Start by marking “Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)

Beautifully Done

(Beautifully Awake #2)

Diagnosis: Borrowed time
Treatment: Trust
Prognosis: Beautifully Done

He learned way too young that we’re all on borrowed time. Fair or unfair, you only get one ride. He vows to live for the moment because it’s the only time he owns. The past is beyond his control and the future may
Published July 16th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beautifully Done, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautifully Done

Debra
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
★★★★ 4 Stars!

Beautifully Done is the second book in the Beautifully Awake series by Riley MacKenzie and once again it was a beautifully written, gripping story about love, friendship, second chances, forgiveness and finding something worth fighting for in life. I would highly recommend reading book one, Beautifully Awake, first in order to not be spoiled and to be able to optimally follow the story.

Our hero is 37 year old lawyer, Asher Craig, who we've met as Chase's best friend in the first boo
Bev
Jun 09, 2016 marked it as pass  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: no-hea
Nope, not for me. I can't get my head around these "non traditional" HEA's. WTH is a "non traditional" HEA?? Either it's a happy ever after or it's not, and I read romance for the HEA.

I read for the happy so I'm out on this one.
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

Title:Beautifully Done
Series:Beautifully Awake #2
Author: Riley MacKenzie
Release Date: July 16, 2014
Rating:4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Initially, I was thrilled to finally get ahold of Ash's story. He's Chase's best friend and I really enjoyed him as a secondary character in Beautifully Awake. Book one was probably one of my favorite reads of the entire year last year. It was a surprise hit-I didn't have low expe
Fiordiligii
Because Beautifully Awake and its sequel Beautifully Done are very much intertwined, this review applies to both books.

When I started reading Beautifully Awake I was instantly hooked. Holy moly this story is sexy and the attraction between the hero and heroine is sizzling and gets plenty of attention. I initially wanted to grade the first book an A but downgraded the story twice to a C- because the sequel worked with the same formula, that is WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA, HURT, INJURIES AND PAIN and too
Raj
Nov 02, 2013 added it
DNF @ 25%

The first chapter was a bore, so was the 2nd and the 3rd chapter.

I was VERY disappointed? Why? Coz I had a high expectation! I loved book 1 so I thought it would be as good or probably better but....it was... blah...

Book 1 was amazing, I loved the story, the characters, the writing style and the story flow and it was hot and fun...

At chapter 8, I decided to drop it, I don't think a novel should take that long for the story to peak, I mean it's been 8 chapters and still I didn't give a
Momoftwins02
OMG ... The Epilogue absolutely destroyed me. Full on ugly cry. I was really enjoying this book, Talia and Asher are FINALLY getting their HEA and then the Epilogue. I honestly wish I wouldn't have read it because it ruined the book for me.
Cinta
Oct 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5

WOW.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

I can honestly say now that I have found a book that not only deserves more stars than I could ever put into a review, but also a book that has left me in a state of complete and utter chaos.

I've never felt this way before after reading a book. I've read hundreds and I've fell in love with countless couples. I have book boyfriends names that I could spout and lines memorized. But this ..it's not just
Alissa Evanson

Beautifully Done did no only rip my heart out but it tore it to shreds over and over again.

This is a story of loss, love, trust, faith and most of all, living. We get one life in this world. One chance to make each minute the best it can be. There are no do overs. No going back and changing the past. The best thing we can do for ourselves and those around us is take chances and live.

* Talia * Asher * Chase * Kimi *

Almost twenty years ago, choices were made that altered the lives of four b
Three Chicks
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing

5 FREAKING STARS!!!!!

Review by Natasha Gentile

And yes I’m shouting!

Oh my gosh, where do I start with this book or this review?

For the last two days I’ve been sucked into this series. As I write this I’m sipping Scotch and smoking a cigarette while trying to comprehend what the hell just happened….Ok i'm not really smoking…or drinking….but seriously what the f#ck just happened.

Meet Asher Craig drives fast, flies high, and screws hard. But make no mistake, he’s a gentleman.

Oh Asher how I love th
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
5 BEAUTIFULLY DONE STARS

Where do I start? Trust me - I simply devoured this book. From the moment I started reading to the moment it ended. I felt every single emotion that was portrayed with these characters.

Riley Mackenzie you took me on a journey I was not expecting. I don’t know whether to hate you or love you, (OMG YES I love you and this series) but your epilogue had me crying big fat tears. It was not what I was expecting but it was BEAUTIFULLY DONE.

Your writing is flawless; it is real, t
Dianne
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I just have to say, the ending of this story just killed me. Completely shattered me. I'm so heartbroken by it!!! But what an ERR!!! (ERCR=Emotional Roller Coaster Ride) lol. I do feel like there was so much more that needed to be said but in the end I still loved Asher and Talia's story. :)
Chris- Bookaddict
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing & heartbreaking all in one.... That Epilogue Killed me!!!!!!
Angel
Nov 25, 2013 marked it as to-read
CAN'T WAIT!!
Can't wait to read Asher's story ...
Can't wait to know what happens next with Blue and Dr. Handsome!!
Mallory
Nov 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Riley Mackenzie
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yikes!!!! Beautifully Done is LIVE a little early!!! Meet Asher Craig!

Amazon US- http://amzn.to/1jsoZZv
Amazon UK- http://amzn.to/1rmjyMa
B&N- http://bit.ly/1tJn1bY

Lisa
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FAVORITE OF 2014

Beautifully Done took me to a place in reading, where I didn't think was possible. The authors outdid themselves. They totally shattered me; mind, body, and soul. Things that I didn't think would crack me, did. My heart was in my throat about 98% of the time, while the other 2% was sitting in the very bottom pit of my stomach. Their writing just wowed me. Completely wowed me. I thought Beautifully Awake was the bomb-diggity, until I got my little grabby hands on Beautifully Done.
Swoon Worthy
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A copy of the book was provide by the authors in exchange for an honest review.

5 "Beautifully Done" *****

Asher Craig has a lot going for him, his good looks, he's charming, with a well established law practice, loving family and friends. Asher doesn't do "dating or any kind of "relationship" he simply is a "love em and leave em" kind of guy, no emotions nor attachment's. He has no plans in near future to settle down and be attached to one woman.
As Asher would say "A relationship was the last t
CeCe
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
The writing: 5 Stars.
The story for me: 3 stars.

This book starts at Chase and Lili’s wedding. It is important that you read the first book in the series before you read BEAUTIFULLY DONE since it gives away a lot of spoilers. Ash, Chase’s best friend, is doing what he does best…picking up women and going home with them only to leave them alone the next day. Ash is 36 years old and has no plans of getting attached or getting married. One night, he runs into Talia. Talia was his best friend throug
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
**Obsessed by Books arc copy given on exchange for an honest review**

First loves and second chances, Beautifully Done captured the essence of Beautifully Awake and continues this uplifting and heart warming love story.

Asher was the light relief in the previous book so I'm glad he is the love interest in this. Without giving too much away this is a well written gut wrenching rollercoaster ride. The TACK pack went through a lot as teenagers and this book is about their journey to overcome the ghos
Emma
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I hope this is Asher and Kate's story
WhiteZinBookends
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*****ARC provided for honest review****
Falls Rating: A Whole Bottle of Pinot!!!

Beautifully Done is book two in the Beautifully Awake series. I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing the first book, Beautifully Awake. The first book was Chase and Lili's story and although we meet Asher we don't get his story until Beautifully Done. I had the pleasure of meeting the fabulous Riley MacKenzie at their very first author signing. Not only are they amazing writers but they are wonderful women as wel
BleuBelle
Jun 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Can contain spoilers.

I was in love with the first book. It left me hanging at the end of it, with all the unanswered questions, but nonetheless it was beautiful. I felt the connection of Lili and Chase.

But this book wasn't as perfect as the last one.

At first I thought Ash would be together with Kate. But no, it was Talia. His childhoods friend. After 19 years they meet each other at the bar. And from that moment on he's relentless and wants to have her in his life.

I didn't feel the connection be
Rachel
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this! I had been patiently waiting for this book since the moment I read the last page of Beautifully Awake and Asher did not disappoint!

Lawyer and ladies’ man Asher Craig is Chase’s best friend. He was a generous and caring man but a total commitment-phobe. BUT a blast from the past in the form of one of his oldest and dearest friends, Talia walks back into his life and rocks his foundations. It didn’t matter to him that she disappeared and left him when he really needed her 19yrs
Lost Between the Pages
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Before I read a book, I know the characters, the general plot background and usually, if it’s a HEA. I don’t think I have ever gone into a book blind like that I did with BEAUTIFULLY DONE. About 8 months ago, I read Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie and absolutely loved it. The twists and turns of the plot, and the utter love and devotion between Chase and Lili drove the story and kept me interested and intrigued from start to finish. Going into BEAUTIFULLY DONE, I had absolutely no clue what ...more
Bozica
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!
......... And I have to say there is nothing about this book I didn't like. It was perfect.

This is the second and final book in the Beautifully Awake series and personally I think it was even better than the first. It's Asher and Tals story and whilst it can be read as a standalone, it is interconnected and the reader would be best to read Beautifully Awake first ( which was also a 5 star read for me)

This book is told form Asher's POV except for the epliogue which is in Tal'
Angela DeMarco
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A copy of the book was provide by the authors in exchange for an honest review.

5 "Beautifully Done" *****

As Asher would say "A relationship was the last th
Caryn Ferraro
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read Beautifully Awake, I suggest you do so before reading Beautifully Done so you can experience the flawless way Beautifully Done intertwines with Beautifully Awake. I’m not sure I have the words to give this book the justice it deserves….but here goes…….
Captivating, heart wrenching………beautiful
Asher is, by far, one of the most selfless, generous, beautiful inside and out, giving characters I’ve read. You will effortlessly and immediately fall in love with him…..I “pinky swear.”
P
Shay
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-books-for-me
I just finished Beautifully Done and I just completely adored this book. Loved it so much. There are so many other better words to describe it but I just can't even think what they are. I'm in such awe and I just don't ever want to let this one go. This is apart of the Beautifully Awake series with Beautifully Awake being first and it's about Chase and Lili. How they met and fell in love. Beautifully Done is about Asher. Chases best friend. For me it is the most anticipated stories that I have w ...more
  • Gratifying Lines (Blurred Lines, #8)
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Pushing the Line (The Line, #4)
  • Surge (Wheezers #1)
  • Dear Juliet (Forever Family, #3)
  • Fire and Ice: An Extended Epilogue (Guardians, #1.6)
  • No Second Chances (Chances, #1)
  • The Beats in Rift (Bad Blood #1)
  • A Beautiful Thought (Beautiful, #5)
  • Fan Girl (Los Rancheros #1)
  • High Stakes (The Kingdom, #2)
  • Fourth Down (First and Last, #3)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Clarity
  • Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • Empty Promises (Promises, #3)
  • Tatted Cowboy (Down Under Cowboys, #4)
Riley Mackenzie~Authors

Yep. That's an “s.” There are two of us!
We’re East coast girls separated by Long Island Sound who met in Physician Assistant School and have been besties ever since. We can safely say that thirteen miles of water does not get in the way because we talk or text, no exaggeration, at least 150 times a day. No, really, we do—about everything and nothing. Shockingly, we never (we

Beautifully Awake (2 books)
  • Beautifully Awake (Beautifully Awake, #1)