Start by marking “Buried in New Orleans (Ripsters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Buried in New Orleans (Ripsters, #3)

Buried in New Orleans

(Ripsters #3)

Jolie's best friend Drew has always been special, despite the fact he's dead, but what Jolie uncovers in New Orleans may mean the end of him.

Almost a year ago in New Orleans, Drew made a suicide pact with his girlfriend April. Jolie and her ghost hunting partner Brit drag him back to where it happened to find out why he cannot cross over. While they make their way to the F
ebook
Published January 13th 2015 by Books on the Edge (first published January 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Buried in New Orleans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buried in New Orleans

Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl)
I received a copy of this book for my stop on the blog tour at Donnie Darko Girl.

I've done my best to keep spoilers out of this review in case you haven't read the first two books, but there may be a tiny detail or two I've forgotten. :P

Buried in New Orleans starts off with Jolie, Brit, and Drew heading to New Orleans so he can cross over. They search for April, Drew's girlfriend from when he was alive, to get answers as to why he hasn't been able to. They run into Jolie's old ghost hunting gro
Scott-robert Shenkman
Jolie, Brit and Drew are back for another adventure – this time in the voodoo community of New Orleans, with lots of villains, not least of which is the notoriously wicked slave owner Delphine LaLaurie (she's a ghost here, as opposed to being alive when played by Kathy Bates on “American Horror Story”).

I love this series. I crave the next book. Jolie has the good head on her shoulders (which she really has to work to keep there), Brit is the comic relief. And Drew? Well Drew is a lot of things,
Tiffany
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought this was the conclusion.....but it looks like there will be more Drew & Jolie! Bring it!

Kirsty Bicknell
This installment of the Ripsters series sees Jolie and Brit travel to one of the most haunted cities in the world, New Orleans. Their aim is to help Drew cross-over by finding the ghost of his ex-girlfriend, whom he made a suicide pact with. As usual, nothing is this simple though, for the protagonists, as they become involved in the battle over who will become the next voodoo queen and restraining the ghost of a psychotic and infamous slave-owner.
As in Dead and Missing, Jolie and Brit share the
Julie Jackson
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This is the first book by this author. Although this is not the first book in this series, I had no trouble reading this and didn't get lost. This is a great "Nancy drew" type book. Jolie is on her quest to help Drew. Well written and laid out. I will be going back to read the first two.
No spoilers for me. Read and enjoy!!!
Tiffany Riach
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ripsters is a great series. I read all 3 books at the same time and really enjoy the story line in every book. Great characters with a little bit of everything from romance to mystery, this series is a must read (especially if you enjoy books with ghosts). I look forward to reading the next book in the series to see what happens to Jolie and her ghost hunting friends.
Dakota
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great addition to the series! I loved this book and can't wait for the next one!,
Chris Myers
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Join Jolie on her next ghost hunting mission--solve her ghost mate Drew's mystery before it's too late.
Chris Myers
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ghostly fun. Join Jolie on her next mission--to solve the mystery of Drew and why he cannot cross over.
Athena Stephenson

Oh my god! How could you leave us like this?! There definitely needs to be more to this amazing series! I must find out what happens next! This book took us into the voodoo culture in New Orleans which is really interesting to read about! I couldn't stop laughing at Brit either! I don’t wanna spoil anything so I will just say we learned some SHOCKING information and I’m still trying to grasp it! This book was intense though and loved it! Please please please give us book 4!
Diana Banciu
Vykki
Debbie Carnes
Melitta Cross
EARLY REVIEWERS PROGRAM
***Interested in becoming an early reviewer?***
Limited copies available on every title. Please contact me to find out details. An ebook copy is given in exchange for an Amazon and Goodreads reviews.

Ripsters (3 books)
  • Date with the Dead (Ripsters, #1)
  • Dead and Missing (Ripsters #2)