Start by marking “Dragon's Game (Moonsongs, Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Game (Moonsongs, Book 4)

Dragon's Game (Moonsongs, Book 4)

Jenny Moonsong recently inherited the title of "monster hunter" and an ancient tribal journal/how-to manual passed down by her Apache ancestors. She has already faced a werewolf, witches, and a troll. But nothing could prepare her for her latest confrontation...

Dragon's Game, Moonsongs Book 4, finds Jenny out of her rural West Texas element, searching for an evil witch in
Published October 22nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Game

Start your review of Dragon's Game (Moonsongs, Book 4)
Melissa Maygrove
This series just keeps getting better and better.

In this installment, Jenny goes up against some tough paranormal creatures. She also meets someone (a very likeable someone *grin*) and we get to see a softer, more feminine side. Well, sorta. LOL She's still Jenny.

Just as in the previous books, Wesley evokes every emotion, and his clever one-liners had me laughing out loud.

I'm glad I started reading the Moonsongs series. It has yet to disappoint.
Robyn Jones
5 STARS! Dragon's Game by E.J. Wesley is the 4th installment in the awesome NA urban fantasy Moonsongs novelette series. Did I stalk Amazon and E.J.'s website for a release date for this book? Yes I did. Book 3 (Dark Prelude) left us on the edge and worrying about our favorite tomahawk wielding heroine. Oh, Jenny can beat the crap out of any big bad, but I've always seen her as emotionally fragile. In Dragon's Game, I loved seeing her on her own and realizing for the first time how much it sucke ...more
Laura Thomas
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Finally. Jenny runs into a mysterious man, a potential love interest.

She’s out of her element, seeking out another nasty witch. This time in a swanky pub. That’s where she meets the sexy, mysterious, and very persistent hunk of manflesh.

I was wondering when the author would do this. Marshal has his guy, but Jenn is still single. It would have to be someone special to see past her snarky attitude and purple mohawk.

Now we’re back to witches, but not just one. There’s a slew of them, and one in
Alexia561
Jan 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Book #4 picks up soon after #3, with Jenny trying to track down an evil witch in Houston. She not only finds trouble, but jumps in with both feet! The girl really should learn to look before she leaps. On the plus side, she meets a hot, new guy. On the negative side, she might not survive the experience!

Really like Jenny, as she's not your typical heroine. She's not really sure what she's doing, she makes mistakes, and she gets hurt. I've always gotten annoyed with heroines who learn that they h
Debbie
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great addition to this saga of Sarah and her monster hunting. This time there is even a bit of romance. I can't wait for episode 5.
Lynda Ezzell
Hart Johnson
Liz Searle
Anne
Oct 31, 2013
Growing up in small town Oklahoma, there were limits on the amount and types of entertainment at my disposal. Perhaps that’s why I set my imagination free. After collecting degrees in psychology and counseling, life brought me to Missouri, Texas, and Northern California—where I currently read, write, and live. I fill my spare time playing video games, watching movies, planning for the zombie apoca ...more

News & Interviews