Start by marking “Unraveled” as Want to Read:

Unraveled

(Anything He Wants #3 (Atonement))

Eight original tales of passion from eight bestselling authors...

YOURS TO TAKE by USA Today Bestselling Author Cathryn Fox
Revenge takes on a sexy twist when a powerhouse lawyer is stripped of her control and held captive by the handsome multi-millionaire she once took down in the courtroom.

YIELD TO ME by Sarah Castille
An ambitious MMA fi
Published November 4th 2013 by Unraveled Group (first published November 2nd 2013)

Start your review of Unraveled
Christine Lacombe
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I received an arc of this book for a review so here we go. Eight fantastic stories filled with romance, hot sex and love. I really enjoyed reading this and here is my little review of each one.
YOURS TO TAKE by Cathryn Fox: Rebecca, a lawyer who likes to be in control, comes face to face with Quinn, a man from her past who is also a Dom, who shows her she is actually submissive. Bdsm and hot sex!! I would actually like to read a little more of this story, it was that good.
YIELD TO
Monica Cardoza
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received ARC for an honest review.
These are wonderful short stories of brilliant authors that have come together to blow your mind. I know that my mind was blown.

Yours to Take by Cathryn Fox
This is a hot and passionate tale of Rebbeca Andrews finally understanding why none of the guys she dated she actually kept seeing. Then we have Quinn Montgomery a billionaire dom that from the moment he met her in the courtroom he knew she was a submissive. Thinking she was going on the vacation
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall – this is a really good value box set, and definitely gives the reader an opportunity to discover some new authors, or read more from old favourites. I enjoyed each one, as there was a good range and plenty of enticing, well written stories.

Yours to Take – Cathryn Fox

The strong in control woman who is given an opportunity to discover her submissive nature, gives rise to an adventure that ensures that the reader is treated to a hot steamy ride. I would happily have read a longer story, but wha
christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness)
FOR MORE REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS, DO CHECK OUT MY BLOG:
 photo bun3_zpsa210610d.jpg

PLOT: 4
CHARACTERS: 4
COVER: 4

OVERALL RATING: 4

photo 2_zpswnw7ar5f.png

Another awesome boxed set!
Reading books has been my addiction since time memorial but sometimes it's hard to buy books when you're a fast reader. So this box set really fits me well.

YOURS TO TAKE
By: Cathryn Fox

"I love thewell.
YOURS4
OVERALL
Kek219
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this anthology. My favorites were COMPLETE ABANDON by Julia Kent, YIELD TO ME by Sarah Castille, and THREE LITTLE WORDS by Lauren Hawkeye.

I've been a fan of Ms. Kent since I purchased 'Maliciously Obedient'. COMPLETE ABANDON was a continuation of the 'Her Billionaires' series and 'It's Complicated'. It was great to 'check in' with those characters.

Sarah Castille's story, YIELD TO ME, had the right amount of angst along with a little BDSM. I'm looking forward to reading more books by this
Rose Reid
Nov 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well ladies, time to just admit you are naughty and ask Santa for this steamy set of wildly erotic stories. My personal preference was for the longer stories, it is just easier to feel involved with the characters when the story has more detail. My favourite would be Lauren Hawkeye's "Three Little Words". The character development made me care about Mal and Adele and when Dorian made his sexy entrance I found myself believing in the three of them (in and out of bed).

"How to Choose a Cowboy" was
Cahm
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I bought this compilation of erotic reads for Julia Kent's COMPLETE ABANDON; knowing I would love the book. I am never disappointed with her writing and certainly was not here.

The reason I recommend UNRAVELED - herein lies an opportunity to get to know the writing style of not only Ms. Kent but 8 best selling authors in the erotic romance genre.

I cannot imagine this price will last long so take this opportunity to indulge in some well written steamy writing by some of the
Louise Behiel
Shelves: hot-hot-hot
wowzer!

I was given an ARC to read ahead of time and I couldn't put it down. What an amazing compilation of authors, stories and great writing. I started by reading Daire St Denis's book, How to Choose a Cowboy. Do NOT read this book in a public place. My face turned red, my forehead developed a sheen and I found my home extremely hot.

Even though this is an interactive book, (something new to me) I read both possible endings - it was so good I couldn't put it down.

I won't go into story summari
Sheryl C. Nash
5 FANTASTIC STARS purely for Sarah Castille's contribution to this anthology; Yield to Me
Finest
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING....This box set has some outstanding authors at a great price!! Move over Christian Gray I just found a few new book boyfriends!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Couldn't stop reading and finished in one sitting. NEED MORE NOW!! The set offered something for everybody all for just 99 pennies.
Bex 'n' Books
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nicole-s-reviews
UNRAVELED BOXSET (VARIOUS WRITERS)
3.5 out of 5 star rating
Reviewed by Nicole McCurdy for Bex 'n' Books

Unraveled is actually eight standalone tales of live-in threesomes, Dom/sub relationships, hot rockers, rowdy cowboys and MMA sex-on-leg fighters. I honestly wasn’t sure if it deserved a thumbs up or down, based purely on the fact that some of the eight short stories are steamy and exciting while others are fairly lacklsutre in characterisation, and plot. Don’t get me wrong, Unraveled
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
YOURS TO TAKE by Cathryn Fox

Such a controlled young woman, she had fought hard to be where she’s at, a lawyer and a good one. In the courtroom Rebecca is relentless, outside of the courtroom she has no social life there is nothing in Rebecca’s life that she isn’t controlling. Quinn’s owns a multi-million dollar company which by means of a sassy lawyer, has to pay a pretty hefty amount money for damages..ect.. to Rebecca’s client. In the courtroom they meet, and both are set off kilte
Jenna Howard
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
By all that is good and awesome in the world, I was given a free copy by one of the authors in exchange for a fair and honest review���alright. To work!

Yours to take ��� Cathryn Fox

Is it okay to say I���m a little tired of women not knowing their submissive? In ??? smexy pilot Quinn is a Dom who just knows lawyer Rebecca is submissive. Naturally she doesn���t. Naturally he���s uber wealthy and instead of flying her to her destination, he jets her off to his own little bea
Diane
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
The only positive remark I can make is that the book isn't terribly long.
Daisy Sloan

Yours to Take by Cathryn Fox

This was a sweet short story. It had a lot of potential to be longer. However, in the short story, Cathryn Fox managed to bring us some hot times.

Yield to Me by Sarah Castille

I have a new found love for MMA stories. This time we have a female MMA fighter and this was one HOT story! Marcy is trying to go pro in the MMA world. Jax has been hired to help her. She’s a sexual submissive and he’s a Dom. Only in the world of MMA, submitting isn’t what it’s about. I loved this short story. It w
Jasmine Roman
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves sexy romance books
Recommended to Jasmine by: Julia Kent
I read it in one sitting it is that good where I didn't put it down till I finished. Ms Julia Kent I can't wait for more of Mike, Dylan, and Laura because the way you wrote this one and how sexy and funny it was I need more. I love how they love her so much even with her after baby weight because I know I was self conscious after having my son and my fiancé loved me the way the guys love Laura. But how do you leave us hanging on how they work with the BDSM toys together.

Three Little

Sarah Castille - Yield to Me
Cathryn Fox - Yours to Take
Lauren Hawkeye - Three Little Words
Daire St. Denis - How to Chose a Cowboy

Going in reading this box set, I was mostly unfamiliar with these authors, except for Julia Kent. I have read her Billionaires serie
Ibrium
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Some stories ("Yours to Take", "Yield to Me") were decidedly better than others. I DNF'd several ("Complete Abandon", "Three Little Words", "Taken by Storm" & "The Vampire Design"), for not liking the POV switching, for not capturing my attention and being in need of some polish, or being outright poorly written--in that order.

I enjoyed the authorial voice in "How to Choose a Cowboy", but since I'm a big HEA fan (I'll settle, sometimes, for a HFN ending), I wasn't thrilled with t
Pamela
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of receiving a ARC copy of this box set from Julia Kent. The fact that there were 8 stories by 8 authors to be sold at 99 cents peaked my interest even before receiving it. I've read all of Julia Kent's Billionaire series and enjoyed them all - included in this box set is her novella "Complete Abandon" it gives us insight on the lives of Dylan, Mike and Laura 6 months after the birth of Jillian. Their lives are not as they expected ...this book shows how Laura struggled with ...more
Jammie Bebout
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
$.99 for 8 steamy romances?  That's a no brainer folks!  This boxed set has a little bit of everything, and it's all HOT!  What do your tastes run toward?  Doms? Cowboys? Vampires? Rockers?  Well this book has them all, and the stories are so well written.  This is really a great bunch of authors that has been assembled here in this book.  And did I mention these stories were HOT?  Each one will grab your attention, and you'll be hard pressed to put it down until you're finished.

Trut
Jennifer Gausman
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love boxed sets. It's always great to be introduced to some great new authors.

Complete Abandon by Julia Kent is an amazing return to her My Billionaire's story. Ms. Kent does a great job of showing us that passion doesn't have to die after having a baby; that in fact, passion can get even better. This novella is part of a continuing series and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Three Little Words by Lauren Hawkeye was a fun find. I especially enjoyed Ms. Hawkeye
Solmarie
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from Julia Kent for an honest review.

I was happy to see yet another wonderful mix of authors in this one. And as always the low price if $0.99 simply can't be beat!

I was so sad when I finished reading Complete Abandon by Julia Kent. I just didn't want it to end! I loved being able to read the lives of Laura, Mike, and Dylan 6 months after the baby was born. Like almost any woman after giving birth you're very conscious of your body and the f
Kathy  powell
Recommends it for: everyone
COMPLETE ABANDON by Julia Kent
I would recommend that you read the Her Billionaires books all four of them and It's Complicated first as this is a continuation of the story.
I always like to read more of a story when I like the characters and in this one it continues for Mike, Dylan, Laura and Alex and Josie. And this one is just as steamy sexy and funny as the others. I really loved this story. Julia Kent did a wonderful job.

There are 8 books in this boxed set and I haven't rea
cindy
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This boxed set was absolutely delicious. whether you choose a creamy chocolate or a harder biting dark chocolate bark, these stories will entirely satisfy your hunger.

This set is a perfect winter read and the price is available for anyone's budget.

The men in these stories are dominate and ruthless in their lives and in their pursuit of the women they want to make their own.There are a wonderful diversity in the stories and the selection is very tasty indeed.

So
Katrina
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"unraveled" is a collection of 8 different stories written by various authors.They're all connected by one thing -BDSM.Some of the stories are pretty mild,whereas others are quite extreme!.I received the anthology free from one of the authors -Sara Fawkes- who finished her "anything he wants" series within this boxset.To be honest I probably wouldn't have read the anthology if it wasn't for AHW.i was dying to know what happened next with Jeremiah and Lucy.Julia Kent and Lauren Hawkeye add some g ...more
Natasha
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read all 8 stories, I can't wait to read them, but I did read AHW10 by Sara Fawkes... OMG I loved it. It was a great way to end the series. It was HOT & SEXY!!!!!! I love the relationship between Jeremiah and Lucy. I'm going to miss them but the same time this gave closure to the story. I look forward to read more of Sara Fawkes's books. As I read the other stories I will add to my review.
Ronda Bearden
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set every author in this set has done a wonderful job.
I went in to reading this set mainly for Julia Kent, Sara Fawkes and came out enjoying all the rest! I would suggest that if you haven't read Julia's "Her Billionaires" that you do so before you read COMPLETE ABANDON in this set you will have a much better understanding of the book!

Everyone of the books in this set was one that you never wanted to set the book down! Hope you all enjoy as much as I did.
Victoria Kelly
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I bought this box set for two of the books 1. Complete Abandon by Julia Kent and 2. AHW 10: Atoenment by Sara Fawkes .. ABSOLUTLY loved both of these books.. AHW was amazing as aways and what can i say i want MORE!!!! haha as for the other books in the box set i havent read them yet.. im sure i will get round to reading them eventually. worth every penny tho even just for the two stories. but for the fact you get 8 brilliant value.
Jodie Williams
Nov 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Julia Kent's Complete Abandonment is emotional and touching. I felt so connected to Laura, with her postpartum vulnerability. Julia again does such a great job writing her characters and showing the unconditional love between them. These are characters that I will come back to over and over, hoping their story continues for a very long time.
Exciting new twist to the hot love scenes are pretty good too!
Holly
I initially bought this to read Sara Fawks continual story of Jeremiah and Lucy but turns out all of these short stories included were incredible! There were a couple that I would normally not read (cowboys and vampires) but they turned out pretty hot! Loved it! I definitely got my $0.99 worth, that's for sure.
still available? 1 4 Apr 29, 2014 02:40PM
Sara Fawkes has always loved spinning tales, but her romantic roots come from sneaking her mother's old Johanna Lindsay books from the dresser drawer. She's been writing stories since she was a little girl (and has the home made books from preschool to prove it), and loves creating stories and characters and interesting messes for them to get into. An avid traveler and adventure motorcyclist, her ...more

Anything He Wants (4 books)
  • Anything He Wants (Dominated by the Billionaire, #1-5)
  • Castaway (Anything He Wants)
  • Atonement (Anything He Wants, #10)
  • Queen's Knight (Invitation to Eden #9)
“Everything that happens here, every choice involving you is mine to make, not yours.  So from this moment on, you’re to stop making decisions, and enjoy the freedom that comes with that.” ” 5 likes
“we're the ones who should be your book boyfriends.” 5 likes