice as well.
Nicki Edwards
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Do you like medical romance? Then why don't you check out this author. This was the first one of Amanda Canham's books I've read. I really liked it and will be reading more of her books, that's for sure.
Chris
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Dr Cam and Stacey were the kind of characters that made you care about their lives, even after the last page. I can't wait to read Amanda Canham's next book.
Fabiola Chenet
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Une excellent découverte. Je lirai certainement son autre roman. Chronique bientôt sur le forum.
K.A. A Northam
Natalia Medina
Mar 05, 2015
Dragon Bookworm
Jun 06, 2015
Always the straightest arrow in a creative family, I left my imagination in the hands of the very skilled authors I grew up reading. After completing a degree in psychology, I moved to beautiful Brisbane, QLD Australia, where I focused on a career as a Sleep Scientist. Two children later, I turned my hand to writing my first romance and was more surprised than anyone to discover I had a very ...more

Nights at St Mary's (3 books)
  • A Heart Worth Mending