Start by marking “Coronation (Golden Collar #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Coronation (Golden Collar #1.5)

Coronation

(Golden Collar #1.5)

Golden Collar: Book 1.5
Sequel to Choices

When a country crowns a new ruler, the people rejoice. For most, it’s a time to put away old fears and look to a future of peace and prosperity. But for Teman, a pleasure slave in the land of Neyem, the coronation of his love and master Bathasar fills him with new fears.

Assassination rumors roll through the country—and Bathasar is th
Published October 25th 2013 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Coronation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coronation

Britt Hawkins
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good read

Love this story. Good story line. Can't wait to read the next one. Hot hot hot. Thank you for letting me read it
Leisha
Rating overview
Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★
Characters: ★★★★

Overall: ★★★★ (4.33)

~~~

It's been over a month so I struggle to remember this but, if memory serves me right, I enjoyed this little interlude but it was written in a way that didn't really add anything. I realise this is not a full series element but I was still hoping for more. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this for what it was which is why I am giving it four stars.
Thomaidha Papa
3 Hearts
Review written for MM Good book Reviews

And this short story comes back with my favorite slave Teman and his Master and Malik of Neyem, Bathasar. If you haven’t read the first book, Choices, then this story might come a bit as a shock or ludicrous to you, especially some of the scenes that have the slaves displayed naked and wanting in court. You might also have a bit of trouble truly understanding Teman’s conditioning – and I must admit that in the first book Teman’s training was perhaps
Sara Testarossa
Beautiful follow up story to Choices. I loved revisiting Teman and Bathasar in this free short. Wonderfully written, sweet and sexy with a plot that develops the characters further from where we left them off in the last book. Like Choices, I recommend Coronation to anyone who enjoys well written romance that is erotic with BDSM elements, rich worldbuilding, and realistic, likeable characters.
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
Holy Crap, when did this happen?! *must read asap* ...
Teresa
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well balanced interlude showing the coronation and the continued relationship of Bathasar and Teman. I enjoyed seeing Bathasar's commitment to Teman and Teman's struggle to find his place.
Joe
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful short story with some of my favorite characters from Choices. Definitely a read to get you interested in the Golden Collar series if you haven't read Choices.
Jess
Chelly Renee
Jan 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Coronation by Grace R. Duncan 1 9 Oct 25, 2013 02:34PM
Grace Duncan grew up with a wild imagination. She told stories from an early age - many of which got her into trouble. Eventually, she learned to channel that imagination into less troublesome areas, including fanfiction, which is what has led her to writing male/male erotica.

A gypsy in her own right, Grace has lived all over the United States. She has currently set up camp in East Texas with her

Golden Collar (3 books)
  • Choices (Golden Collar, #1)
  • Deception (Golden Collar #2)