Start by marking “Soul Thief (Blue Light #2)” as Want to Read:
Soul Thief (Blue Light #2)

Soul Thief

(Blue Light #2)

The Brotherhood of the Order is one of the oldest and most mysterious organizations on earth. Its primary mission is to protect one of the most carefully guarded secrets in human history, an object so enigmatic and powerful that in the wrong hands it could wreak havoc upon the earth. In the right hands it just might have the power to save humanity from its own destructive ...more
Published September 12th 2013 by Lost Village Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Soul Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Thief

Start your review of Soul Thief (Blue Light #2)
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Soul Thief: A Blue Light Thriller(Book 2)

The story of Doug and Annie McArther. Doug and Annie are on the run from her father, the government and the church. And she is carrying the saver of the world. Who are their friends and who are the enemy? Great story.
Don
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was a pretty wild story. I guess I'll have to buy the sequel.
robert hinkle
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book.
It was very different
Michelle
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Good book

You people should just read this book yourselves and write your own review on this novel yourself and I really enjoyed reading this book very much so. Shelley MA
Thom Swennes
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
“Lost, Forsaken, Forgotten.”
Doug and Annie McArthur are awakened by their ringing phone. Doug answers and recognized the voice on the other end. With a groan of dread, Doug listened to what his father-in-law, Edouard De Roche. “Get out of the house immediately and take Annie with you. Your lives are in eminent danger so take nothing and leave NOW!” Doug didn’t like his father-in-law but he had no doubt that this was a hoax or understated. When the phone goes dead, his legs spring into acti
Jeni
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Not a bad book... I really liked the story line and it moved along at a good pace. There was just something about the writing though that I couldn't get past. I hate to criticize anyone else's work. But it just felt off to me. Overall I did like it but don't think I'll read anything else by this author.
Jaime Skelton
Soul Thief can be best summed up as a conspiracy theory theme park, full of at least a dozen common motifs related to government, religion, and the supernatural. The novel is so thick with obvious plot devices that it puts a Hollywood summer blockbuster to shame - making it too indigestible, even as 'mind candy' diversion.

The novel suffers from three major problems: plot, characterization, and editing. Soul Thief's plot - while I aim to avoid spoilers - is action-packed but thin. The
Charlotte Smith
May 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Lori Mills
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't put the book down

I love this book. It has so much action that it is very hard to put down. This one is about Doug and Annie. There is a lot of paranormal with the collector, the blue light, Annie's father being immortal and more. You don't have to read the first one to read this one but a couple people from the first book is in this book. Mr. Hall is my newest favorite author!
Sue
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

This book was a beautiful composite of many different things from a great series and I am very happy with the concept for this series. Many great secrets are brought together and give the reader glimpse of what could be both past and future realities. I applaud the results and look forward to more levels of this series.
David Chittenden
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent book. It had lots of action and plots within plots. The people had a believably difficult time accepting and adjusting to the supernatural factors that were going on. I really liked the mysteries around the collector.
Gary Price
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I Believe

The author weaves what seems like the whole world of conspiracy theorists into a very well written story. Once again I was compelled to read late into the night and I wasn't disappointed!
Queen Mate
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

This book kept me hooked. I wanted to know what was happening with all characters. Excellent read Good wrapping of conspiracies
Janet
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
good story
sharon marshall
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good read

another good book that keeps you turning pages...you almost can't read fast enough...I think you will enjoy the book tremendously
Karen T. Shrom
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down! Can't wait for the next one!
Michelle's Book
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion. This book cover is on my Pinterest board and my blog, Michelle Dragalin’s Journey.
Philip
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
I would have prefered the few sex scenes portrayed in the book to be less graphic, but if you can get by those it is decent. I am interested in where the series is going.
Mona Nearhoof
Mar 06, 2017
Tj Klump
Feb 25, 2015
mary carr
rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Sharon
Dec 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Gone the Next (Roy Ballard Mysteries, #1)
  • The Six
  • Three Incidents at Foster Manor
  • The Last Airship (Sam Reilly #1)
  • The Mahogany Ship (Sam Reilly #2)
  • Not Alone
  • The Purge of Babylon Series Box Set: Books 1-3
  • The Nostradamus Equation (Sam Reilly #6)
  • The Aleutian Portal (Sam Reilly #8)
  • The Cassidy Project (Sam Reilly #5)
  • The Third Temple (Sam Reilly #7)
  • The Tomb of El Dorado (Sam Reilly #18)
  • PRIMAL Mirza (PRIMAL #0.4)
  • Code to Extinction (Sam Reilly #9)
  • Ghost Ship (Sam Reilly #17)
  • The Fires of Atlantis (Purge of Babylon, #4)
  • The Long War (The Long Earth, #2)
  • PRIMAL Inception (PRIMAL #0.5)
Mark Edward Hall is the author of the Amazon bestselling fantasy and science fiction Blue Light Series. He’s written more than twenty novels and numerous short stories.

Apocalypse Island — In Book 1 of The Blue Light Series we meet Danny Wolf, Laura Higgins and Police Lieutenant Rick Jennings.
Their city has turned into a killing ground. Is it a serial killer, someone with a pencha

Blue Light (2 books)
  • Apocalypse Island (Blue Light #1)