Start by marking “Beyond Fate (Fate of the Gods, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Fate (Fate of the Gods, #3)

Beyond Fate

(Fate of the Gods #3)

When Adam left Eve, abandoning his wife and their newborn daughter Elah, he thought he was saving the world. But he hadn't counted on the influence of Michael, twisting Elah's love for her parents into paranoia, or the slow, leaching death of the world she rules. How could he have known the blame for the world turning barren would fall on Eve?

Eve only had two years to teac
Published September 16th 2014 by World Weaver Press (first published September 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Fate

Start your review of Beyond Fate (Fate of the Gods, #3)
Donna Davidson
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God's & Goddesses

This is the only review that I have ever written, so please bear with me. This book has everything in it. Perfection in all categories that captivate a readers attention & hold them till the very end. I would love to see them make a mini series of her book. They would make a fortune & we would have a classic. I know of nothing in book form are the screen that compare to Ms. Dillions masterpiece. Read theses books, you will never forget them. Nor will you ever want to. Thi
Naomi Ruth
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-fiction, own, series
Still love Thor <3 I thought everything wrapped up well. I really enjoyed Adam's character arc. I wouldn't mind a story about Athena and Ra one day. That would be awesome.

There was only one thing about this book I didn't like. Marcus. I don't know. I just wanted to push him down a well. Not that that made me like the book any less. I just was extraordinarily glad when he disappeared. Is that bad? Does that count as a spoiler? OH NO I HAVE RUINED THIS BOOK FOR YOU FOREVER DEAR READER. Hopefully n
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: norse-fantasy
Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!
It is beyond Epic! It is beyond Gripping! It is beyond beautiful with words! It is almost addictive and is a HUGE and well deserved finale to the journey the reader has been on with Eve, Adam and Thor.
Again Amalia Dillin becomes a writerly-wizard with the way she manages and successfully entwines 3 different view points and 3 different time periods into a beautifully intricate storyline.
After the heart-wrenching journey of Books 1 & 2 you would t
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
How do you take a hundred little threads, various mythologies/religions, the most complicated love triangle of all time and wrap it all up in a satisfying conclusion to a trilogy?

Read this book to find out (of course, you have to read the other 2 first!).

Amalia had a monumental task in front of her. I have loved each of the installments of the Fates of the Gods trilogy, but I was a bit afraid that there would be no way to end the series satisfactorily. (spoilers for the first two books ahead). I
Emily
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic end to the trilogy.

If you enjoyed any of the past instalments in this epic, epic series, you won't be disappointed. Eve has given birth to Adam's child, Elah, and the end of the world as we know it is in sight. Thor tries to protect Eve from all the various forces conspiring against her, while Adam attempts to save the rest of humankind. Obviously I'm not going to tell you how it all turns out, because that would rob you of the pure joy and pain that is actually reading the story.

All
Karen
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea where the outcome of this trilogy was going to go! I really liked this ending though. I suddenly grew to really love Adam as a character and felt like all the characters were brought full-circle to a satisfying conclusion. I would have nixed the epilogue buuuuut... I could see where it came in and it's easy to read the book without reading those last few pages! I can't wait to see more from this author and my friend, Amalia Dillin! She has really matured over the years and has turn ...more
Diana Paz
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The final installment to the Fate of the Gods Saga is fantastic, and doesn't disappoint! I find it hard to describe much about the story without giving away major spoilers, but I fully recommend this book! Everything I hoped to find out about Adam, his future with Eve, the "fate" of the world was brought to a head in this riveting story. As always with Ms. Dillin's work, the characters leapt off the page and felt so real, I half-expect to find Eve's current incarnation sipping coffee at Starbuck ...more
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh Adam, you crazy bastard <3

The conclusion of Amalia Dillin's Fate of the Gods series was exciting and twisty and I loved it! The world she's created, drawing all the different pantheons together and winding them around each other, was just beautiful. The emotion of the book was palpable, and the final show-down so good I was routing for a character I hated at the beginning. I am definitely reading this series again!
Elesha
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. It is well thought out and engaging. I had a hard time putting this book down. I liked that though it was about Eve and Adam, it wasn't preachy and gave a completely different take on the myth as well as other pantheons. I'm also a sucker for a good love story that's blended into a larger plot and this definitely had it.
There were only a couple minor details that held me back from 5 stars but this is very close.
Emi
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful conclusion to such a unique series! From beginning to end i was glued to the story, dying to know how it would end and i was certainly not dissapointed in the least! All the characters developed so much through all three books it really made me feel like i had in fact been on a journey with them and happy to see this journey concluded successfully!
Eileen
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series -- and like any good series, it made me cry at the end.
Carmen kitt
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good reads

Going reading the third books great talent your writing thank you, wow every one should have these books by Amailia Dillin
Amalia Dillin
Mar 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Don't miss FINDING FATE, which is part of FACETS OF FATE, the Fate of the Gods novella collection, and serves as an epilogue to the series!
Rachel V.
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
The story of Adam and Eve continues in this short novella that gives the reader much insight into the story of how Eve's marriage to the Marquis deLeon was so wonderful. While Adam is not in this story he is still there as a threat in the background. This novella mainly lets the reader see how far some goddesses will go for revenge and how others will go to save her people. As always this author wrote a story that completely drew me in and I did not stop reading until the story was finished. The ...more
Amalia Dillin
Nov 05, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Firstly: Fate of the Gods is now available to read for free via Kindle Unlimited! So if you have Prime, check it out -- beginning with FORGED BY FATE. The trilogy is complete!

reread 2019:
I freaking LOVE this book.

now I am going to go read FINDING FATE, which is part of FACETS OF FATE, the Fate of the Gods novella collection, and serves as an epilogue to the series!

Secondly: There is so much that didn't make it into this book because of rewrites, revisions, and the needs and constraints of the st
rowan
shelly
Jan 23, 2015
Juliet Smith
May 22, 2020

• By Helen's Hand (Helen of Sparta #2)
  • Helen of Sparta (Helen of Sparta #1)
  • The Poems of Exile: Tristia and the Black Sea Letters
  • Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
  • A Raisin in the Sun
  • The Warring Son (The Wings of War, #2)
  • Winter's King (The Wings of War, #3)
  • Child of the Daystar (The Wings of War, #1)
  • As Iron Falls (The Wings of War, #4)
  • Ariadne and the Beast: A Short Story
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • Dying for Rome: Lucretia's Tale (Short Tales of Ancient Rome #1)
  • The Poison Eaters and Other Stories
  • Heroides
  • Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)
  • Fasti
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)
Amalia Dillin began as a Biology major before taking Latin and falling in love with old heroes and older gods. After that, she couldn't stop writing about them, with the occasional break for more contemporary subjects. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, and dreams of the day when she will own goats--to pull her chariot through the sky, of course.

Amalia is the author of the Fate of th

Fate of the Gods (6 books)
  • Forged by Fate (Fate of the Gods, #1)
  • Tempting Fate (Fate of the Gods, #1.5)
  • Fate Forgotten (Fate of the Gods, #2)
  • Taming Fate (Fate of the Gods, #2.5)
  • Facets of Fate (Fate of the Gods, #3.5)