Start by marking “10:10: Life to the Fullest” as Want to Read:
10:10: Life to the Fullest

10:10: Life to the Fullest

Why do so many of us sense that something is missing in life? Even people of faith fail to find fulfillment and purpose and spend their days spinning their wheels and looking for more. But Jesus said that he came that we might have life--abundant life or life to the full.
In "10:10," pastor Daniel Hill shows readers how they can have a holistic life in Christ that displays
Published May 20th 2014 by Baker Books (first published May 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10

Grayson Gilbert
Jul 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
When I set out to read 10:10 Life to the Fullest, I assumed this would be one of the myriads of books that proselytizing “having your best life now”. While I will say that I am pleased that this did not seem to be the case, I am no more thrilled with the content of this book.

Daniel Hill sets out to expose what is missing in the Evangelical realm. Namely, he dictates three auspices, which we ought to be found living out: Faith and (conquering) Fear, Faith and Intimacy (with God), and finally, Fai
Carla
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
To live life to it's fullest, it takes faith - and that faith can be broken down into faith and fear, faith and intimacy, and faith and mission. Daniel Hill explores each of these, spends time, guides the reader with the closer understanding to living life to it's fullest.
We, the reader, are reminded through scripture and the promises made - to fear not, and gain a deeper faith - to get closer to God, to let Him inside - by going through fear and becoming intimate with God, we can be used for Hi
Mark
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Being fully alive by placing our faith in Jesus, not by our actions. Three parts consisting of: Faith and Fear, Faith and Intimacy, and Faith and Mission. Strong emphasis on conquering fear and being able to find your mission with your faith in Jesus. I would recommend this book especially if you feel something missing in your life.
Susan
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book on finding the fulfillment in life as a Christian. It's an easy read but must you must be focused on the reading or you will miss some good truths. It was not what I expected it to be about, and I found myself reading something I had not read about before. Being a Christian for 48 years I thought I would not be reading about something 'new', but an expounding on something I had read before. This was not the case. If you want a new perspective on the "abundant life" in ...more
Pam Mooney
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent book on facing our fears and not missing out on life. It should be mainstreamed beyond the Christian faith as its message is so very important. This Pastor has great insight into the human experience of living a faith based life as well as the human experience in general. His passion and stories help you to internalize the message and not just file as one more piece of information or task to employ. You will read it and go back to page one and read it again.
Debra
May 14, 2014 rated it liked it
I received this book through Goodread's Firstreads and like it more than I expected to , as the book was encouraging. A good Christian kick-in-the-butt.
Zachary Hanje