Start by marking “Untamed Hearts (Beachwood Bay, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Untamed Hearts (Beachwood Bay, #1.5)

Untamed Hearts

(Beachwood Bay #1.5)

Librarian Note: Alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

It's the last night of summer in Beachwood Bay, but for Brit and Hunter, it's only the beginning …

She is: rebellious, wounded, free.
He is: handsome, searching, enchanted.
One night. Two restless hearts. But what happens when morning comes?

A tantalizing new novella from the internationally best-selling Melody Gr
Published September 11th 2013 by Melody Grace Books

To ask other readers questions about Untamed Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed Hearts

Start your review of Untamed Hearts (Beachwood Bay, #1.5)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pu2 by sb_zpsxajm3aeq.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (9/24/2015)

FIRST 3 books in series are FREE! Untouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5) by Melody Grace Unbroken (Beachwood Bay, #1) by Melody Grace Untamed Hearts (Beachwood Bay, #1.5) by Melody Grace
Untouched is prologue to Unbroken.
Untamed is the prologue to Unafraid.

BLURB:

She is: rebellious, wounded, free.
He is: handsome, searching, enchanted.
One night. Two restless hearts. But what happens when morning comes?

A tantalizing new novella from the internationally best-selling Melody Grace.

*Untamed Hearts is set
Paula  Phillips
May 28, 2019 rated it liked it
While on medical leave, I have been trying to clear out my e-readers and read some of the older books on there. You know as what happens is you download them with the intentions of reading them and then new books are released and so forth, so they get lost or pushed even further down your list, but more so in my case, they get lost. As I had already read Unafraid, I knew how these two finish their love story, but in Untamed Hearts, we have the summer romance of Brittany Ray and Hunter Covington. ...more
Maree Repa
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Until the End

I was completely thrilled to enjoyed another amazing story of Beachwood Bay. Including the entire memory and the final day of Summer for both Brit and Hunter. Before he leaves, never even knowing if he will return to her. I so adored this book. It was so dear to my heart. Written by the amazing writer, Melody Grace.

Hunter was so angry, and upset. Being forced to attend with his family to celebrate the end of the holidays and for their son, Hunter who was now about to start Universit
Megan (The Book Babe)
Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads. Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.

I didn't really love Untamed Hearts. I thought that I would, because all of Melody Grace's covers are so pretty - I'm a cover whore. I can't help it. I snatched this up on a freebie day, only to find out that... I didn't love it. It was too rushed. I generally like prequel books, but I found that I just couldn't believe that after one night they were in love.

Their relationship is based entirely on sex. That'
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. I am so thankful to Bethany Carter for recommending this series to me. This Prequel is NO different. I fell in love with Brit in Unbroken (book 1) and then Hunter in Unafraid (book 2) but this Prequel made me love them both even more. This book is about their one night together in the past. It is lightly touched on in Unafraid but this one gives you the details of what happened. This book doesn't have to be read before Unafraid but it definitely gives you ...more
Coco.V
Apr 15, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (4/15/2020)! 🎁
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
What a sweet read. I'm glad I chose to read the his before the full story. makes me intrigued more and I love it. This was a quick read and I'm so happy I got around to this series because now am just plummeting through them without a care.

Mi gusta~ :3
Somia
Mar 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
FREE Amazon UK & US 13th March 19
Megan
Nov 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
If I could give this book less than one star, I would. I read this because I wanted to read a chic lit novel and this one was free on ibooks. It was too short to have much of a real plot so it was really just erotica feebly passing as a half-ass romance novel. The sudden lust and attraction felt for someone you have never talked to and the subsequent codependency formed after ten minutes of being together in not just unrealistic but on the whole unhealthy, and simply feeds into misconstrued idea ...more
Dali
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Brit is wounded ”I would never let myself believe in love… everyone I love always leaves me in the end.” Hunter is searching ”there are some things more important than money. Like passion, freedom.”

They are both strangers
”connected by nothing but this inexplicable bond between us. Strong enough to make my heart skip.”

They’re fairytale does not start with “A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...” or “Once upon a time...” They’re story starts with one cute introduction
“I don’t thi
Resch Reads
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this short, sweet, and steamy novella. I recently went on vacation and pretty much had a Melody Grace book binge. This book picks up right where I wanted, which is learning the background about Brit. I wanted to hear about where Brit and Hunter began. They had one night, a party, then a secret sanctuary, and then the blinding reality of sunrise. Brit and Hunter are inexplicably drawn to each other; however, Brit knows that if anyone has the power to break the walls she has build around her ...more
Figlet
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking.
Beautifully written.
EXTRAORDINARY cover.

I read it after I finished "Unafraid", and let me tell you what, once finished I had to re-open "Unafraid" and re-read it. Really well written and well plotted prequel.

Bethany
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of this series. I just want more and more!!
M. Monarch
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've had this book sitting on my Kindle for a couple of years when the author gave a few of her books away for free. That was very smart of her because she's got me all sucked in and I'm now on a mission to read everything she's every written!

This is a short and sweet (and pretty steamy) novella which is actually a prequel to the full love story, Unafraid. She gives you a little teaser of Unafraid at the end of the story.

I normally don't read much self published romance due to the fact that t
Ness
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Kobo Books

Brit Ray (16) - waitress, poor
Hunter (18) - heading to Yale, rich

I started reading this in a waiting room. I thought Beachwood Bay sounded familiar, and it turns out that I've read books in this series (#3 & 3.5), in October 2017 (only 6 months ago but I forgot!). All are standalone books, though the in between stories are novellas that act as an intro/epilogue to current/new characters.

It's been a while since I've read books where the main characters were teenagers, and I had to get m
Karen Wood
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series, this Novella is a build up to the next book, it fills you in on how it all starts, I can't wait to dive in and see how it ends.

Brit is Emerson's younger sister, wild and free, although she has a crush on rich boy Hunter, little does she know he feels the same about her, so when they meet at the last night of summer party it all starts from there.

Hunter is the rich boy that only comes to Beachwood Bay for the summer with his family, his future already set out for him, no
Nancy
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While it may say all the Beachwood Bay books are stand alones, this novella is very clearly just a prologue; I can't imagine anyone reading just this and being satisfied. That being said, I loved the angst-y attraction of Brit and Hunter. Not sure I think a guy about to start college could wax so poetic about how one night with this girl has changed him but it was a beautiful passage. Excited to start the rest of their story right now in Unafraid. ...more
Margaret
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a short quick read and I guess as an intoduction into their full book this story of Brit and Hunter is OK. It gives a quick introduction to the lead characters and sets up their story. It is really quite a sad book and gives the impression that Brit and Hunter are both not happy with their lives and are looking for more. I look forward to reading more about these two.
Christine
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!!!

If you love Bella Andre, Debbie Macomber, Kat Martin, and Nora Roberts you'll love this series!!!

Melody keep up the great writing, one suggestion out the novellas and the book after it together, so that we don't have to wait for the end of the story.

Highly recommended!!!!!!
Jeraca
This is the first book in this series where I actually enjoyed it! Brit is a girl trying very hard to be a bad ass but she's really just hurting inside. Hunter is a golden boy who just wants to make his own decisions instead of being ruled by his parents. I loved these two together and i cant wait for the next book to see how their sorry unfolds. ...more
Richard Goodrum
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Teen erotica. Hunter, a college bound boy, takes sexual advantage of a sixteen year old girl, Brit. The mental gymnastics which each go through to justify their actions may leave a warm feeling in my heart but it also breaks it at the same time. For me, this story ends before it provides any promise for Brit and Hunter.

Haunting. Scary. Steamy. Tragic. Twisted.
Lesley
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweetly Heartbreaking
The rich guy with a mountain of expectation on his shoulders and the girl that everyone thinks will never amount to anything. There is a strong attraction but Brit knows they can never have more than this one night. This story neatly sets the scene for a follow up book.
Pam Steinacher
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is NOT a book!

I'm really ticked. This is not a book and has an ending that is unfinished. But hey, you can get the rest of the story by buying another book. This entrapment makes me mad and I won't be reading anymore books by this author!!!!
Nikki
Loved this. The gorgeous Hunter just can’t stay away from Brit. Cannot wait to read the next one!!!
Bogormen
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Lots of typos. I would like to read the rest of the story, but would only pay half of what it costs.
Betty Herrington
Mar 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Disheartening

Who writes one book and gets you interested in it and doesn't finish it but throws in another book with two chapters and expects you to buy both books. Bad business.
Catherine Geist
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Disappointed

The story was great and well written. I probably would have given it a 4 or 5,but it was a cliffhanger.
Meeks
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing couldn't stop reading

Full of love and romance all

The things I love in a book very inspiring for young adults all over the 🌎
Pete Woollven
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Another great read well written loved it will be getting more from this author give it a go you won't be disappointed
Nicole
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Beautiful characterisation; lousy editing.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• When Love Comes (Diamond Creek, Alaska, #1)
  • Christmas of Love: A Holiday Western Romance Novel (Long Valley Romance Book 5)
  • Sixth Street Love Affair (Three Rivers Ranch Romance, #4.5)
  • Ride Baby Ride (Thompson & Sons #1; Rocky Mountain House #7)
  • Lovers at Heart, Reimagined (Love in Bloom: The Bradens #1)
  • Love on the Edge of Reason (Pine Harbour Book 8)
  • Forever Changed (Forever #1)
  • Cowboy Reckoning ( Cowboys of Cattle Cove, #1)
  • Her Billionaire Rancher Boss (A Cowboy of Her Own #1)
  • Love So Hot (The Lawson Brothers, #1)
  • Alex (Striking Back, #4)
  • Playing with Fire (Island Fire #1)
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • Christmas at the Chateau (A French Escape #2)
  • Parker (Striking Back, #3)
  • Everly (Striking Back, #1)
  • Mason (Striking Back, #2)
  • Love like You've Never Been Hurt (Summer Lake, #1)
NYT bestselling author of small-town romance. A new chapter in the Sweetbriar Cove series begins with Two Hearts - July 30th!

Beachwood Bay (8 books)
  • Unbroken (Beachwood Bay, #1)
  • Unafraid (Beachwood Bay, #2)
  • Unconditional (Beachwood Bay, #3)
  • Uninhibited (Beachwood Bay, #4)
  • Unstoppable (Beachwood Bay, #5)
  • Unexpectedly Yours (Beachwood Bay, #6)
  • Unwritten (Beachwood Bay, #7)
  • Unforgettable (Beachwood Bay, #8)