Start by marking “Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate” as Want to Read:
Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate

Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate

Ahoy, mateys . . . and mice! Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate is setting off on a treasure hunt with his cheese-loving crew, but before they can find the treasure, the bold swashbucklers must find the missing clue!

With colorful, detailed illustrations from Anne Kennedy and lively text from Susan Schade, Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate strengthens reading skills for beginning readers
Published May 20th 2014 by HarperCollins (first published November 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate

Start your review of Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate
Angie
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Review: I was on the hunt for some fun pirate books for Munchkin that he could read on his own but weren't to scary, Riff Raff really fit that bill. This was entertaining for both myself and Munchkin. It was easy enough for him to read mostly on his own with only a little assistance with some of the pirate terms (and what they meant). It had simple words and focused on a particular set of letters, but without sounding like teaching. The rhyming and repetition also really helped Munchkin gain ...more
Margaret Chind
I have a new favorite I Can Read! character!! I don't know how I've missed Riff Raff the Mouse Pirate over the last two years, but now I'm delighted to have discovered him. This Level 2 early reader is fun and funny. Full of cheese-mouse names, and an introduction to alphabetizing this is a great jumping point for teaching. Other Riff Raff books are on my wish list.

Thanks to HC. Jacketed Hardcover 6x9

I received this product free for the purpose of reviewing it. I received no other compensation
Caryn Caldwell
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: early-readers
Captain Riff Raff and his crew find a map, but one corner is missing. All they know is that the treasure is under a street that starts with PLU. The pirate mice set sail through the water pipes, reading street names as they go, but Pearl Street and Plant Street don't start with PLU. Will they have the tenacity and the reading skills to find the treasure?

What a fun early reader! Fans of adventure stories will enjoy the pirate theme, and the mystery of the treasure adds extra excitement to the
Janet
Capt. Riff Raff and his six mouse pirates all named after varieties of cheese are on a journey to find a street that begins with the letters PLU. A quickly read rhyming story with imagination in the illustrations.
Marnie Turman

• Canada
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Ghost of the Forest
  • Peanut Butter & Brains: A Zombie Culinary Tale
  • Gator Dad
  • Sea Turtles (National Geographic Readers)
  • Daddy Goes to Meetings
  • The Princess in Black and the Hungry Bunny Horde (The Princess in Black, #3)
  • Rise of the Earth Dragon (Dragon Masters #1)
  • Beware the Bell Witch